Ns Song Titles

Simsy

The Good

I'm stepping out of the picture - Can't break the news to myself - I Don't wanna be your used to be.

The Bad

My Little Cottage - Um um um um um um - The Record.

The Wacky

The Winds kept laughing - Slowly Molding - Nobody knows what's going on in my mind (but me)

Not NS, but Motown 'The Onion Song' always struck me as a bit weird. Anyone got anymore faves of any flavour?

Edited by Simsy
Social source share

• Replies 27
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest rachel

Afternoon at the rhino :thumbsup:

'...of the rhino' isn't it...? Though quite often see it as 'on'... but hey, if someone wants to spend an afternoon on a rhino, none of my business... :yes:

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

The Good - Ton of Dynamite :thumbsup: what a great title.

The Bad - Wake up to the sunshine girl :angry:

The Wacky - Hey-sah-lo-ney :shades:

M.

Social source share

Guest lolmil

Not strictly NS but I'm just putting together a Motown only sales cd for someone and this was in the box to put on it, what's this all about? :thumbsup:

Record No. M-1151, Produced by David & William in their spare time!!

Loll

Social source share

Not strictly NS but I'm just putting together a Motown only sales cd for someone and this was in the box to put on it, what's this all about? ranting_1.gif

Record No. M-1151, Produced by David & William in their spare time!!

Loll

slightly off topic but can any one remember superfly vs shaft and the impeachment story both on the same lines

Social source share

used to have this r&b compilation LP when i was in my teens. Actually had a track on it called "SPUNKY ONIONS"!!!!!!!! LP long gone now and can't remember artist.........anyone know it?

Carl.

Social source share

'...of the rhino' isn't it...? Though quite often see it as 'on'... but hey, if someone wants to spend an afternoon on a rhino, none of my business... :lol:

My daughter always calls this Interview With A Rhino, don't know what she's been on :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert