• Replies 31
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Trevski

Rare as the proverbial rocking horse's mate, unfortunatly!

On Masterpiece, must be at least £1,000+ by now, despite Manships price of £800.

usualy think he is a bit ott, but not with this one.

Only ever seen the one Rob Marriott used to play,Which I think he sold to Searling, cant help with a label scan,

but here's a file. Think it was on site somewhere, but can't be arsed to find it and link it. Absolutely bloody magic!!!

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

WHATS THE SCRIPT ON THIS ONE THEN

ANY SOUND FILES ETC..PRICE

ANY INFO WELCOME AS I DONT KNOW IT AT ALL whistling.gif

Hi Ritchie,twice in a few years biggrin.gif Not got a sound bite ,but Chalky may come to the rescue :wicked: Title "your'e my everything" Getting towards a grand I would have thought :unsure::D
Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

One of those two known copies stories i'm afraid Richard Searling and more recently Butch McSpawney Bleeder pretty sure both sides of this have been posted up here recently two super sides IMVFHO

Trouty

Social source share

Two known copies as far as I know. Rob Marriott got his from mIon I believe and then traded to Richard Searling along with two other records for summat in the region of 2k. Other copy Butch recently got off e-bay...cheap. £1k is damnm cheap IMHO for a record of such quality and so rare. Flip pretty good too as is her outing on Phoenix. She was lead singer with Sweets (Smash) and the flip to Satisfy Me Baby, Something About My Baby shares the same backing as the Masterpiece flip, When We're All Alone Tonight whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

....and the flip is far superior on an already fantastic piece of soul

brilliant records as said before. gets a regular play on my mp3 player as i walk to the post office at lunchtime whistling.gif

Shane

Social source share

£1,000 ..... whistling.gif

God .... we all wish !!

When you compare this to the likes of Eddie Parker, The Magnetics, etc ..... of which there are a lot more than 2 copies .... and yet they still go for how many thousands .....

Can't see Searling getting rid of his copy ...... anyone know where Butch got his from ? Chalky .... ?

Social source share

Someone on this site, (who AGAIN remains nameless :unsure: ) commented when it was played at lifeline, "Whats this reggae shit!" ???? :D

reggae...are we talking about same record whistling.gif I reckon ears need a good syringing :wicked:

£1,000 ..... biggrin.gif

God .... we all wish !!

When you compare this to the likes of Eddie Parker, The Magnetics, etc ..... of which there are a lot more than 2 copies .... and yet they still go for how many thousands .....

Can't see Searling getting rid of his copy ...... anyone know where Butch got his from ? Chalky .... ?

Butch got it from e-bay, not many knew it was up there, had only 11 or 13 views. Pretty sure it wsn't listed as Northern. I won't say what he got it for :angry:

Social source share

reggae...are we talking about same record :unsure: I reckon ears need a good syringing whistling.gif

Butch got it from e-bay, not many knew it was up there, had only 11 or 13 views. Pretty sure it wsn't listed as Northern. I won't say what he got it for :angry:

BOLLOCKS ....... YOU ARE KIDDING ME ...... :wicked:

I'M NOT HAVING IT ...... I DEMAND TO SEE THE LISTING :D

Social source share

Guest Byrney

No go on Chalkingstein. What did Butch pay whistling.gif

Fantastic record!

Social source share

3? Richards's and Butch's..who else?

I was always led to believe there were 2 copies .... and that's from way back when Ion still had it.

Still .... can't help thinking ........... there was one ..... and now there's two ..... who's to say there won't be a third (that one's mine btw) ..... or a fourth ....

Social source share

I was always led to believe there were 2 copies .... and that's from way back when Ion still had it.

Still .... can't help thinking ........... there was one ..... and now there's two ..... who's to say there won't be a third (that one's mine btw) ..... or a fourth ....

who knows? only know of the two me sen :wicked: can I have the 4th ph34r.gif

Social source share

Rob Marriotts copy may have come from Jim Wensiora s collection, he turned up at my house the day he bought along with the Springers and Danny Moore, all too much at 11.30PM on a Wednesday evening/night

I was just the closest and he had to play them to someone--qoute "LISTEN TO THIS YOUTH" !!!!!!!!!

Social source share

Rob Marriotts copy may have come from Jim Wensiora s collection, he turned up at my house the day he bought along with the Springers and Danny Moore, all too much at 11.30PM on a Wednesday evening/night

This explains why i always believed there were 2 copies ..... if this is right .... wonder who got Ions copy?

I was just the closest and he had to play them to someone--qoute "LISTEN TO THIS YOUTH" !!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup::lol::lol: ... i can hear him now Rob

Social source share

The Springers Rob had came from Keb ranting_1.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert