ââ„¢¥ââ„¢¥ Blackhearts Soul Club 1St Anniversary ââ„¢¥ââ„¢¥ .. Guest Dj's Mr. Ted Massey, Kyp The Faith & Mark Steadman

BLACKHEARTS SOUL CLUB 1ST ANNIVERSARY :thumbup:

After a Brilliant turn out in July for our last Soul night for your pleasure

this month we present on Friday 12th August

GUEST DJ's

MR. TED MASSEY :thumbsup:

KYP the FAITH :thumbsup:

MARK STEADMAN :thumbsup:

A great night of Northern Soul, Motown Gems, & RnB Groovers!! :thumbup: Mixed with Rare, Forgotten Oldies and lesser played Classics.

RESIDENT DJ's

MITCH & CASPER

Bestwood Village Social Club.

Park Rd.

Bestwood Village.

Nottingham.

NG6 8TQ.

Superb Venue

Large Dancefloor

Cheap Drinks

Big Car Park

Also a FREE CD for 1st 100

7.30 pm to 12.30 am

Only £3.50 Door Tax

For more info Tel :- Mitch 07867794933 or Casper 07813433532

or check out the website

We now have tickets available to buy or reserve for our Allnighter on October 22nd. So get in Quick :sweatingbullets: ...Only £8.00

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

we cannot believe how a year can go by sooooo quick ! 1ST ANNIVERSARY ! already .. :thumbsup:

we have some great Dj's lined up ... no ego's just people with a passion .. hope to see all the faces in the region and some new ones too as well as our many travellers , the formula is working well with each nite just getting better n' better ... we are really pleased at the response and feedback we get from the people supporting every month ... come n' enjoy :yes:

pete n' susan , mitch n' mel ktf

Guest soul over easy

this venue is growing rapidly in popularity,spoke to some folks who attended last months venue and they was well impressed with the room,dance floor,music policy,and the great atmospere there...looking forward to sharing the aniversary with mitch and casper,plus me mates and new comers on the night...ktf tommo.

Guest davethedisc

Blackhearts is one year old! Will there be a cake? With the DJ line up for this event you should have securicor on the door! Interesting to see what's on the CD. Will bring the artwork along for you. See you Friday.

Dave n Sheilz

Blackhearts is one year old! Will there be a cake? With the DJ line up for this event you should have securicor on the door! Interesting to see what's on the CD. Will bring the artwork along for you. See you Friday.

Dave n Sheilz

Hi Dave & Sheilz :thumbsup: Dont know about the cake but I hope you will like the CD :yes: A really good DJ line up this month for all tastes in music :D Looking forward to seeing the Artwork on Friday.

KTF Mitch & Casper

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Edited by Guest

Steady on Mitch,you don't want to bring on the old trouble,we will be down to see you and Pete for this 1st anniversary,sure the music will be brilliant,it always is :thumbup: KTF Gigs

Hi Gigs :thumbup: Managed to sort out the CD's with no side effects :D See you Friday Mate!!

KTF Mitch & Casper

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Dave n Sheilz

cd is a really nice mix Dave ..something for all, :thumbsup: Mitch is bashing his 50 cd's out this weekend .. did mine last week .. a nice mix from both our collections of bits n' bobs played in the last year .. great to see you n sheila at bolton niter last night , see yer both friday ..

pete n' susan , mitch n' mel

GUEST DJ's

A great night of Northern Soul, Motown Gems, & RnB Groovers!! :thumbup: Mixed with Rare, Forgotten Oldies and lesser played Classics.

RESIDENT DJ's

MITCH & CASPER

Park Rd.

Bestwood Village.

Nottingham.

NG6 8TQ.

Superb Venue

Large Dancefloor

Cheap Drinks

Big Car Park

7.30 pm to 12.30 am

Only £3.50 Door Tax

or check out the website

We now have tickets available to buy or reserve for our Allnighter on October 22nd. So get in Quick :sweatingbullets: ...Only £8.00

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Sorry I can't make this chaps but work is getting in the way of me venturing out this Friday :(

I must say though , that year has flown by as it don't seem 2 minutes since we all came to the first night at the other place.

All the best

Steve B

Guest Barry Holland

Ey up Blackhearts crew, going to get down for this one, at last. Got a few coming down with me in the car from Sheffield, see you all friday, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mmmmm....I'm thinking a victoria sponge would be nice, but not that hard icing! Tell steady to get his Don Gardner out!

Hi Dave,

youre fogetting that one of the jellytot twins is a part Blackhearts soul,so the only cake youll get is a jellytot bun! lol

lv susan xx

Ey up Blackhearts crew, going to get down for this one, at last. Got a few coming down with me in the car from Sheffield, see you all friday, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi Barry :wave: Will be great to see you and the Sheffield crew on Friday :thumbsup: Also looking forward to your spot at the Blackhearts next month :yes:

KTF Mitch n' Mel & Casper n' Susan

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Mmmmm....I'm thinking a victoria sponge would be nice, but not that hard icing! Tell steady to get his Don Gardner out!

Have told Mark to pop it in his box for Friday :yes: But you need to get in earlier as he will be playing some fantastic tunes from 8.00 till 9.00.

looking forward to it bringing Mr edge with me

now then Mr Ted ! don't forget my fav magnetics "i have a girl" and if you have not sold it yet , the Deadbeats "no second chance" :thumbsup:

great to see Barry , sammy, stags coming along ..sorry Ian from wigan cant make it , but I know he's coming to the niter , sorry you cant make it Steve n' karen

going to be a bumber night !

ktf pete n' susan .. mitch n' mel :)

Edited by casper

DON'T FORGET TICKETS ON SALE FOR THE OLDIES ALL NIGHTER 22ND OCTOBER .. ONLY £8.00 ...

STARTS AT 9.00PM ... SO TREAT IT AS A FULL NIGHTER OR JUST TO EXTEND YOUR NORMAL NIGHT FOR A FEW HOURS MORE ... :thumbsup: TWO ROOMS ... DJ'S WITH A PASSION ! :thumbup:

PETE N' SUSAN , MITCH N' MEL

Hello Blackhearts

Me and Clare will be down to see you and listen to Sir Edward Massey, Lord of Sutton Coldfield. Should be a great night both for the dancers and the purists.

KTF

Ian G

Hi Ian & Clare :thumbup: Really glad you are coming up to the Blackhearts on Friday :yes: Cannot believe a year has passed so quickly and were still going strong with the help of a Great bunch of Soulies who have supported us at the venue :thumbsup:

KTF Mitch n' Mel & Casper n' susan

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Hi Pete, Susan, Mitch and Mel

Me and the young'en will be down Friday. He's Sssssoooooo!!! Excited about this weekend. He's missed alot of nights recently cos of me working. So hopefully this weekend and next weekend will make up for it.

See ya Friday

Ktf

Scott n Elliot :D

hi blackhearts crew ,looking forward to your 1st year anniversary,in past year youve had some great nights and soul sundays there playing classic northern with a progressive soul.

sure ted will have a warm welcome ,also looking foward to your all nighter.

keep up good work

steady soul

Guest davethedisc

Ted, Ray Agee please, Mark, Don Gardner please, Mitch, Benny Curtis please, Pete, Satisfactions please, KYP.....you choose mate! You never know, I might even manage more than two dances!

Dave T.

GUEST DJ's

RESIDENT DJ's

MITCH & CASPER

Park Rd.

Bestwood Village.

Nottingham.

NG6 8TQ.

Superb Venue

Large Dancefloor

Cheap Drinks

Big Car Park

7.30 pm to 12.30 am

Only £3.50 Door Tax

or check out the website

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

HI MITCH & PETE COMING DOWN TONIGHT CAR FULL MITCH DON'T FORGET MY BILL BUSH SEE YOU LATER GAZO :)

• 2 weeks later...

Source Advert