*** The Greatsone Soul Club*** Saturday 16th Sept

The Greatstone Soul Club Presents

A NIGHT OF 100% ORIGINAL, QUALITY SOUL MUSIC

Rare 6ts Soul, Northern & Crossover

Saturday 16th September, and always 'Every Third Saturday Of The Month'

The Night Runs From 8.00pm til 3.00am

Tax £4.00 otd. Includes Buffet

This Months Special Guest Dj- Andy Dyson

Time once again to indulge ourselves at The Greatstone and hear some of those wallet bustin mega rarities, played cheek by jowl, with some bargain basement, lesser known, but nevertheless great soul records. No policy, just quality, and as always, in a friendly atmospheric cellar bar / club. This month's guest see's Andy Dyson make his dj debut at the Greatstone,no doubt he will blind us with some mega cover-ups and some brilliant seldom heard tunes. Also this month we have a couple of long time collectors doing an early doors spot, having heard Col & Craig play their stuff before , is reason enough to get down 'first crack'. So if you fancy something a little bit different, get down here, and introduce yourselves, we're right nosey us!!.

Your Dj's For The Night, Mark B,Tony J, Paul H, Col Stubbs , Craig Adkins + Resident Stevie Zelenyji

The Greatstone Hotel

The A56 Chester Road, Stretford,

Manchester M32 ORN ( 5 mins from Jnt. 7 M60, 2Mins. from MUFC )

More Info Tony 07973-809492 tjackson@hss.co.uk

Mark 07939-872534 markbaildon@bowdoncheshire.freeserve.co.uk

Rooms Available-Hotel 0161-865-1640

Edited by Tony Jackson
  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Really looking forward to this Andy dyson should bring some cover-ups and unknowns to make his debut down at the Greatstone. Col and Craig sounds like a double act (i presume Craig is the designated driver :thumbsup: ). No budgie this month.

But you do have Myself, Tony, Paul and Stevie to put up with.

Sept already this year seems to be flying.

I have a couple of new things to play (twister and monopoly :D ).

No doubt the rest will have been emptying the moths from their wallets to bolster their playlists.

Who will be joining us down in the cellar this month?.

will the Brettster be venturing across the mountains again, make sure you travel in the daytime if you do to miss the Trolls,Hobgoblins,travelling vagabonds and neer do wells we want you to arrive safe and well :D .

see you all on saturday night .

Mark

Edited by mark.b

To me it seems a long time since the last one :D . Well and truly looking forward for this shhh.gif , as Mark said no Budgie....also no Chris and Carlos either if I'm correct :D ....will be missed, although there minds will be on the Greatstone :thumbsup: .

Again it that time of the month for the next Young Tony's Adventures........I'm so excited I can't wait :D .

See you all on Sat.

Annie & Ritchie. :D

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Sep 11 2006, 01:34 PM) link
Really looking forward to this Andy dyson should bring some cover-ups and unknowns to make his debut down at the Greatstone. Col and Craig sounds like a double act (i presume Craig is the designated driver :thumbsup: ). No budgie this month.

I have a couple of new things to play (twister and monopoly :shhh: ).

No doubt the rest will have been emptying the moths from their wallets to bolster their playlists.

will the Brettster be venturing across the mountains again, make sure you travel in the daytime if you do to miss the Trolls,Hobgoblins,travelling vagabonds and neer do wells we want you to arrive safe and well :lol: .

Mark

Hi Mark , Moths are too scared to fall into my well used wallet....they only last a very short time.......... :thumbsup: Aquired 5 NEW TO ME tunes to play on Saturday........ATB Stevie

QUOTE(mark.b @ Sep 11 2006, 01:34 PM) link Really looking forward to this Andy dyson should bring some cover-ups and unknowns to make his debut down at the Greatstone. Col and Craig sounds like a double act (i presume Craig is the designated driver :thumbsup: ). No budgie this month.

I have a couple of new things to play (twister and monopoly :lol: ).

will the Brettster be venturing across the mountains again, make sure you travel in the daytime if you do to miss the Trolls,Hobgoblins,travelling vagabonds and neer do wells we want you to arrive safe and well :thumbsup: .

Mark

Hi Mark , Moths are too scared to fall into my well used wallet....they only last a very short time.......... :lol: Aquired 5 NEW TO ME tunes to play on Saturday........ATB Stevie

hi stevie hows the caravan and the dinghy, few records tied up in them :shhh: see you sat mark

hi Mark

will be turning up to give

Craig and Col some support/will have a very small box of sales too.........

as you know there ALWAYS at the big lock

as now are Ritchie and Annie

keith williams

playing Millwall at ours (CREWE)first,so as long as there isnt a riot :thumbsup:

when we stuff them

hi Mark

will be turning up to give

Craig and Col some support/will have a very small box of sales too.........

as you know there ALWAYS at the big lock

as now are Ritchie and Annie

keith williams

playing Millwall at ours (CREWE)first,so as long as there isnt a riot :rolleyes:

when we stuff them

hi keith

hope you beat milwall, see you sat night you wont be in weatherspoons before the start with rich and annie then :yes: .

mark

been wanting to get back to greatsone for a while and with my mate behind the decks would have been perfect opportunity but alas we're already committed to a party that night. will get there again soon I hope, have a good 'un :rolleyes:

Hi chalky sorry you cant make hope you can make it up to see us soon no doubt andy will be on again at the greatstone.

i will try and get andy to give us his playlist so you can see what you missed :angry:

mark

I'm back I'm back what a nightmare had a virus on the computer :rolleyes: and being computer illiterate could not log in, just had the all clear, it was like my world had ended well maybe not as bad as that but it was lonely i can tell you, I was like on the outside looking in if you know what i mean, anyway am i looking forward to this weekend Mr Dyson making his debut i know it going to be a good one, can't wait. All the vest for the weekend John. :thumbsup:

I'm back I'm back what a nightmare had a virus on the computer :wicked: and being computer illiterate could not log in, just had the all clear, it was like my world had ended well maybe not as bad as that but it was lonely i can tell you, I was like on the outside looking in if you know what i mean, anyway am i looking forward to this weekend Mr Dyson making his debut i know it going to be a good one, can't wait. All the vest for the weekend John. :wicked:

hey up paul was it a bad virus then, plenty of bed rest best thing for a nasty virus :yes:

mark

Guest Bearsoul

QUOTE(mark.b @ Sep 12 2006, 07:12 PM) link

hi john

does that me you dont have to drive, see you on sat.

mark

That'll be the day......... :wicked: , she's learning though so you never know. Can't remember what it's like to have one too many. :yes:

YOU COULD STAY AT CASTLE GREATSTONE............WHAT A BIRTHDAY TREAT THAT WOULD BE :D HAVE A GREAT DAY JOHN, CAN'T BE THERE THIS MONTH......CU SOON :wicked:

QUOTE(mark.b @ Sep 11 2006, 01:34 PM) link Really looking forward to this Andy dyson should bring some cover-ups and unknowns to make his debut down at the Greatstone. Col and Craig sounds like a double act (i presume Craig is the designated driver :D ). No budgie this month.

I have a couple of new things to play (twister and monopoly :wicked: ).

will the Brettster be venturing across the mountains again, make sure you travel in the daytime if you do to miss the Trolls,Hobgoblins,travelling vagabonds and neer do wells we want you to arrive safe and well :D .

Mark

Hi Mark , Moths are too scared to fall into my well used wallet....they only last a very short time.......... :wicked: Aquired 5 NEW TO ME tunes to play on Saturday........ATB Stevie

Only Five New Sounds...................your Slacking Mr Z. :yes: I think I'll bring a discatron and visit a few locations to pick up the stuff you missed. :D Regards & see Y'all saturday, R & A.

Only Five New Sounds...................your Slacking Mr Z. :wicked: I think I'll bring a discatron and visit a few locations to pick up the stuff you missed. :wicked: Regards & see Y'all saturday, R & A.

Hi Ritchie and Annie :yes:

I have spent my monthly allowance for records........a Grand doesn't get you much nowadays :D:D See you both on Saturday. ATB Stevie

Guest Bearsoul

THE CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF YOUNG TONY...................

IN THE LAST EPISODE YOUNG TONYS' FAMILY WERE ECSTATIC AT THE PROSPECT OF TONY ATTENDING HIS FIRST DISCO, THEY SAW IT AS A RITE OF PASSAGE WHEREAS YOUNG TONY SAW IT AS APPEASEMENT, NOTHING MORE !

FRIDAY FINALLY ROLLED AROUND AND EVERYONE AT SCHOOL SEEMED EXCITED ABOUT THE YOUTH CLUB DISCO, EVERYONE EXCEPT TONY IT SEEMED, HE WAS STILL DEEP INSIDE HIS OWN WORLD OR RATHER THAT OF 'DICK BRAYNE' AND HIS EXPOLITS IN SEARCH OF THE 'LOST CITY OF THE BONKAS' ONE OF HIS PALS SAID HE KNEW WHERE IT WERE...THEN ADDED IT WERE CALLED ASHTON NOW......ALL HIS PALS LAUGHED EVEN IF THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHY ....ONE TRIED TO GRAB THE BOOK BUT TONY HELD ON AND WAS SAVED BY THE BELL...WE'LL GET IT THEY SAID LAUGHING...ADDING SEE YOU TONIGHT 'DICK BRAYNE' !!!

TONY WAS BEGINNING TO REGRET HIS HASTY DECISION TO ATTEND THE FUNCTION AT ST MARYS' YOUTH CLUB.

AFTER TEA , WHICH BEING FRIDAY WAS FISH,CHIPS AND MUSHY PEAS WHICH WAS TONYS FAVOURITE MEAL EVER , THINGS SUDDENLY DIDN'T SEEM SO BAD.

MUM AND AUNTY VI WERE DRONING ON AND ON ABOUT ALL THE FUN HE'D HAVE AND ALL THE YOUNG LADIES HE'D MEET.

DAD , UNCHARACTERISTICALLY, KEPT GRINNING AND PATTING HIM ON THE BACK AND GAVE HIM SOME MONEY WHISPERING ' DON'T TELL YOUR MAM AND REMEMBER IF YOU WALK HER HOME THERE'S ENOUGH TO BUY HER A BAG OF CHIPS THERE' HE SAID WINKING......WALK HIS MAM HOME THOUGHT YOUNG TONY...HOW STRANGE, FOR A START SHE WASN'T GOING AND SURELY IT WOULD BE THE REVERSE AS SHE WOULD BE WALKING HIM HOME AS SHE'D ALWAYS DONE, AND BUYING THE CHIPS !!

GRANDPA HAD ALREADY GIVEN HIM A SMALL PACKET SAYING IT WAS FOR PROTECTION SHOULD HE WALK A YOUNG LADY HOME.

BLIMEY......THOUGHT YOUNG TONY THIS CHURCH HALL DISCO THING SEEMED A BIT OF A DICEY AFFAIR...WAS HE THE UNWITTING PAWN IN A HUGE INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY WHICH HE HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF YET HAD SOMEHOW BECOME EMBROLIED IN AND WAS NOW BEING FORCED TO PLAY HIS PART IN....EVEN NOW HE WAS BEING DRAWN INEXORIABLY TOWARDS HIS ARCH-NEMESIS....HE MUST REMAIN VIGILANT ...THOUGHT YOUNG TONY...AT LEAST HE KNEW THE ENEMY-AGENT WAS FEMALE !!!

WITH TEA OUT OF THE WAY TONY GOT READY. HE'D POLISHED HIS SHOES AND HAD A NEW BLUE SHIRT AND A NEW PULLOVER WHICH ZIPPED UP AT THE NECK .....AS HE TIED HIS TIE.....MUM AND AUNTY VI BURST INTO THE ROOM 'OOOOHH LET'S HAVE A LOOK AT YOU' SAID AUNTY VI 'PROPER LADY KILLER' SAID MUM, THIS ALARMED YOUNG TONY AS HE HADN'T IMAGINED THERE'D BE ANY NEED FOR VIOLENCE, NOW HE WAS PERPLEXED.'CHEER UP' SAID HIS MAM ' HE'S ALWAYS SO BLOOMING SERIOUS' SHE WET HER HAND AND SLICKED DOWN A FEW ERRANT HAIRS WHICH ALWAYS SEEMED TO STICK UP ON TONYS' HEAD 'ENJOY YERSELF LUV AND TRY NOT TO BE SO MARDY EH' SHE ADDED.

JUST THEN A CAR-HORN STARTED HONKING LOUD OUTSIDE IT WAS COUSIN JACKIE AND BRIAN IN HIS WORKS-VAN AS THE CAR HAD PACKED UP AGAIN. TONY PILLED IN THE BACK AND THE WHOLE FAMILY WAIVED THEM OFF.

TONY BOUNCED AROUND IN THE BACK UNTILL THEY REACHED ST MARYS. JACKIE SAID YOU GO AHEAD TONY I'VE GOTTA TALK TO BRIAN BOUT SUMMIT...WHICH EVEN TONY KNEW WAS CODE FOR SNOGGING, IT'S ALL THEY SEEMED TO DO !!

TONY REACHED THE DOOR AND SAT JUST INSIDE WERE TWO OF THE SISTERS FROM ST MARYS...........

SISTER MARY WHO EVERYONE CALLED 'THE IMMACULATE' AS EVEN AFTER ADMINISTERING THE STRAP (FOR SOME MISDEMEANOUR OR OTHER) NEVER HAD A HAIR OUT OF PLACE ...........AND SISTER MARIA THERESA WHO WAS BUBBLY AND ALWAYS ABOUT TO BOIL OVER WITH HER ENTHUSIASM FOR THE SCRIPTURES AND THE MUSIC OF THE BATCHELORS IN EQUAL MEASURE.......SHE LOOKED AT YOUNG TONYS' BOOK AND STARTED BABBLING ON ABOUT HOW SHE'D APPLIED FOR A MISSION IN MEXICO, TONY THOUGHT SHE DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A SECRET AGENT....BUT IT WOULD BE THE PERFECT COVER, WHO'D SUSPECT 'A PENQUIN' AS 'DICK BRAYNE' CALLED NUNS IN HIS BOOKS.

ANYWAY AFTER PAYING HIS SHILLING HE WAS USHERED INSIDE WITH A THIN-COLD SMILE FROM SISTER MARY AND A WARM INCOHERENT BABBLE OF NONSENSE WHICH ENDED IN ' BEHAVE YERSELF NOW' FROM SISTER MARIA-THERESA. TONY FELT LIKE HE'D PASSED THROUGH THE PORTALS OF HEAVEN AND HELL AT THE SAME TIME .

IT WAS DARK INSIDE BUT SLOWLY TONYS' EYES BECAME ACCUSTOMED TO THE DIM-LIGHTING. WHY DIDN'T THEY PUT THE LIGHTS ON HE THOUGHT.. MUSIC WAS POUNDING OUT OF SOME OLD SPEAKERS NEAR THE STAGE, TONY RECOGNISED IT AS 'AMEN-CORNER' AND SUDDENLY DIDN'T SEEM SO LOST...JUST THEN SOMEONE SPOKE TO HIM...IT WAS 'CAROL FARRELL' ........ALL HIS MATES WENT ON ENDLESSLEY ABOUT 'CAROL FARRELL' AND HERE SHE WAS TALKING TO 'YOUNG TONY' ....'WHAT'S THE BOOK ABOUT' SHE SAID' HE STARTED TO EXPLAIN..'NO' SHE SAID ' WHATS THE BOOK ABOUT NOT WHAT'S THE BOOK ABOUT'......NOW HE WAS CONFUSED......AND IN THAT INSTANT HE SENSED THAT THIS WOULDN'T BE THE LAST TIME THAT HE'D BE CONFUSED BY THE FAIRER-SEX.....'WHAT DO YOU MEAN' HE ASKED HER ' WELL IT'S A DISCO NOT A LIBRARY' THEN SHE RAN OFF WITH THE BOOK.....TONY WAS STUNNED FOR A MOMENT THEN GAVE CHASE.....THROUGH THE DARK-HALL OUT PAST THE 'SENTINEL SISTERS' AND STRAIGHT OUT INTO THE BRIGHT EVENING LIGHT OF LATE SUMMER SHE RACED ACROSS THE ROAD AND TONY FOLLOWED SHE TURNED TO TAUNT HIM THEN SCREAMED.............YOUNG TONY LOOKED UP AND RECOGNISED THE DISTINCT TRIANGULAR SHAPE OF THE LYONS-MAID ICE-CREAM VAN BEARING DOWN ON HIM.... BUT WITH SPARKS ISSUING FROM IT'S ALMOST NON-EXISTANT BRAKING SYSTEM...HE TRIED TO MOVE... BUT IT WAS TOO LATE...............SOON TONY FOUND HIMSELF FLYING THROUGH THE AIR WHEREUPON HE LANDED UPSIDE-DOWN IN A LARGE HEDGE (SO THIS WAS HOW BRER-RABBIT FELT HE THOUGHT to himself) AND ALTHOUGH DAZED, SCRATCHED AND A LITTLE BRUISED ACTUALLY DIDN'T FEEL SO BAD.

SOON A SIZEABLE CROWD GATHERED, BRIAN AND JACKIE WENT TO GET HIS MAM, SISTER MARIA-THERESA KEPT SAYING' CAN HE TALK, CAN HE TALK' LIKE A DEMENTED BUDGIE..WHEN TONY SAID 'I'M OK' ALL HIS PALS CHEERED AND SISTER MARIA-THERESA KEPT EXCLAIMING IT WAS A SAINTED-MIRACLE AND THAT THIS WOULD PUT ST MARYS ON THE MAP FOR SURE.

NEXT THING YOUNG TONY REMEMBERED WAS WAKING UP IN HOSPITAL. HE WAS IN FOR A WEEK FOR OBSERVATION AND THERE WAS A STEADY STREAM OF VISITORS TO WHOM AUNTY VI REPEATED LIKE A SACRED MANTRA 'HE'S LUCKY TO BE ALIVE, SO HE IS '

TONY HAD NEVER BEEN SO POPULAR AND THE GIFTS JUST KEPT ON COMING HE'D SOON COMPLETED ALL HIS SETS OF FOOTBALL CARDS AND HIS LYONS-MAID 'BRITISH POP-STARS SERIES' HE WAS PROMISED NUMEROUS TRIPS WHEN HE WAS WELL EVEN BOOKS YET STRANGELY TONY DIDN'T SEEM THAT BOTHERED...........CAROL FARRELL PROMISED TO GO TO THE NEXT DISCO AS HIS GIRL-FRIEND ...TONY WASN'T SO SURE...........BUT HIS PALS WERE GREEN WITH ENVY SO HE AGREED....BUT ON ONE CONDITION HE TOLD HER, SHE SAID WHAT...'NO BOOKS HE SAID' AND THEY ALL LAUGHED.

"]BLIMEY THOUGHT 'YOUNG TONY' IT WAS RIGHT WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT BEING CAREFULL WHEN YOU CROSS THE ROAD AND HIS WORLD WELL.......IT HAD BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE................................TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by bearsoul
Guest Bearsoul

I'll be there....................early.................
BE SORRY TO MISS YOU MATE...BUT MIGHT BE LURKING IN THE SHADOWS AT MODERNISM...THINKING BOUT IT ANYROAD. GONNA MISS THIS GREATSTONE :D HAVE FUN :D

CnC

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Sep 14 2006, 07:53 PM) link

hi brett so your making another sorty over the mountains, be good to see you will chat this time and have you any cd's made yet.

mark

Hi Mark, i'll do you a tape for Sat, or even a CD if i can get round the pc from vinyl route.

Pure x/over/70's etc...

Brett.ps.Shame i'll miss you and Carlos, Chris, hope to see you at Modernism.

QUOTE(mark.b @ Sep 14 2006, 07:53 PM) link

hi brett so your making another sorty over the mountains, be good to see you will chat this time and have you any cd's made yet.

mark

Hi Mark, i'll do you a tape for Sat, or even a CD if i can get round the pc from vinyl route.

Pure x/over/70's etc...

Brett.ps.Shame i'll miss you and Carlos, Chris, hope to see you at Modernism.

Twil be good to see you Brettski.....could you possibly make two copies if you manage to make a CD??....what times early by the way??....Tony
Guest Bearsoul

Twil be good to see you Brettski.....could you possibly make two copies if you manage to make a CD??....what times early by the way??....Tony

SORRY TO BE ABSCENT TJ !!!!!!!! DON'T FORGET TO LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOUR CROSSING THAT ROAD TO CASTLE GREATSTONE ON SATURDAY :D

SORRY TO BE ABSCENT TJ !!!!!!!! DON'T FORGET TO LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOUR CROSSING THAT ROAD TO CASTLE GREATSTONE ON SATURDAY :D

Hiya Chris.....the old homested will definitely not be the same without you & Carlos.....are you at Arthurs party??....don't forget what I said about next month.....have a great weekend see you both soon ......Tony

PS. just read the latest installment......nuts :D

Guest Bearsoul

Hiya Chris.....the old homested will definitely not be the same without you & Carlos.....are you at Arthurs party??....don't forget what I said about next month.....have a great weekend see you both soon ......Tony

PS. just read the latest installment......nuts :unsure:

NO WE'RE AT A CELEBRATION THOUGH WHICH IS VAGUELY GOLF-RELATED...SO MAKE WHAT LINKS YOU LIKE whistling.gif I VAGUELY REMEMBER YOUR FACE AT DDA...WHAT YOU SAID IS ANOTHER MATTER................ONLY KIDDING....WAS IT SOMETHING TO DO WITH CHARITY ??? SMUGGLING OR THAT LOFT-INSULATION SCAM ??? NEED A FAVOUR ACTUALLY..I'LL PM YOU...SERIOUSLY !!!

The Greatstone Soul Club Presents

A NIGHT OF 100% ORIGINAL, QUALITY SOUL MUSIC

Rare 6ts Soul, Northern & Crossover

Saturday 16th September, and always 'Every Third Saturday Of The Month'

The Night Runs From 8.00pm til 3.00am

Tax £4.00 otd. Includes Buffet

This Months Special Guest Dj- Andy Dyson

Time once again to indulge ourselves at The Greatstone and hear some of those wallet bustin mega rarities, played cheek by jowl, with some bargain basement, lesser known, but nevertheless great soul records. No policy, just quality, and as always, in a friendly atmospheric cellar bar / club. This month's guest see's Andy Dyson make his dj debut at the Greatstone,no doubt he will blind us with some mega cover-ups and some brilliant seldom heard tunes. Also this month we have a couple of long time collectors doing an early doors spot, having heard Col & Craig play their stuff before , is reason enough to get down 'first crack'. So if you fancy something a little bit different, get down here, and introduce yourselves, we're right nosey us!!.

Your Dj's For The Night, Mark B,Tony J, Paul H, Col Stubbs , Craig Adkins + Resident Stevie Zelenyji

The Greatstone Hotel

The A56 Chester Road, Stretford,

Manchester M32 ORN ( 5 mins from Jnt. 7 M60, 2Mins. from MUFC )

More Info Tony 07973-809492 tjackson@hss.co.uk

Mark 07939-872534 markbaildon@bowdoncheshire.freeserve.co.uk

Rooms Available-Hotel 0161-865-1640

Dj times....personnel, times and order more than likely to change at the drop of a hat thumbsup.gif

8.00 - 9.00 Tony (sounding block/previews, any new stuff or sales bits played out, bring 'em down)

9.00 -10.00 Col Stubbs & Craig Adkins

10.00 - 11.15 Paul Havakin & Tony Jackson

11.15 - 12.15 Mark Baildon

12.15 -1.15 Andy Dyson

1.15 - 3.00 Steve Zelenyji

Having spoke to Andy last night, I think we are in for an hour of quality totally unknowns,can't wait, love to hear new stuff, must remember to sharpen my pencil......Tony

Edited by Tony Jackson

I'll be there....................early.................

Hi Brett :lol:

Got Ian Clarks list earlier this week..........Didn't spot it at first........F J Jones listed for the other side.......phones up Ian gets on the answer machine etc.......Must have gone.

I get a phone call from Steve Mannion.......he beat me to it :unsure: at a bargain price too thumbsup.gif

See you Saturday.ATB Stevie

NO WE'RE AT A CELEBRATION THOUGH WHICH IS VAGUELY GOLF-RELATED...SO MAKE WHAT LINKS YOU LIKE thumbsup.gif I VAGUELY REMEMBER YOUR FACE AT DDA...WHAT YOU SAID IS ANOTHER MATTER................ONLY KIDDING....WAS IT SOMETHING TO DO WITH CHARITY ??? SMUGGLING OR THAT LOFT-INSULATION SCAM ??? NEED A FAVOUR ACTUALLY..I'LL PM YOU...SERIOUSLY !!!

Chris & Carlos,

I hope you see this, I got your P.M., but can't P.M. you back, my e-mail has gone splat too.....if you want to drop off the 'letter' I'll make sure it gets to the right person on Saturday....our conversation @ DDA was re; an early spot at G/S in October.

PS Stevie Z....you OK?? fallen out ?? been away ??phone call ?? :unsure:

Tony

Edited by Tony Jackson
Guest Bearsoul

Chris & Carlos,

I hope you see this, I got your P.M., but can't P.M. you back, my e-mail has gone splat too.....if you want to drop off the 'letter' I'll make sure it gets to the right person on Saturday....our conversation @ DDA was re; an early spot at G/S in October.

PS Stevie Z....you OK?? fallen out ?? been away ??phone call ?? :(

Tony

HI TJ SHOULD WE DROP LETTER AT GREATSTONE ?? OCTOBER SPOT FINE & DANDY :( ....YOU WONT GET STEVIE Z......HE'S A BIKER AT THE GATES OF DAWN......GOT MY MOTOR RUNNING.......HEAD OUT ON THE HIGHWAY.....(ALL-TOGETHER NOW !!!)..................BOOORRRNNNN TO DRINK MIIIIIIIILLLD !!!!

HI TJ SHOULD WE DROP LETTER AT GREATSTONE ?? OCTOBER SPOT FINE & DANDY :( ....YOU WONT GET STEVIE Z......HE'S A BIKER AT THE GATES OF DAWN......GOT MY MOTOR RUNNING.......HEAD OUT ON THE HIGHWAY.....(ALL-TOGETHER NOW !!!)..................BOOORRRNNNN TO DRINK MIIIIIIIILLLD !!!!

hi chris run out of meds have you :(

no young tony story this month or are you saving it up for a christmas special.

enjoy your sat night revelery.

mark

Guest Bearsoul

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Sep 15 2006, 01:08 PM) link

mark

IT'S ALREADY BEEN POSTED...SCROLL UP FROM THIS AND YOU'LL FIND IT ..............POSTED WEDNESDAY TEA-TIME ON THE DOT :(

C & C....drop the letter at the G/S or our house, whatever is easiest....Tony

QUOTE(mark.b @ Sep 15 2006, 01:08 PM) link

mark

IT'S ALREADY BEEN POSTED...SCROLL UP FROM THIS AND YOU'LL FIND IT ..............POSTED WEDNESDAY TEA-TIME ON THE DOT :(

hi chris dont know how i missed it spot on as usual had me chuckling. mark

Source Advert