Lost Summer Love-uk Pye One Sided Demo

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Is it just my eyes, or does the label look like it's been cut out with scissors? Why was the picture of this record so out of focus & all the other ones in focus?

Don't look right at all - a photocopy of an original label stuck on to a...?

Derek

Social source share

Don't look right at all - a photocopy of an original label stuck on to a...?

Derek

I have seen this record before on ebay and the label has been copied on to the acetate

I think the seller makes it clear it is a copy I think a real acetate copy manship want's a lot of money for. Proberley just look good framed on the wall

Edited by Guest
Social source share

I have seen this record before on ebay and the label has been copied on to the acetate

I think the seller makes it clear it is a copy I think a real acetate copy manship want's a lot of money for. Proberley just look good framed on the wall

Here's the sellers description :

Rare one sided promo Lorraine Silver Lost summer love on PYE promo stamped 20th AUGUST 1965 record is E comes in PYE sleeve

Social source share

Rare one sided promo Lorraine Silver Lost summer love on PYE promo stamped 20th AUGUST 1965 record is E comes in PYE sleeve

As opposed to

Not at all rare one-sided carver with badly photocopied label stuck on

Derek :unsure:

Social source share

As opposed to

Not at all rare one-sided carver with badly photocopied label stuck on

Derek :shades:

Well I am sure last time I saw it it said label came of or something must have relisted it. What a naughty seller :thumbsup:

Social source share

I'm pretty sure that very record came from me, sold in a pack of 5 70s "cut for Northern Soul boys" acetates for £7 or so in the Friday drop-down auction. can't 100% remember but it has been through my hands in recent times and yes it's a fake label.

Social source share

I'm pretty sure that very record came from me, sold in a pack of 5 70s "cut for Northern Soul boys" acetates for £7 or so in the Friday drop-down auction. can't 100% remember but it has been through my hands in recent times and yes it's a fake label.

I've seen this record in the last 2 months and I know where I saw it so can anyone tell me who the seller was please?

Social source share

:ohmy: it looks very much to me an old EMI Disk with a very old photo copy of the demo lable, but years ago at Wiganpoeple were mugged of all the while in loads of ways, my fav way of buying was to get the kids walking around the bar area with there 45 box whip through the records if i spotted a couple of rare ones in a box of boots i would say what do you want for the whole box this worked for me 9x out of 10 as thay say :lol: DAVE KIL
Social source share

My trusty spy reports the following information:

The 4K collection.

Item number: 160317142529 . That collections been broke up and being listed by rascals100.

BUT...the seller of the 4k collection, dianejane123 has bid on 290308255946 Jackie Wilson ... and won ....from Rascals100 which is a bit silly really cos they already had it in their collection that didn't sell for 4k if you look down the listing of the 4K auction..... Now why bid on it?? That dianejane users already got it in her 4k collection if she goes and looks hard enough .. ....oh I know, it's called Shill Bidding innit ...talk about dim

Social source share

My trusty spy reports the following information:

The 4K collection.

Item number: 160317142529 . That collections been broke up and being listed by rascals100.

BUT...the seller of the 4k collection, dianejane123 has bid on 290308255946 Jackie Wilson ... and won ....from Rascals100 which is a bit silly really cos they already had it in their collection that didn't sell for 4k if you look down the listing of the 4K auction..... Now why bid on it?? That dianejane users already got it in her 4k collection if she goes and looks hard enough .. ....oh I know, it's called Shill Bidding innit ...talk about dim

4k collection had a few nice items in it, but from the listing i couldnt really tell if half of the records were, originals,boots reissues or what.actually think he was tryin to pass the salvadors as original if you look at the listing,also has lynne randell 2 copys one is radio station copy 5-10147 which is same as mine,but advertising another copy, white radio copy z4kk-0041, you shed any light on this copy pete s
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert