Get Your Bids In For This Wigan Patch,?

De-to

Guest gordon russell

had the same patch.........sold it for £3oo.00..........not really worth fook all imo..........badges don,t make life why anyone would want to pay this money beggars belief

Edited by gordon russell
Social source share

had the same patch.........sold it for £3oo.00..........not really worth fook all imo..........badges don,t make life why anyone would want to pay this money beggars belief

At least you got to sell yours....I just lost all mine over the years....wish I had them to sell now tho as could fund a few records....much more important !!!

Social source share

Guest giant

well said matey :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison
:lol: :lol: quote from description page as De-To spotted "only £500 made" :huh: . And it's ex used and damaged with glue. :ohmy: !!!!!
Social source share

Could the same not be said about records? I know I've had friends remark to me that I must be mad paying "x" amount for records. If someone wants to pay hundreds for a badge, then good luck to them.

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

Could the same not be said about records? I know I've had friends remark to me that I must be mad paying "x" amount for records. If someone wants to pay hundreds for a badge, then good luck to them.

Indeed - but buying records is held in a far superior mod of respect, than a badge collecting turd - polishing historical loon. IMHO :thumbsup: .

Social source share

:lol: :lol: quote from description page as De-To spotted "only £500 made" :huh: . And it's ex used and damaged with glue. :ohmy: !!!!!

If there were only 500 made then surley for other soul clubs that had a badge made, any less than 500 would make them rarer!!!!!.

The Central in Leeds i believe only had about 150 badges made so what would that make them worth?. That is in a badge collectors opinion of course.

ROY

Social source share

Was this actually given out on the first night cos Kev Roberts wasn't on at first was he?

No, it wasn't, it was made a little later.

If you said you were at the 1st night, you could buy one, or something like that, lol.

Social source share

It's probably your old one being sold with a 33% markup Terry. :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Was this actually given out on the first night cos Kev Roberts wasn't on at first was he?

It was given away in early October. The reason a badge wasn't made on Sept 23rd, is down to Russ being unsure if the All Nighter would take off.

I joined on the 2nd week(Sept 30th,1973). As cheesey as it looks, I'm proud to be part of that piece of history.

Right on, Keep the Faith 'Kev' :D

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!