Guest matt tees

• Replies 113
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest matt tees

biggrin.gifIt's gonna be a good'un - and I'm travelling light tomorrow and leaving the co-pilot behind.

Anyone wanting tickets for the SOUL FOR HEROES (South) Alldayer on 27th June, just shout 'cos I'll have them with me.

-Kev.

Be Good to see you Kev. Will give your event a big plug on the night..

Be Good to see you Kev. Will give your event a big plug on the night..

Can you reserve me another 2 tickets please cos my bestest mates Lou & Woody are comign down and will be joining us on the Bedford Soul Train, be gentle they are Luton virgins laugh.gif:lol:

QoFxx

Guest twingo lisa

Hello peeps

Looking forward to this event travelling all the way from Stevenage..Phew and picking up a few hangers on.. biggrin.gif

Sean I e mailed you on Wednesday to reserve a 4 tickets hope ok as no reply..could you now make it 5 tickets.

see you tomorrow night. x

Guest matt tees

Can you reserve me another 2 tickets please cos my bestest mates Lou & Woody are comign down and will be joining us on the Bedford Soul Train, be gentle they are Luton virgins laugh.gif:lol:

QoFxx

2 Tickets will be put on the door for you Chrissie and your Luton Virgins

Guest matt tees

Hello peeps

Looking forward to this event travelling all the way from Stevenage..Phew and picking up a few hangers on.. biggrin.gif

Sean I e mailed you on Wednesday to reserve a 4 tickets hope ok as no reply..could you now make it 5 tickets.

see you tomorrow night. x

Can you please confirm your name as I do not recognise your name on soul-source so that I can add to the reserved tickets list

Guest twingo lisa

Can you please confirm your name as I do not recognise your name on soul-source so that I can add to the reserved tickets list

yep its Lisa Turney

Guest matt tees

yep its Lisa Turney

Thanks Lisa have added you to the reserved ticket list see you tomorrow.

Edited by matt tees
Guest matt tees

Can you reserve me another 2 tickets please cos my bestest mates Lou & Woody are comign down and will be joining us on the Bedford Soul Train, be gentle they are Luton virgins :thumbup::yes:

QoFxx

Chrissie, I bet the buzz on the train from Bedford to Luton will be a right larf!!!!!!!!!!

Guest matt tees

Your up early Sean, are you excited, see you tonight.

Kev

Very excited and really looking forward to night. See you tonight.

Source Advert