Articles: David Bursey: A Soul Journeyman.

Tfk

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

:rofl: HI ALL

Just a gentle reminder that: Fair play is on general release today, be sure to give Crazybeat, Simply Soul, Funky Feet or Mr Plumb a call or if you wish to purchase direct from us email us at: sales@souljunctionrecords.co.uk

WOW WHAT A GREAT TUNE THAT IS POSTED? ALSO TO BE ADDED ARE THE JOB RACKERS ONE STOPS,

IF YOU ARE IN LUCK, ALSO AT THE VIP RECORD FAIR WOLVERHAMPTON :thumbup: Are you going you? to fair you sen :ohmy: DAVE

Social source share

Hi Folks

Just a gentle reminder that: Fairplay is on general release today, be sure to give Crazybeat, Simply Soul, FunkyFeet or Mr Plumb a call or if you wish to purchase direct from us email us at: sales@souljunctionrecords.co.uk

ATB

Dave

Soul Junction :hatsoff2:

Thanks Dave :thumbsup:

Yep, available from all quality Soul outlets including me own little site at https://www.soulmusic.co.uk

Cheers

Steve

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Brilliant write up that answered all the questions I had about this release.I considered this an essential purchase to play on my Starpoint radio show, as has the likes of Mick O'Donnell and Dave Lucas on theirs too.

Deservedly, this will get spins not just here but all across Europe too. Great work again from D&J@ Soul Junction. I'm already looking forward to the next little nugget coming our way!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Brilliant write up that answered all the questions I had about this release.I considered this an essential purchase to play on my Starpoint radio show, as has the likes of Mick O'Donnell and Dave Lucas on theirs too.

Deservedly, this will get spins not just here but all across Europe too. Great work again from D&J@ Soul Junction. I'm already looking forward to the next little nugget coming our way!

Here here TSU defo the business on this ace little mover...

ktf tfk :rofl:

Fairplay-DontLetOurLoveGo(Vocal).mp3

post-3067-0-25430300-1348158594.jpg

Edited by tfk
Social source share

What an interesting article. It`s amazing how several 45s i have or know about were linked in such a way.

The Fairplay 45 is an excellent dancer which received a good reaction and a fair bit of interest when i spun it at our last Majestic Soul.. It`s the type of 80`s dancer which is quite in vogue at present and i can see it doing well and to be fair it is a very good record and will deserve to do so.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Hi Folks

I spoke with David Bursey last night and directed him to this site. He was overwhelmed with all your comments, It means such a lot to him as a artist in the twilight years of his career. The only downside is that a real gentleman like Eddie L. Quinn sadly died before he got to see the final release of this track.

On a happier note though having checked around the Solar and Starpoint radio jocks playlists and it's really pleasing to see them getting behind this great little 45. Over to you club DJ's ?

Dave :thumbsup:

Edited by Louise
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert