Frank Wilson - Option To Bid Deadline

PLEASE NOTE:

For your option to enter the auction for FRANK WILSON closes Friday 24th. April. Anyone wishing to participate do not leave it too late. Please read terms and conditions below.

FRANK WILSON - SOUL 35019 AUCTION ends Wednesday 29th April 2009 at 18.00 GMT

Terms and Conditions

To bid on this item you have to have previously registered using a credit card to validate your identity. If you registered before 01/02/06 not using credit card details you will need to register again, using the access registering area above and providing your credit card information, there is a small charge of 50p so we are able to validate all your details.

John Manship Records is committed to providing fair open and trouble free selling for the owner, with private and fair bidding for the buyer.

To avoid any chance of website overload or false bids the following terms and conditions have been put in place.

This auction will be in two parts.

Part 1

There is NO RESERVE. Once you have registered feel free to bid in confidence and 100% security.

Part 2

On Friday April 24nd. 6 days before auction closes on 18.00 pm Wednesday GMT 29/04/09

The bidders will be given access to the final stage of bidding. Only those bidders registered and have already bid prior to this date 18.00 pm GMT 24/04/09 will be able to continue to bid and win the Frank Wilson - Soul 35019 within a totally private area only accessible by genuine bidders.

Those bidders will be given a "unique to you" password to re-enter the auction, to view the live proceedings and continue to bid, if they wish.

All of those taking part in the final stage will be required to provide credit card details to cover a £2,000 pre-authorization for the deposit required by the winner immediately after the hammer goes down. Nobody will have their credit card charged but will have their credit cards pre-authorized for validity against names & addresses. All bidders will need a £2,000 credit available for this "test and hold" to validate and allow you access to the final stage, any bidder failing to meet this requirement will have their access blocked to any further bidding.

The winner will be required to pay the deposit immediately after the close, and pay the remaining amount within 14 days. The winner will lose his deposit if he or she fails to so. If you are an established customer of the raresoulman.co.uk auctions, an extension to the 14 days may be requested in exceptional circumstances.

The Frank Wilson - Soul 35019 will be collected and handed over to the winner on cleared funds only. The winner will agree to meet all costs of a private courier to deliver to you in person by hand anywhere in world.

The winners right to anonymity will be upheld at all times.

The current highest bid on Frank Wilson - Soul 35019 be shown on the raresoulman.co.uk home page at all times.

Any questions on these terms and conditions please feel free to call Lisa on 01664 464526

This is, your unique chance to own the world's most wanted 7" vinyl record with no reserve price.

Good luck, all @ raresoulman.co.uk

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not just the Frank Wilson Auction... any one registering on johns auction pages have to pay 50p to validate your name email address adress etc etc... before you can bid, suppose its a way of stopping fraud..

don't mean this to be rude but any one bidding on one of Johns auctions 50p's not the end of the world...

Not sure if it used to be like it, but who knows done it so long ago... if i was asked for 50p I wouldn't even think just pay it...

Social source share

Not just the Frank Wilson Auction... any one registering on johns auction pages have to pay 50p to validate your name email address adress etc etc... before you can bid, suppose its a way of stopping fraud..

don't mean this to be rude but any one bidding on one of Johns auctions 50p's not the end of the world...

Not sure if it used to be like it, but who knows done it so long ago... if i was asked for 50p I wouldn't even think just pay it...

The fraud issue's a major factor these days plus there's lots of crackpots out there, so I guess it's John's way of making sure he doesn't get dicked around with 'spoilers'. We all have to deal with dickheads @ certain levels but when it's the world's most expensive auction I guess you have to ramp things up a bit. I don't blame him at all. It's serious money at this point so I guess those who are serious will have to verify their details and credit facilities etc, etc.....

Puts people like me out of the equation for starters LOL :lol:

Ian D :)

Social source share

Well yeah, unless someone living in a place like Leigh wins it. Then what sort of holiday would you get :lol:

You'd have take security into account though Dave so you wouldn't travel direct by the shortest route. After all those pirates seem to be getting everywhere. Maybe Ian could go via Tahiti just to throw them off the scent. :)

Social source share

I can imagine some one bidding on it who hasn't got the money,

so they have got a loan out to pay for it.. kept it really quite from the misses..

and then when they get it via "Ian's Courier services" they will turn round and say look what that bloke just dropped off, I bought it off him on Ebay for £40...

Right bargin it books for £28765.41!!!!!

Social source share

The fraud issue's a major factor these days plus there's lots of crackpots out there, so I guess it's John's way of making sure he doesn't get dicked around with 'spoilers'. We all have to deal with dickheads @ certain levels but when it's the world's most expensive auction I guess you have to ramp things up a bit. I don't blame him at all. It's serious money at this point so I guess those who are serious will have to verify their details and credit facilities etc, etc.....

Puts people like me out of the equation for starters LOL :lol:

Ian D :)

It is????? How much are you expecting it to go for Ian!

Or did you just leave the word "record" out. :D

John, will you be advising those who are already pre-authorised by way of previous purchases?

Cheers,

John.

Social source share

I can imagine some one bidding on it who hasn't got the money,

so they have got a loan out to pay for it.. kept it really quite from the misses..

and then when they get it via "Ian's Courier services" they will turn round and say look what that bloke just dropped off, I bought it off him on Ebay for £40...

Right bargin it books for £28765.41!!!!!

It'd be worth paying £28k + to keep Ian away. You know what he can be like when he gets sniff of you having a record he wants :):lol:

Social source share

It is????? How much are you expecting it to go for Ian!

Or did you just leave the word "record" out. :lol:

John, will you be advising those who are already pre-authorised by way of previous purchases?

Cheers,

John.

John I don't think anyone is pre-authorised on this one you have to have bid (on this auction presumably) before 24th.

Social source share

This is SERIOUS stuff

however

there is a small charge of 50p so we are able to validate all your details.

So I presume you'll refund the Winners 50p John :lol:

Rob

rob & karen are you bidding??? does anybody know anybody who is actually bidding???or is it too hush hush... :thumbsup::lol: after the auction there.ll be more ex bidders surface than enough :lol::lol::lol:

Social source share

rob & karen are you bidding??? does anybody know anybody who is actually bidding???or is it too hush hush... :thumbsup::lol: after the auction there.ll be more ex bidders surface than enough :lol::D:D

I wish :lol: not unless the numbers come up wednesday :lol:

However I do know 2 who are very intrested and who will be in the final stages :lol:

One or both will be at Bridlington in June

I still think its headed away from the UK

Well done to john for getting this together

I can hear Kenny rubbibg his hands together already :lol: (hello kenny)

rob & karen

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert