New Soul Up North Out And About

Mike

Bumped into Shirly and Colin (part of the of the Soul Up North Team) passed on that the latest edition is out and about

Always a good worthwhile read this fanzine and still (I think) extremely good value at a couple of quid.

Would pass up the highlights of this issue, clips and features and the such, but forgot to pick one up , so untill do if anyone has a copy and like to throw up a quick shout feel free!

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bumped into Shirly and Colin (part of the of the Soul Up North Team) passed on that the latest edition is out and about

Always a good worthwhile read this fanzine and still (I think) extremely good value at a couple of quid.

Would pass up the highlights of this issue, clips and features and the such, but forgot to pick one up , so untill do if anyone has a copy and like to throw up a quick shout feel free!

link

Hi Mike!

Is there any chance to order it via the internet?

Thanks, Martin

Social source share

I have copies for sale...Picked them up off Howard yesterday...Very nice indeed...Features on Garnet Mimms..Sandi Sheldon....Richie Pitts...Bobby Sheen.Inferno....Vee Jay... plus venue reprts and more...Cookie going on about cowboy music :thumbsup: is worth the £2 on its own...

If you want a copy then drop me a line...

Social source share

I have copies for sale...Picked them up off Howard yesterday...Very nice indeed...Features on Garnet Mimms..Sandi Sheldon....Richie Pitts...Bobby Sheen.Inferno....Vee Jay... plus venue reprts and more...Cookie going on about cowboy music :P   is worth the £2 on its own...

link

Was given it for free from Howard as contributed but I still paid him, £2 is f*** all and well worth paying just to ensure theres another issue :thumbsup:

You'd best save me a copy and I'll get it at Middleton if I don't see you before :wicked:

Social source share

Was given it for free from Howard as contributed but I still paid him, £2 is f*** all and well worth paying just to ensure theres another issue  :thumbsup:

You'd best save me a copy and I'll get it at Middleton if I don't see you before  :P

link

Email me your address and i will stick one in the post..Buy me a pint when i see you...I think Howard and the soul up north team put together a great fanzine and glad to spread the word... :wicked:

Social source share

Email me your address and i will stick one in the post..Buy me a pint when i see you...I think Howard and the soul up north team put together a great fanzine and glad to spread the word... :thumbsup:

link

Excellent magazine, definatly worth £2 !!! One of the few Mags that I end up reading all the way through cover to cover......

Social source share

I have copies for sale...Picked them up off Howard yesterday...Very nice indeed...Features on Garnet Mimms..Sandi Sheldon....Richie Pitts...Bobby Sheen.Inferno....Vee Jay... plus venue reprts and more...Cookie going on about cowboy music :P   is worth the £2 on its own...

link

yeeeeeeeeeeeeee harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :thumbsup:

:wicked:

Social source share

Guest remus

I have copies for sale...Picked them up off Howard yesterday...Very nice indeed...Features on Garnet Mimms..Sandi Sheldon....Richie Pitts...Bobby Sheen.Inferno....Vee Jay... plus venue reprts and more...Cookie going on about cowboy music :wicked:   is worth the £2 on its own...

link

Makes a change from her usual rant about "Yes I am a girl, wot you gonna done about it eh"! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Makes a change from her usual rant about "Yes I am a girl, wot you gonna done about it eh"! :P

link

:thumbsup: ..you are right..i just looked down my pink pants..oh my god i am a girl :P ...best keep to dancing or maybe some knitting???? :P

:wicked:

Edited by bitchdj
Social source share

Guest remus

:P ..you are right..i just looked down my pink pants..oh my god i am a girl :D ...best keep to dancing or maybe some knitting???? :D

:D

link

Yeah, or talking about fluffy kittens at dinner parties and always sitting on the left seat in a car................."WOMEN......KNOW YOUR LIMITS"! whistling.gif

Social source share

Doh! Am I thick or what? :fool:

I should've known it would be on his site.

But just incase I wasn't the only one that didn't know details here they are from Howards site >> Soul 45 Collector <<

SOUL UP NORTH

THE FANS FANZINE

For all that's soulful, this is the only mag you need.

It's got the lot !!!!!!

Cover price is only £2.00 (+50p postage ). Issued quarterly.

1 years subscription is £10.00 for 4 issues (including postage).

Contact (and make make payments payable) to:-

Howard Earnshaw

19 Rectory Drive, Kirkheaton

Huddersfield, HD5 0JT

England

Tel. 01484 535999

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!