Orrell Soul Club

Andyg

Mmmmm I remember a certain Guy resembling Wiggin Paul back int 70,s in Worsley Mains Wiggin all the soulies use to be takin blueys, filon Daps ect ect

but a certain young lad use to crush oxo cubes and snort them he became a meat n prayter pie addict he lived near the gravy mines and use to get high on the fumes from the gravy ovens, last i saw of him was in the toilet at russ winstanleys record shop mid 70,s he was sniffin a line of bisto gravey grannules

Ah bisto very sad more i think of it he resembles a certain baggy panter, makes me think i bet thats where he made his money to buy all those rare 45,s

dealin in oxo cubes to all the poor unfortunate gravy addicts from Wiggin :)

Very good Earl Cunliffe :thumbsup:

• Replies 66
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Mmmmm I remember a certain Guy resembling Wiggin Paul back int 70,s in Worsley Mains Wiggin all the soulies use to be takin blueys, filon Daps ect ect

but a certain young lad use to crush oxo cubes and snort them he became a meat n prayter pie addict he lived near the gravy mines and use to get high on the fumes from the gravy ovens, last i saw of him was in the toilet at russ winstanleys record shop mid 70,s he was sniffin a line of bisto gravey grannules

Ah bisto very sad more i think of it he resembles a certain baggy panter, makes me think i bet thats where he made his money to buy all those rare 45,s

dealin in oxo cubes to all the poor unfortunate gravy addicts from Wiggin :no:

Thought it were custard powder? :lol:

Anyway, what a fantastic day this is gonna be. Looking forward to an EGGsellent line-up of DJ's.

P.S. Regarding food, I'll see if I can get round to the Chinese and Indian take-away's down the road and grab a few menu's.

DJ times for monday

13.00 - 13.45 Tony Mundey

13.45 - 14.30 Blunny

14.30 - 15.15 Andy Garside

15.15 - 15.45 Steve Thomas

15.45 - 16.15 Wigan Paul

16.15 - 17.00 Tony & Blunny

17.00 - 17.45 Dean Mitchell

17.45 - 18.30 Phil Threlfall

18.30 - 19.15 Tony Foster

19.15 - 20.00 Nige Brown

20.00 - 20.45 Jumping Joan

20.45 - 21.30 Ian Cunliffe

21.30 - 22.15 Wigan Paul

22.15 - 23.00 Steve Thomas

23.00 - 23.45 Kev Murphy

23.45 - 24.00 Andy Garside

Hope these are ok for everyone.

dealin in oxo cubes to all the poor unfortunate gravy addicts from Wiggin

very good mr j r hartley :thumbsup:

Edited by steptoe

name='IANCSLOFT' timestamp='1303347159' post='1567357']

WIGGIN PAUL BAGGY PANTS ,, BADGES & ALL !!! :ohmy: bastardo!! mr cunliffe only just seen this :lol: :lol:

You know he can't resist a whitty reposte mate, Leigh's own Ronaldo. He's the funniest bloke in the world. That's what he told me anyway :lol:

dealin in oxo cubes to all the poor unfortunate gravy addicts from Wiggin :huh:

Just checking I have those records for Sandy and trying hard to find some 70s for Donna but failing miserably :ohmy:

Looks like it's going to be lovely and sunny here in the North West and a top day to be had in Orrell for those who feel up to the challenge.

Hope to see some of you later! :thumbsup:

Well Denbo I have just packed the picnic hamper with all sorts of goodies so I hope you are going to help me eat its contents :thumbsup:

Roast Chicken peppered sausages beef ham mushy eggs crusty bread pickles& Chutneys caramel wafers and crisps ... you will have to make your own butty though , easier to pack it in single componants,

I just hope they are your own teeth cause the bread is crusty :ohmy:

Carms

Source Advert