Talk Of The South Christmas Special Sat 19 Dec

Guest matt tees

Have managed to pressgang persuade our niece to babysit, so both of us coming along, yippee can't wait.

And all that wrestling was for nothing, *sigh* laugh.gif Hey ho, onwards and upwards, to infinity & beyond and all that. Well, Bedfordshire anyway.

And Flanny - you can keep your slippery nipples to yourself on this occasion ph34r.gif

• Replies 139
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest kelley.k

Sorry to dissapoint you Steve but no MP this Saturday tongue.gif . Well maybe one or two for old times sake whistling.gifit would be just rude not toyes.gif maybe Liz Verdi , Terri Bryant and Rozetta Johnson but that will be about it on the MP front, still all female but just not MPthumbsup.gif

QoFxx

WHAT!!!!!!!

ohmy.gif

Guest matt tees

The DJ Line Up for The MONSTER Northern Soul Room is as follows:

7.30 - 8.15 Chrissie

8.15 - 9.00 Mick Smith (Early Set)

9.00-10.00 Sean Chapman

10.00 - 11.00 Nige Brown

11.00-12.00 Mick H

12.00-01.00 Mick Smith

01.00-02.00 Pete Hulatt

02.00-03.00 Sean Chapman & Pete Tebbutt

The Mod/Ska/6ts Club Classics Room DJs Time will be published shortly!!!!

Edited by matt tees
Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

DJ TIMES FOR RNB ROOM

7-45 MARTIN RNB

8-30 KRIS TEBBUTT (REGGAE CLASSICS)

9-00 WARREN BOOGALOO

9-45 MARTIN RNB

10-30 PETE TEBBUTT

11-15 KRIS TEBBUTT (REGGAE CLASSICS)

12-00 WARREN BOOGALOO

1-00 PETE TEBBUTT

2-00 INTO MAIN HALL FOR THE LAST HOUR

Guest BintofSoul

Can't you make it now Nicki?

I'm still coming Martin! I'm really looking forward to your setthumbup.gif . I bought more tickets than I actually need so unless I pull some gorgeous bloke in the interim I've got one sparewicked.gif !!!!

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

first time at TOTS for me and nicci...but which room ??...sounds like its gonna be a hard choice ! yes.gifbiggrin.gif

wont make the early session from bristol as its go go children the night before (must go straight to bed after and not stay up playing tunes !)...good job ive got monday off work thumbup.gif

dean

WOW NEARLY NINE YEARS ON AND WE ARE STILL GETTING NEW BLOOD. WE ARE SURE YOU WILL BOTH LOVE IT

DJ TIMES FOR RNB ROOM

7-45 MARTIN RNB

9-00 WARREN BOOGALOO

9-45 MARTIN RNB

10-30 PETE TEBBUTT

12-00 WARREN BOOGALOO

1-00 PETE TEBBUTT

Well at least I will get to hear your second set Martin:thumbup:

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie
Guest matt tees

first time at TOTS for me and nicci...but which room ??...sounds like its gonna be a hard choice ! yes.gifbiggrin.gif

wont make the early session from bristol as its go go children the night before (must go straight to bed after and not stay up playing tunes !)...good job ive got monday off work thumbup.gif

dean

It will be great to see you and Nicki, I agree 2 Fab rooms and I am sure something for everybody!!

Guest matt tees

DJ TIMES FOR RNB ROOM

7-45 MARTIN RNB

9-00 WARREN BOOGALOO

9-45 MARTIN RNB

10-30 PETE TEBBUTT

12-00 WARREN BOOGALOO

1-00 PETE TEBBUTT

What A superb Lineup!!

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

Made even better that I will be finished in time to hear Kriss's first set. Rare treat to get some class SKA and Raggaegood.gif

QoFxx

yes a rare treat for all of us.one of the best around.

Anyone selling records at this do ?

If we can sell I shall brink along a nice Pink box with quite a lot of R&B in it for the afternoon session included in the box are some very nice pick ups for those that are R&B minded

Merle Spears , Le Bleau Monde , Dorothy Berry & Jimmy Norman , some awesome unknown Bobby Blands on the early Duke label , Little Esther and a great Johnnie Jackson & the blazers featuring Merle Spears on J-mer ...which I forgot was so good ! (i might just play this if nobody buys it ! it crosses into soul very nice ( Warren you would like this one ) great sax break !

Edited by Carms

If we can sell I shall brink along a nice Pink box with quite a lot of R&B in it for the afternoon session included in the box are some very nice pick ups for those that are R&B minded

Merle Spears , Le Bleau Monde , Dorothy Berry & Jimmy Norman , some awesome unknown Bobby Blands on the early Duke label , Little Esther and a great Johnnie Jackson & the blazers featuring Merle Spears on J-mer ...which I forgot was so good ! (i might just play this if nobody buys it ! it crosses into soul very nice ( Warren you would like this one ) great sax break !

Please bring it (the pink box) Carms...I would love a look...and have you done that sales list yet?

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

WE BELIEVE MICK SMITH WILL BE SELLING RECORDS.

And along side the Pink " Dark Side " box ohmy.gif

I will have 90 count "Jewel Encrusted Silver Sales Box" full of Rare Northern Goodies ,with prices to please thru to " How f--kin much !! "whistling.gif

Seeya @ the Go Go

Torchboy x

Edited by Torchboy

I will have 90 count "Jewel Encrusted Silver Sales Box" full of Rare Northern Goodies ,with prices to please thru to " How f--kin much !! "whistling.gif

Seeya @ the Go Go

Torchboy x

Nige, will it have CF in it?..... If i have too much to drink you might strke a deal!!!!

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE LADIES IN CHARGE.

DUE TO THE NUMBERS THE FREE HEAD BOPPERS WONT BE AVAILIABLE TO ALL

SO PLEASE GIRLS COULD YOU BRING YOUR OWN.

FROM THE MANAGEMENT LYNNE &MICHELLE

Guest andrew bin

WOW NEARLY NINE YEARS ON AND WE ARE STILL GETTING NEW BLOOD. WE ARE SURE YOU WILL BOTH LOVE IT

sounds like an ad for the blood transfusion service or some dodgy vampire cult shades.gif looking forward to this especially the new room thumbup.gif

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

sounds like an ad for the blood transfusion service or some dodgy vampire cult shades.gif looking forward to this especially the new room thumbup.gif

best program on tv TRUE BLOOD suckers everywhere .

Guest matt tees

TRUE BLOOD suckers

Sorta Describes Pete Tebbut when hes after a record he wants outa of ya Sales Box!!!whistling.gifthumbsup.giflaugh.gif

Torchboy x shades.gif

Oh Yes and you can add Nige Brown and Sean Chapman to that list of blood suckers!!!

Seeya @ the Go Go

Torchboy x

Sounds like this is going to be an apple and pears session whistling.gif means I will have to adopt snipping tactics ...ph34r.gif careful on the roads everyone.

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

Sounds like this is going to be an apple and pears session whistling.gif means I will have to adopt snipping tactics ...ph34r.gif careful on the roads everyone.

yes the weather in luton for saturday should be ok with all the white stuff heading north

Bring it along. I'll look out for it. See ya Sat.

Source Advert