• Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ok who's gonna help me out here then?

either label design will suffice

the gasher :rolleyes:

Gash, cant help you out with either m8 but was played at Burnley allniter last friday whoops no soz i do recall someone saying to me it was on the cat label but dont quote me on that but the value was at £800..HTH..

Malc

p.s..nice sound..woulnt mind 1 mesen...bit too expensive methinks.. :D

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Gash, cant help you out with either m8 but was played at Burnley allniter last friday whoops no soz i do recall someone saying to me it was on the cat label but dont quote me on that but the value was at £800..HTH..

Malc

p.s..nice sound..woulnt mind 1 mesen...bit too expensive methinks.. :rolleyes:

Yep on Cat, as Gasher said issued twice with different designs - Swapped mine for the Ivorys at Bretby some years back.

Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

managed to get a copy in trade last year

thought the going rate on it was about £750 ??

if anyone has a mellow madness on mega to trade for it let me know

Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

Unfortunately Russ I think you might need a bit more than that to get a MM :yes:

oi !!!......no front no.....as they like to say.

worth a try i guess...i might just ring one of mellow madness band members and offer

him $5 for one....oh! dont start that again :lol::D

Social source share

Bought this on the first label with "I'll Never Understand" on the reverse from Terry Stokes and 'Mad' Keiron's short lived shop off Carnaby Street in 1984 for seven quid. It was still being played covered up as "Frank Dell" at the time. Happy days. To me one of the best ever midtempo soul records played in the name of Northern Soul. Whoever was responsible should feel very proud of themselves. Would never sell it.

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Bought this on the first label with "I'll Never Understand" on the reverse from Terry Stokes and 'Mad' Keiron's short lived shop off Carnaby Street in 1984 for seven quid. It was still being played covered up as "Frank Dell" at the time. Happy days. To me one of the best ever midtempo soul records played in the name of Northern Soul. Whoever was responsible should feel very proud of themselves. Would never sell it.

Christ ! Mad Keiron, now theres a name I have not heard for years !!!

Social source share

Source Advert