Grosvenor Rooms

Church Street

Sutton in Ashfield

Nott's

NG17 1FE

Contact Mark: 07966160099

Rob: 07804596953

Get your tickets NOW!

Tickets are selling FAST as usual so get yours NOW!

Check the web site for details

https://www.soulscenepics.co.nr

Edited by SoulSceneRob
  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SoulSceneRob

Just a bit of an update, Some of the confirmed Dj's

MICK H

SMUDGE SMITH

TED MASSEY

IAN GEE

ROB YATES

GRAHAM WEAVER

DAVE TIDSWELL

GAZ SHOOTER

CRESSY

MITCH

CARL PIPER

RAY HOMER

MARK HOPES

KARL HEARD

ANDY POWELL

IAN PARKER

DOUG HALL

CHRIS BROOKE

MORE TO BE CONFIRMED

Please note! the line up is not in any particular order.

Dj lists for the other rooms will be added soon. . . .

Keeping the faith always

Rob

Edited by SoulSceneRob
Guest soul over easy

this all dayer will be another major success just like last year ,am really looking forward to this event its gonna be truly awesome .... in the mean time we got grosvenor this sat and dave tiddswell is playing in the main room i cant wait as i rate dave highly ,he knows how to get the floor in motion and wil play a few old tunes that other dj,s might be a little scared to play? see you sat and then at the all dayer ... ktf tommo.

this isone of the charity events of the year around the mansfield area,support and sieze the opportunity of a great alldayer with dancing,drink and food all available

will have Brid Tickets with me as well as a few sales and as usual have donated prize for the Raffle,

so give your support to all the jox who are giving their time up no matter what,

cost Djs travelling some longer distances than most to be there and do there bit,

not forgetting this is a great warm up for Ian Gees alldayer in July again for Charity

and again lots of support given for no money and lots of work behind the scenes

see you there and give generously

Guest SoulSceneRob

Hi everyone,

i would just like to echo what has already been said.

A MASSIVE thank you to all our Dj's who are devoting there time to this fabulous day, We are always bowled over by the support we get on these occasions. It's all set to be another AWESOME day and we can't wait to get it rolling. biggrin.gif Don't forget the dance competition as it's time to show WHO is the best. yes.gif Also a massive thanks to Carl Piper & Tommo for promising not to enter the dance competition to give ever one else a chance. LOL But offered their services to judge it. Two amazing dancers as we all know, tickets are selling FAST and I mean FAST. So if you haven't got yours then you have one last chance this Saturday at the last Grosvenor before the Day. thumbsup.gif Cant wait for BOTH of them no.gif See you all at the dayer OR this Saturday.

Keeping the faith ALWAYS

Rob

Guest SoulSceneRob

Last chance to obtain tickets for the dayer this Sat guys n gals smile.gif Not many tickets left so don't miss out. See you all this Sat if not on the Dayer.

Keeping the faith always

Rob

Guest lambrini

Looking forward to this so much, it's been a WHOLE YEAR!

It can't come quick enough for me, ive got my ticket and im hanging on to it. biggrin.gif Also see you all on saturday.

Lambrini x x

Here's the DJ's for the upstairs Crossover, 70's, 80's & a bit of modern. Room open from 4.00 TIL 12.00

ROB KAY

CHRIS DALTON

KEV RODGERS

MARK HOPES

GRAHAM DEXTER

RAY HOMER

ME (CRESSY)

so if you aint got your tickets yet give me a shout & I'll sort it :lol::g:

Edited by cressy

Looking forward to this :thumbsup: ..........plenty of of top dj's :(

Have any of those lovely dj's got a copy of Arthur Willis & Soulful Dynamics - The Hurting is over................if so?, i would love to hear it chaps :lol:

See you all soon for a cracking day :D

Debbie x

Mark Hopes although he's on in the 70s/modern room so I dont think he'll play it in there and Mick H so Mick's room is the best bet

BTW can you pay on the door for this or is it ticket only anyone?

Mark Hopes although he's on in the 70s/modern room so I dont think he'll play it in there and Mick H so Mick's room is the best bet

BTW can you pay on the door for this or is it ticket only anyone?

I'm sure Mark will get his Arthur out upstairs no problem. :lol:

Guest SoulSceneRob

Time marches on as they say, only got a few tickets left for the dayer. Last chance to get yours at the Grosvenor tonight.

Rob

Guest Grov1

Hi everyone

Anybody wanting tickets we have a FEW available to buy at the Grosvenor. We are open most days and every night from 530.

Get em quick cos there ain't many left.

Scott n Mad :rolleyes:

Guest soul over easy

am really excited about this all dayer last year was brilliant and this year wil l top it ,ive got mates traveling up from london who seen last years vid and my gentle persuasion as got them hooked on the event ,so lets party northern style .... ktf tommo.

am really excited about this all dayer last year was brilliant and this year wil l top it ,ive got mates traveling up from london who seen last years vid and my gentle persuasion as got them hooked on the event ,so lets party northern style .... ktf tommo.

Hi Mick, I can`t make it this time but mark is going. But he still won`t enter the dance competition lol.All the best to the gang at the Grosvenor Rooms, have a belter. Dave

Edited by 3 before 8
Guest SoulSceneRob

Less than a week to go now, all ready, set and rearing to go. Only got about 30 tickets left so it's now or never biggrin.gif can't wait, its been a long time coming. yes.gif

See you all on the day thumbup.gif

Rob

note to those going to the dayer that havent got tickets yet - two more to give away on air tomorrow night 9pm - midnight on Amber Sound 107.2FM.

If you're out the area just listen on www.ambersoundfm.com simple question to win - no premium text etc and some cool choons to boot.

Looking forward to it lads! - another dance comp mark?

WELL,GOT TO SAY I,M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DAYER AGAIN,IT WAS BRILL LAST YEAR ,SO IF YOU DID,NT MAKE IT LAST TIME GET YOURSELF A TICKET THIS TIME,ITS GOING TO BE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND,MIKE WEST DO AT SWINTON FRIDAY,KINGSWAY SATURDAY,GROVSNER ROOMS SUNDAY,COME ON,LOL,,:)

Hi everyone

Anybody wanting tickets we have a FEW available to buy at the Grosvenor. We are open most days and every night from 530.

Get em quick cos there ain't many left.

Scott n Mad :lol:

hi you guys any tickets left at the grovesnor ? looking for 4 bit late i know but just back from hols cheers

Guest Grov1

hi you guys any tickets left at the grovesnor ? looking for 4 bit late i know but just back from hols cheers

We have a few at the grosvenor don't know about promoters or dj's anyway we open everynight from 530 just pop into big room we will probably be teaching but no probs

See ya soon

Scott

DJ times for the upstairs room

4.00 til 4.45 Mark Hopes

4.45 til 5.35 Mark Steady

5.35 til 6.25 Mak

6.25 til 7.15 Ray Homer

7.15 til 8.00 Graham Dexter

8.00 til 9.00 Kev Rodgers

9.00 til 10.00 Chris Dalton

10.00 til 11.00 Rob Kay

11.00 til 12.00 Mark Hopes & Cressy

Edited by cressy
Guest ruppy

Well here is the dj times for the Arthur Willis ,Mellow Souls ,JD Bryant,Flo Smog.Willie Wright,what was the others Karl/Tedyes.gif

Stop shaking your head Gressyangry.gif

4pm - 5pm Attic Lads

5pm - 6pm Ted Massey

6pm - 645 Ian Mcmanus

6,45 -7,45 Attic Boys

7,45 - 8,45 Ted Massey

8,45 - 9,45 special guest,s

9.45 - end Mick H & Karl Heardhatsoff2.gif

Edited by ruppy

Well here is the dj times for the Arthur Willis ,Mellow Souls ,JD Bryant,Flo Smog.Willie Wright,what was the others Karl/Tedyes.gif

4pm - 5pm Attic Lads

5pm - 6pm Ted Massey

6pm - 645 Ian Mcmanus

6,45 -7,45 Attic Boys

7,45 - 8,45 Ted Massey

that'l be telling Mick :lol:Shakey Jakes :thumbsup:

Edited by Ted Massey

Got me a brand new Jr Walker Motown instrumental first play this Sunday at the Grosvenor rooms

always bin a fan of Junior so this one is a thumping rythmn and great sax solos just right for the dancers

get on board get those last few tickets snapped up and join the exodus to Sutton in Ashfield

Brid tickets as promised with me

4pm - 5pm Attic Lads

5pm - 6pm Ted Massey

6pm - 645 Ian Mcmanus

6,45 -7,45 Attic Boys

7,45 - 8,45 Ted Massey

The Lads into Boys???.Sounds like a boy band.:hatsoff2: .Thanks for asking us Mick.

Now,how do i get in if its a sellout...Be good to catch up with Ted and Karl,hardly ever see them nowadays...laugh.gif

Guest SoulSceneRob

Hiya Guys n Gals,

FINALY Dj times for the Northern & Motown room

SLIGHT change.

Here goes . . .

12-00 - 12.45 ROB YATES

12.45 - 01.45 DOUG HALL

01.45 - 02.45 IAN PARKER

02.45 - 03.45 GAZ SHOOTER

03.45 - 04.30 DAVE TIDSWELL

04.30 - 05.15 GLYNN SISSONS

05.15 - 06PM ANDY POWELL

06 - 07 MITCH

07 - 08 NEV SHOOTER (Dance Comp)

08 - 09 GRAHAM WEAVER & CARL PIPER

09 - 10 SMUDGE SMITH

10 - 11 IAN GEE

11 - 12 PETE TAYLOR

Its already heating up & we are ready to go, can't wait till Sunday. It's going to be A-MA-ZIN

See you all Sunday

Keeping the faith ALWAYS

Rob

Edited by SoulSceneRob

well we're lookin forward to this............. what a line up of DJ's . the rare room has top top jocks, Cressy's room looks the business, main room has the cream of oldies DJ's too.

for the first time in the 3 events held, i'll be having a walkabout into the other rooms, the line-ups are top drawer !

see you all there :thumbsup:

Guest SoulSceneRob

Hi every one,

Just a bit of an update.

Due to popular demand & after much negotiations, the Grosvenor rooms have granted us yet ANOTHER room to play with. We now have available ( THE CHILL OUT lounge) this room will be available if you just want to sit and rest your tired feet. The room is well lit and has some luvly comfy seats. arranged in semi circles so you can sit and just chat & rest. We hope this room is put to good use for all our special guests. biggrin.gif

See you all tomorrow.

Keep the faith

Rob, Mark & Co

Source Advert