Guest dastardly

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest dastardly

Cheers for the video mate - what an incredible voice eh! I'm a little gutted, I had this record back in the day, lost it somehow in several moves, just bought it again recently but had to send it back because it skipped a couple of grooves.. Sooo, 3rd time lucky I'm hoping. Anyone gonna help me out here?

Cheers, Brad.

Social source share

Cheers for the video mate - what an incredible voice eh! I'm a little gutted, I had this record back in the day, lost it somehow in several moves, just bought it again recently but had to send it back because it skipped a couple of grooves.. Sooo, 3rd time lucky I'm hoping. Anyone gonna help me out here?

Cheers, Brad.

dont all the 12's of this jump at the start ?

Social source share

Anyone with a copy of this (7" preferably) but 12" also considered in at least VG++ condition, please let me know asap.

Cheers, Brad.

Gary Dennis @ Crazy Beat would be a good place to start. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest dastardly

dont all the 12's of this jump at the start ?

My old copy was a 12" & it played through fine - the copy I just had to send back played through fine until about 2/3rds of the way through & then had a visible scuff.. Anyway, cheers for the advice everyone - will try Crazybeat.

Brad.

Social source share

My old copy was a 12" & it played through fine - the copy I just had to send back played through fine until about 2/3rds of the way through & then had a visible scuff.. Anyway, cheers for the advice everyone - will try Crazybeat.

Brad.

its about on a white label also. got mine of garth donavan ring gary at crazy beat for garth,s website ? £10

Social source share

Source Advert