Spidells.. Dream Girl And Keith Money

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

just had an old jazz fm tape on featuring Keith money from the late 90s i guess.. keith was talking about the spidells, dream girl and it was given a spin...

Who broke this b-side and when, was it Keith???

cheers

steve

Fairly sure it was me who sold it to Keith for the 'Dream girl' side back in the late 90's although I could be wrong? I always thought it was Keith who broke it at places like the 100 Club back then, although I could again be wrong?

Has had a huge resurgence recently too, I'm not wrong about that!

Hope this helps?

Cheers

Steve

Edited by Steve Plumb
Social source share

just had an old jazz fm tape on featuring Keith money from the late 90s i guess.. keith was talking about the spidells, dream girl and it was given a spin...

Who broke this b-side and when, was it Keith???

cheers

steve

are you meaning spiedels - dream girl?
Social source share

Haven´t read the other replies ,but the other side was a Wigan sound,i played Dream girl at Stafford as to me it was the better sound.

Was really surprised when i first got internet, when checking prices and playlists that kenny Burrell was playing it,about time i thought! allbeit twenty years after Stafford!

Steve

Hi Steve

There seems to be some confusion on which side we're on about here BUT you have made it clear and it's also what I was on about too!

I knew the other side got Wigan spins BUT I wasn't aware 'Dream girl' had been played at Stafford! Logically though, it's just too good not to have been played there, that's why i said 'i could be wrong'!

Top man for having the foresight to play such a fantastic record :thumbup:

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Haven´t read the other replies ,but the other side was a Wigan sound,i played Dream girl at Stafford as to me it was the better sound.

Was really surprised when i first got internet, when checking prices and playlists that kenny Burrell was playing it,about time i thought! allbeit twenty years after Stafford!

Steve

Thanks for that info Steve, thats seems to clear it up...

All the best

Yet another Steve :tumbleweed3:

Social source share

Not that i was there, but surely this beauty has Stafford written all over it :rolleyes:

remember flip (Thats What I Get)at wigan, first time i remember dream girl was at stafford, may have been brady

who played it......(lol Or mr smith) must read all post before posting...........

Edited by munchkin
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert