joe lakin

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest bazabod_downunder

We'll see you there, we only live 5 hrs flight away so for us it's alot closer....btw don't forget next years OZ National will be here on The Gold Coast in sunny Queensland.

https://www.perthnorthernsoul.com/guestbook.html

KTF

Baz

hi there anybody goin over to oz for the soul weekender

were goin to visit our daughter in perth

so were doubly lucky :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

Flying out on the 18th, my first trip down under, staying with my old mate Van Astbury, really looking forward to it. Perth here I come. thumbup.gif

Edited by Netspeaky
Social source share

Guest Una Scot-Oz

Flying out on the 18th, my first trip down under, staying with my old mate Van Astbury, really looking forward to it. Perth here I come. thumbup.gif

We'll see you there then, we're coming over from Sydney and staying with Denny and Claire Johnston so we'll be at the same after parties. See you in the "Lucky Shag" bar!

Social source share

We'll see you there then, we're coming over from Sydney and staying with Denny and Claire Johnston so we'll be at the same after parties. See you in the "Lucky Shag" bar!

Where is This Bar? Or maybe I was unlucky not going there??

Andy.

Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

LOl......I'm staying with Ian his brother.

KTF

Baz

Flying out on the 18th, my first trip down under, staying with my old mate Van Astbury, really looking forward to it. Perth here I come. :D
Social source share

Guest Una Scot-Oz

LOl......I'm staying with Ian his brother.

KTF

Baz

We're always at the same after parties! See you next week Baz. x

Andy I'm sure you would head straight for The Lucky Shag if you had the chance!

Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

Also...if you follow the myspace link below you'll see some pics of Van.....see you there.

KTF

Baz

Social source share

Guest rushden

G'day, Cobber you are in for a treat its always a great week end . I believe there is over 20 of us ''banna benders '' flying the 5 hrs to it & not a sain one amongst us ! . Pack ya jumper been cool 21 . For those who can't make it put next years SURFERS PARADISE ''aussie nash '' in ya diary . Surfers Paradise is one of the wonders of the world ! ps I am staying with Barry ( sinbad ) & Kay simpsom pps great thing about this soul scene always someone got a bed for ya so ya can spend ya money on more important things RECORDS best John

Social source share

Guest Una Scot-Oz

Are Craig & Vanessa Bayliss going? Please say a big hello from Theresa & Justin in London x

No I don't think so, but we'll probably see Vanessa this Saturday night. They're a bit busy with the two kids now! She's hilarious though she comes out with some one liners lol.

Social source share

No I don't think so, but we'll probably see Vanessa this Saturday night. They're a bit busy with the two kids now! She's hilarious though she comes out with some one liners lol.

Yep, calls a spade a spade that lass! Ah bless, give her our love. I used to knock about with Craig on the Melbourne mod scene in 1980-82, and he ended up marrying a friend of my husband's from Manchester within a week of us getting married, and they also had little Charlie the same week that my Reuben was born. Spooky but great...

Social source share

so were doubly lucky :rolleyes:

It's been a few years since we visited Perth - it's almost law to have a photo taken outside the Lucky Shag!!

It's to hoped you don't get Lucky cos you wouldn't be able to remember what to do :ohmy:biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Social source share

Having had the pleasure of two of Oz's finest over the Histville Weekender in September (Pete F and Denny J), I'm sure it'll be a roaring success. Having planned to attend the last two events, circumstances have prevented us. A concerted effort is planned for next year. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Ex Pats always seem to have a great outlook on their 'scenes' and I'm sure the photos will be worth seeing! wink.gif

Best to everyone down there...

Social source share

ANY ROOM IN THA SOOTCASE JOE.

BRI PINCH.

SUNDAY CHILLOUT, 14TH DECEMBER, HORSE AND GROOM PUB, EAST LAITH GATE, DONCASTER.

Tut tut , Brian .......

A good Dearne lad like thee should know that it is " SOO - EET " , not " SOOT " case .......

Malc Burton

Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

Hi Dave...next year will be here on The Gold Coast & will be the within the 1st 2 weeks of November, will confirm the dates after this years national, we've already booked one venue for it, because the coast is a hub for everything we've had to avoid Indy & schoolies.....unfortunately (or not) the Indy has pulled out of the Gold Coast after 17 years but is now being replaced by A1 which is apparently a click down from F1, spoke to Denny last week & he told me all about his trip over to Spain, he had a ball & he had the pleasure of meeting Dave Greet, top bloke Greety, I doubt very much if he'd remember me.

KTF

Baz

Having had the pleasure of two of Oz's finest over the Histville Weekender in September (Pete F and Denny J), I'm sure it'll be a roaring success. Having planned to attend the last two events, circumstances have prevented us. A concerted effort is planned for next year. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Ex Pats always seem to have a great outlook on their 'scenes' and I'm sure the photos will be worth seeing! wink.gif

Best to everyone down there...

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

so were doubly lucky :D

Look forward to catching up Joe, I'll buy you a pint in the Shag on Thursday - we're setting off from France tomorrow (for my own do - which is quite wierd). Is your daughter coming to the nighter? Ours is threatening (18 yrs) so she'd have some company.

Cheers..........Pete

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

Where is This Bar? Or maybe I was unlucky not going there??

Andy.

Ey up Andy & happy birthday mate - its on banks of the River Swan as you well know my friend. Aren't you going to materialise at the bar out of nowhere like you usually do?

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert