Pre-Sales Notice

Ficklefingers

Circumstances, unfortunately, dictate that I have to raise a 'substantial' amount of money, in the short-term, and have no other choice than to offer my collection 45's & albums up for sale to achieve this.

This shout is to make people aware of this fact and, should there be anything known to be in my possession that they would be interested in purchasing, invite them to pm me with details..

Other than that I'll post pieces on here as time allows.

Thanks in advance..

Fingers

Edited by FickleFingers
Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Circumstances, unfortunately, dictate that I have to raise a 'substantial' amount of money, in the short-term, and have no other choice than to offer my collection 45's & albums up for sale to achieve this.

This shout is to make people aware of this fact and, should there be anything known to be in my possession that they would be interested in purchasing, invite them to pm me with details..

Thanks in advance..

Fingers

Sorry to hear that John. sad.gif

Social source share

John, sorry to hear this.

Hope you don't have to sell too many, and that everyone that buys pays you promptly, with no next week promises.

Big love to You, Sue and Charlie

Now how much do you want for.... wicked.gif

Social source share

Wow:ohmy: The whole collection???:sad:

Sounds serious John, hope you get things sorted

M.:good:

Thanks Mark - and everyone else, for their kind wishes..

It's not a case of having to sell my entire collection, but having to make EVERYTHING available for purchase until I have enough to reverse my current situation - which is saving my home.

In an ideal world I'd only have to sell a mere handful of discs but, realistically, I know I'm going to have to unload more than that to achieve the amount required as there are only a few people that could afford some of the pieces outright - and who's to say they don't already have (or don't want, even) my bigger four figure 45's..

I can't even cross me fingers for myself, though.. :rolleyes:

Social source share

It's not a case of having to sell my entire collection, but having to make EVERYTHING available for purchase until I have enough to reverse my current situation - which is saving my home.

In an ideal world I'd only have to sell a mere handful of discs but, realistically, I know I'm going to have to unload more than that to achieve the amount required as there are only a few people that could afford some of the pieces outright - and who's to say they don't already have (or don't want, even) my bigger four figure 45's..

I can't even cross me fingers for myself, though.. rolleyes.gif

Sorry to hear your situation John... hope everything goes well for you

Social source share

Thanks in advance..

Fingers

Really sorry to hear this news John, hope everything works out ok for you and the family.

All the best mate

Tony

Social source share

I can't even cross me fingers for myself, though.. rolleyes.gif

Will cross my 9 1/2 for ya John

M.

Social source share

Thanks in advance..

Fingers

Oh mate, sorry to hear about that, let's hope the situation improves pdq. Hope to catch up with you in March at Prestatyn. Take care and stay soulful. ATB Tony T BONE and Sue. OZ. K.T.F.

Social source share

Bloody hell Johnny really sorry to hear this mate, hope everything gets sorted for you and the family soon

Have you thought of having them stolen and claiming on the insurance, I know a great place to stash them for a couple of years whistling.gifwicked.gif

Seriously hope your problems are sorted real soon

ATB

Steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert