Belita Woods - Wol Again & Again & Again

Linky

Is there a record out there that has WOL on more copies than Belita Woods? 12 have sold on ebay in the last two months - six of which have WOL. They've ranged from £6 to £96 and none of them seemed to be any better than VG+.

You rarely see one in EX or Mint and I have a vision of somebody in the states with sandpaper and a marker pen furiously scratching away before putting it up for auction!

PS - my copy has WOL  :wicked: 

Linky

Social source share

That's probably my copy. Also in the standard VG- condition.

For what it's worth, I've never seen another one.

attachicon.gifbelita woods.jpeg

Hi Nick,

That's interesting. So now we know there's purple issue's as well as the white demo's on KAREN perhaps it doesn't now look like a pressing plant mistake? I know that's what was suspected in the past with the demo.

Wonder what was behind the name change ? I can just hear it now...Moira saying to Ollie McLaughlin "It's always Karen ! Karen this ! Karen that ! what's wrong with you using my name !"  probably as simple as that  :lol:

Social source share

• 8 years later...
On 15/08/2013 at 18:19, Pottsy said:

Hi Nick,

That's interesting. So now we know there's purple issue's as well as the white demo's on KAREN perhaps it doesn't now look like a pressing plant mistake? I know that's what was suspected in the past with the demo.

Wonder what was behind the name change ? I can just hear it now...Moira saying to Ollie McLaughlin "It's always Karen ! Karen this ! Karen that ! what's wrong with you using my name !"  probably as simple as that  :lol:

LOL..Hi Pottsy, I think I was too young at the time to question my dad's decision. lol

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!