Bobby Wilburn,brenda Jones, The Earles,eula Cooper ,flowers

Guest sjay

Serious wants

bobby wilburn/burn dreamer

brenda jones big mistake

the earles everybody needs somebody

eala coopper try

flowers for real

Wifes birthday and wedding anniversary next month ,she needs something specialwhistling:yes: any help with these pms only please or text / tel 0795 6677228

thanks steve

Edited by sjay
Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brett F

Out of interest what is a realistic price for Brenda Jones, i have one but i believe it's far higher than JM's latest guide price (£100), plus mine has the labels reversed...!!! anyone had or seen an issue ?

Brett

Social source share

Out of interest what is a realistic price for Brenda Jones, i have one but i believe it's far higher than JM's latest guide price (£100), plus mine has the labels reversed...!!! anyone had or seen an issue ?

Brett

Although you do see more white demos there are red issues it's not a rare record just sought after.

Alan

Social source share

Serious wants

bobby wilburn/burn dreamer

brenda jones big mistake

the earles everybody needs somebody

eala coopper try

flowers for real

Wifes birthday and wedding anniversary next month ,she needs something specialwhistling.gifyes.gif any help with these pms only please or text / tel 0795 6677228

thanks steve

I take it Flowers aren't an option then!!!???whistling.gif

ATB - Al

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Interesting just did a popsike search only found 3 there from last 5 years, 2 red copies one demo. Think i got mine from Moerer some years back, anyone else had the reveresed label thingy ?

Social source share

Guest covmart

Interesting just did a popsike search only found 3 there from last 5 years, 2 red copies one demo. Think i got mine from Moerer some years back, anyone else had the reveresed label thingy ?

I had one go through eBay 18 months or so back. It didn't make popsike for some reason though was $220. It was red issue and had reversed labels.

Social source share

Eula Cooper now sorted ,many thanks, looks like "I made A Big Mistake"whistling.gif asking for Brenda Jones , anyone got any of the others to help me out??????????????????

Steve

Social source share

Just to help you out Steve,try and get a issue with super stroke on the a-side,it`s a funky/rare groove tune if that`s your bag.I only have the red issue(with labels on correct sides) so not sure if the white label one is a demo or issue.Great tune.thumbup.gif

My white promo has "Super Stroke" on the flip,

also the labels are the right way round :yes:

Dave f..........

Social source share

Thanks for the posts everyone ,hi dave hope you are well even though you talking up the price even though you arent selling whistling . anyone with something to sell me please get in touch ,her birthday is on friday:ph34r: ,soon it will have to be a wedding anniversary consolation gift,

Steve hope all is good with you!!

Social source share

Thanks for the posts everyone ,hi dave hope you are well even though you talking up the price even though you arent selling whistling.gif . anyone with something to sell me please get in touch ,her birthday is on fridayph34r.gif ,soon it will have to be a wedding anniversary consolation gift,

Steve hope all is good with you!!

Hi Steve hope your getting sorted with your wants :yes: ,

RE: Talking up the price,not really mate anyone who`s got one is gonna be clued up on it anyway :yes:

and you must roughly know what it goes for,but like steve G said at £400 a bargin :lol: ,

i`ll keep quite on the others i have then wink.gifwhistling.gif ,cheers mate,and Happy Brithday to your good lady wife on Fri :thumbup:

Dave f.........

Social source share

Source Advert