United Sound Of Soul Saturday 30th May 2009

Guest SoulRenaissance

You wont find anything dodgy in my box.............................so you don't scare me :ohmy::lol:

QoFxx

The guys won't let me in their boxes. I just sneek up when they're least expecting it.

Martyn

• Replies 197
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

You wont find anything dodgy in my box.............................so you don't scare me :ohmy::lol:

QoFxx

This is the USOS not some dodgy event, you won't find any of the DJ's playing anything less than the real thing, and I don't mean that 70's pop group who had a hit with ''You to me are everything'' laugh.gif:thumbup::lol:

This is the USOS not some dodgy event, you won't find any of the DJ's playing anything less than the real thing, and I don't mean that 70's pop group who had a hit with ''You to me are everything'' :ohmy::lol:laugh.gif

Are you sure, the spelling on your signature is a little iffy or is one of the DJs a mis-spelt boot :thumbup::lol::lol::lol:

QoFxx

This is the USOS not some dodgy event, you won't find any of the DJ's playing anything less than the real thing, and I don't mean that 70's pop group who had a hit with ''You to me are everything'' :ohmy::lol:laugh.gif

martyn when to see this group the week before last lol..........

mr hulatt or is that hullat or hullit ????????????

Ask Sharon, she has it right :thumbup::lol: and who cares as long as he brings his records and will usually answer to "oi you" and will answer do Donald Duck if you are asking if he wants a beer :lol:beer.gif:lol:

Don't worry about it, I have the same prob with Steve Guarnori and I must have typed his name a zillion times on line ups and flyers and I still have to check it every time :ohmy:

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie

Ask Sharon, she has it right :thumbup::ohmy: and who cares as long as he brings his records and will usually answer to "oi you" and will answer do Donald Duck if you are asking if he wants a beer beer.gif:thumbup::shades:

Don't worry about it, I have the same prob with Steve Guarnori and I must have typed his name a zillion times on line ups and flyers and I still have to check it every time :lol:

QoFxx

Yeah got it right after you txt me to tell me I'd got it wrong in the first place :g: oh well we're only human and can't be perfect all the time but I'm sure the music on Saturday will be :lol: .

Sharon

Short sound clip of things to come on tony fosters free cd

Sound_1.mp3

That's got to be worth the price of the admission :( It's brilliant to contribute something towards this night, to all those who get one, enjoy and remember soul is about spreading the faith and not keeping the faith!!!!

Looking forward to a good night :D

Edited by Tony Foster

Yeah got it right after you txt me to tell me I'd got it wrong in the first place :D oh well we're only human and can't be perfect all the time but I'm sure the music on Saturday will be :( .

Sharon

Blimey, they spell my name wrong every month on the DDA flyers :D

Blimey, they spell my name wrong every month on the DDA flyers :D

You should see some of the variations I have published of Mr Gaurnori/Ganari/Gurrrrrthingy and sent out and he was a Blue Skies Resident so you would think I would get that right at least :D:lol::lol::(

QoFxx

Guest cenco

kev ,sharon,really sorry but wont be able to make this one were gutted but to many peeps off work at the mo and need to cover for them :D hope you av a good un atb steve and vic :(

kev ,sharon,really sorry but wont be able to make this one were gutted but to many peeps off work at the mo and need to cover for them :D hope you av a good un atb steve and vic :(

Omg Ste. and i was looking forward to our late night chat over a coffee :D

Guest SoulRenaissance

You wont find anything dodgy in my box.............................so you don't scare me :unsure:laugh.gif

QoFxx

Quite looking forward to listening to your spot again Chrissie, and what with Soul Sam who's making a special journey to entertain us. But i hope we get some suprises on Saturday from the jocks, as there's no point in going out to listen to the same old tunes is there? Nostalgia? Boring? We may as well give up on life?

No definately one to savour.

Martyn

Quite looking forward to listening to your spot again Chrissie, and what with Soul Sam who's making a special journey to entertain us. But i hope we get some suprises on Saturday from the jocks, as there's no point in going out to listen to the same old tunes is there? Nostalgia? Boring? We may as well give up on life?

Martyn

Be good to see you again and I am sure none of the DJs will dissapoint. It's looking like a good un with this line up with Colin, Gary, Tony, Sam & Pete I am sure no one will be dissapointed :rolleyes:

QoFxx

Guest SoulRenaissance

martyn when to see this group the week before last lol..........

Yeah forgot to mention that. Took my mother, but not sure if i'll be bringing her to Walsall?

Martyn

Guest SoulRenaissance

Be good to see you again and I am sure none of the DJs will dissapoint. It's looking like a good un with this line up with Colin, Gary, Tony, Sam & Pete I am sure no one will be dissapointed :rolleyes:

QoFxx

Had preview in recent weeks of some of Mr Holyman's recent purchases, and i'm sure we won't be dissapointed.

Had preview in recent weeks of some of Mr Holyman's recent purchases, and i'm sure we won't be dissapointed.

................and are you sure you still don't want me to look after that Barbara Mason for you :rolleyes: , it would fit sooooooooooooo neatly in my record box wink.gif

You can never have enough Barbaras in a girlie record collection..........that's what I say :D

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie
Guest SoulRenaissance

................and are you sure you still don't want me to look after that Barbara Mason for you :rolleyes: , it would fit sooooooooooooo neatly in my record box wink.gif

You can never have enough Barbaras in a girlie record collection..........that's what I say :D

QoFxx

Funnily enough that's what Garry keeps saying, and i have to keep knocking him back. He's had enough tunes out of my box lately.

Martyn

could not agree with you more martyn...

Guest BigPaul

Times for saturday night plus maybe alittle extra time if the management permit......

8.9 Chrissie

9.10 Colin Wood,

10.11 Tony Foster,

11.12 Soul Sam,

12.1 Pete Hullat,

1.2 Gary Holyman,

:g::lol::lol::lol:

spaghetti boy is coming he,s graced my ears with a phone call, hes still alive :)

but he still aint got no computer as yet sad.gif

so all that a-side, should be yet another top nite!!! bring it on I say :thumbsup:

Wow Lou that's so spooky was about to pm you about Mr Weston have you any idea if he's driving over as Shuggie wanted a lift back to Brum.

Sharon

Guest SoulRenaissance

directions posted to soul sam, so he`ll be wondering round Walsall,

martyn deont forget the lights...

What lights?

Guest SoulRenaissance

Wow Lou that's so spooky was about to pm you about Mr Weston have you any idea if he's driving over as Shuggie wanted a lift back to Brum.

Sharon

Are you sure that's a wise move?

Guest SoulRenaissance

Sharon

Who's driving John back then?

Guest SoulRenaissance

Was kinda hoping John was driving, is there anyone else from Brum coming who would be willing to give someone a lift back.

Sharon

John may be driving there, but don't mean to say he's driving back. If you get my drift?

post-200-1243506700_thumb.png

Will get directions up later for anyone who needs them....

Thought we were on hols but no YIPEEEE. So see you all on sat the Northants Retrobates are on tour. Thanx for the directions will keep a look out for those cars, will know we are in the right place. STEVE P FROM CRANFIELD IS COMIN AND ITS HIS BIRTHDAY AROUND THEN SO ANOTHER GOOD REASON TO BUGGER ABOUT! HE GETS DOWN ON HIS BIRTHDAY BUT ITS LIKE I TOLD HIM AGE IS NOT RELEVANT.....UNLESS YOU ARE A CHEESE!!!!

See ya at the go-go Kimbo N Lisa.

Source Advert