• Replies 88
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest soulmanherts

Just spoken to Rob and arranged to meet in Blue Post 9'ish. See you Saturday Toby :thumbup:

YEP ILL BE THERE, SPOKE TO TOBY ALSO HE IS COMING, CALLED KEV BUT NOT COME BACK TO ME YET, MIKE IS COMING TOO

Guest vinylvixen

Ladies that's not a euphamism for my penis, which, of course hasn't worked properly since I was first posted to Aldershot.

1. Phew - you had me worried for a minute
  2. Aldershot has that effect on the libido :(
  3. Anyway, I'm just off for a slice of cake in my tight jumper - and that's not a euphanism for looking at matrix numbers smile.gif
  4. Have a great time at the 100 thumbsup.gif
Guest vinylvixen

It's the fantabulous Chas 'n Dave! (and my good self!)

You star struck teenager :thumbsup: You're very good - not sure about the two dodgy old geezers with you... :yes: Have a great time on Saturday :lol:

Guest Mrs Simsy

1. Phew - you had me worried for a minute
  2. Aldershot has that effect on the libido :lol:
  3. Anyway, I'm just off for a slice of cake in my tight jumper - and that's not a euphanism for looking at matrix numbers :D
  4. Have a great time at the 100 :thumbsup:

:yes::D

our contingent will be leaving Gods Country at 6-30, over to Warrens venue for some tunes and strepsils, apparently I;m on the DJ rosta which in all probability mean the lowest turnout he;s ever had or will get.

Then me bro will try and find Oxford St, not stopping long just wanted to say hello and goodbye to a lot of people who have stuck by me for donkeys

Cya Saturday/Sunday, really looking forward to a night of ale, laughs, ale and some more laughs then some shut eye...

Tara..

Pretty sure there's gonna be a birthday celebration party contingent there too :D

Talking of which, whats the policy on bringing champers in as pressies Ady (oh and balloons {18th}) or is that a silly ? :D

No chance I do it in the bath before I go down there.

Good news is vinyl carvers have come through and you'll be hearing world exclusives on a male duo version of Danny Monday and an instrumental of Gonna Hang On In There among several other stunnas!

Ady,

Any chance of dragging the closing time of the Xmas party past 2am - a few of the old Shirebrook lot want to come down for a few beers (and as you can imagine no one wants to drive!! :D ).) It's a long cold wait until the 6.37 back to Chesterfield - unless anybody knows of any 24hr bar / cafe to carry on the party for a couple of hours)

Cheers

Guest andyrattigan

Might pop down to Keb Darge's Lost and Found for a bit of Jump Blues/ Rockabilly and Northern for an hour before I head to the 100 club.

Anyone else thinking of popping in there beforehand?

I love that Jump Blues stuff so infectious.

Ady,

Any chance of dragging the closing time of the Xmas party past 2am - a few of the old Shirebrook lot want to come down for a few beers (and as you can imagine no one wants to drive!! :D ).) It's a long cold wait until the 6.37 back to Chesterfield - unless anybody knows of any 24hr bar / cafe to carry on the party for a couple of hours)

Cheers

There's a very disreputable bar you would love, I'll have a word with the geezer.

Ady

I'll forget all about the instrumental and'll be waiting for "they say the race is not won by the fast" to kick in, then I'll be all none plussed and wowed out at the same time. :rolleyes:

Really looking forward to tomorrow night and catching up with all the dudes (ladies included) and Tony Smiths a-go-go! :thumbsup:

Not gonna be able to make the Christmas do, but hope to see Mick in front of the big white 100 again very soon.

Guest James Trouble

Might pop down to Keb Darge's Lost and Found for a bit of Jump Blues/ Rockabilly and Northern for an hour before I head to the 100 club.

Thinking about it... :thumbsup:

There's a very disreputable bar you would love, I'll have a word with the geezer.

Ady

Its not that dump you took me and Banksy to all those years ago after a Thursday 100 club bash. Jools Holland at the bar pissed and an American Skinhead Band who knew about Northern Soul via Kent Albums...

"do any of yoo lot know a Harboro Horace?"

"NOPE"

:thumbsup:

So from left to right where are you :D Jo

I'm the 1 not wearing a denim shirt!

Cant believe they didnt check with each other what they're wearing before the gig!

Ant and dec, take note!

Its not that dump you took me and Banksy to all those years ago after a Thursday 100 club bash. Jools Holland at the bar pissed and an American Skinhead Band who knew about Northern Soul via Kent Albums...

"do any of yoo lot know a Harboro Horace?"

"NOPE"

:D

Are you sure it was Jools bleeding Holland, when I recount the story it's either Van Morrison or Dustin Hoffman (seriously!). But I was terribly, terribly drunk.

Guest andyrattigan

You raver, when you do get out you make the most of it. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESPECT!

Hi Ady,

Only get out about every two months as I work plenty of weekends so I cherish and really appreciate any nights out.

Really looking forward to the 100 club as always.

See you down there :thumbsup:

when and where

My 20 year old son is coming out with me so I got to keep him busy.

Guest andyrattigan

when and where

My 20 year old son is coming out with me so I got to keep him busy.

Its on in Madame JO JO, Brewer Street in Soho from 10-3.

I will check out the first hour and a half or so here before heading to 100 club.

Perhaps see you there. :thumbsup:

Its on in Madame JO JO, Brewer Street in Soho from 10-3.

I will check out the first hour and a half or so here before heading to 100 club.

Perhaps see you there. :thumbsup:

ta, you got a post code for my map quest?

Guest James Trouble

Poxy postman, anyone got a CD player we can plug into the decks?

Ady :shades:

Stick an ipod in, email me the files as a high quality wav and i'll put only them on a nano for you and bring it down before the open. ipods give as good an output as CD as you can put the full wav on them, it'll sound great. I'll give you a bell...

Edited by James Trouble

Guest James Trouble

For tonight only I'm getting into the festive credit crunch spirit and I'll be selling tickets for NYE Soul Revolution for £15 which will include a free glass of champagne on NYE.

But this offer is for TONIGHT ONLY...

Creditcrunchtastic :shades:

(if you have already purchased a ticket and will be at 100 tonight give me a shout and I'll refund you £5)

Guest Mrs Simsy

You raver, when you do get out you make the most of it. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESPECT!

:(

JUST LEAVIN TO CATCH THE SOUL TRAIN FOR YE OLD 100 CLUB SHOULD BE IN BLUE POST FA 8ISH :(:D

:lol::thumbup:

See you all in a bit! :)

Source Advert