** I Love Collecting Soul Records ! **

Mal C

Just came through the post today.....God I Love Collecting SOUL Records ! And this is why!!!

and before anybody comments, I don't care what anybody says, The SNAKE is a brilliant record.. PERIOD..

Enjoy.thumbsup.gif

Mal.C.

post-2025-12714505768681_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Dante

Another nice one. I notice that the Titles are in Spanish & English.

Guessing Performed in English.

They actually sing it in English on the ones that I have.

Wasn't sure until played.

Tamla_Motown_MOT-1101a-1.gif

Hi Roger.

Most (if not all) mexican records up until the 80s have the spanish translation, I think it was a legal thing. Some of them didn't even have the original title! I suppose this is good also for southamerican issues.

Social source share

Hi Roger.

Most (if not all) mexican records up until the 80s have the spanish translation, I think it was a legal thing. Some of them didn't even have the original title! I suppose this is good also for southamerican issues.

Hi Dante

Many Thanks for Information Mate.

I have bought without being certain about outcome.

Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

Tom Jones - Looking Out my window. Just missed out on a Columbia Argentinian Levi Jackson - This Beautiful Day from the sane seller.

post-5890-12714948025396_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

Just came through the post today.....God I Love Collecting SOUL Records ! And this is why!!!

and before anybody comments, I don't care what anybody says, The SNAKE is a brilliant record.. PERIOD..

Enjoy.thumbsup.gif

Mal.C.

Saw this record and could not remember the wording. I was trying to explain it to Patto and Ronnie Ped from York the title after a few ales! Thought it could of been 'La Scalious Slippitty Reptillion' Don't even go there with them two!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert