• Replies 140
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Soultown andy

Its obviously true what they say about sailors,will have to monitior the activates in this room closely maybe this is why this room runs on for an hour or so after the rest of us have left,always thought their was something of the lilac about hoss :rolleyes: .

Its obviously true what they say about sailors,will have to monitior the activates in this room closely maybe this is why this room runs on for an hour or so after the rest of us have left,always thought their was something of the lilac about hoss :rolleyes: .

I'm not Gay but my boyfriend is.

Guest NASHEE

Wheres Roger the Cabin Boy :rolleyes:

He's picking us up at 8 o'clock :huh:

Counting the days already, not had a bad night at Middleton yet, so who else is making the trip to the civic :thumbsup:

Its obviously true what they say about sailors,will have to monitior the activates in this room closely maybe this is why this room runs on for an hour or so after the rest of us have left,always thought their was something of the lilac about hoss :( .

Good job they aint scots Andy because they might want to toss the McCaber :yes:

Hat, Coat , Door. :(

Steve

Guest Soultown andy

Its a good job we are m8s steve,but then again i am well known for my great sense of humour and laid back relaxed management style :yes: .

Guest Soultown andy

Bump bump bump,60 70s room, r n b room,rare modern and crossover room allnite bar huge record bar,8 30pm till 7 30 am the uks top djs in all rooms loads parking 5 mins m62 jct 19 m60 jct 20,500 plus at last one neil jones,ged parker,karl rhodes,andy dyson,soul sam,carl fortnum,nige brown,molly,bob hinsley,robbo and thats just one room[ not for lightweights shane] :thumbsup: .

I will talk to you when youve been to the barbers,or should i bring my clippers sat :P .

Ok ShortyAndy,see you there :P with or without hair,at least i got a choice :thumbsup: keep ya` clippers.

Edited by ken

mm lets see how brave you are sat,you will be havin that haircut m8 guaranteed :P .

:P no chance,not wasting a tenner on a hair cut,for you to fukc it up,absolutly no chance,ever.

:thumbsup: .

Hey Ken, you calling in on the way throu Rugby....we can travel up together....but only if you stay below 100mph.... :thumbsup:

Not going that way,its fukced 40 mph up the M1,did M40 last time,brilliant.......sorry Sian. :P

Since when did a 40mph sign slow you down....never mind...as the song goes....

I'll see you when I get there..... :P

Don't think you could handle travelling with a car full o women.... :thumbsup:

Car full of women you say?.............. :P ....................no its the new camera`s,face on average thingy`s,ok when they`ve finnished and normal speed limits,but 40mph on a motorway?.

Guest ShaneH

A car full of women doing 40 on the motorway with ken in a car and a bad hair cut,you couldnt make it up :P .

Channel 5 might be up for doing a show based on this :thumbsup: you could get that sid owen (ricky from eastenders) presenting it :P

Shane

Guest Soultown andy

Shane stay off this thread your a light weight swing ball paddleing poole boy,this is for hardcore niter types,and i hope it pisses down sunday. :thumbsup:

Guest ShaneH

Shane stay off this thread your a light weight swing ball paddleing poole boy,this is for hardcore niter types,and i hope it pisses down sunday. :P

:thumbsup:

spoil sport :P

JUST TO GIVE YOU A FLAVOUR OF THE CARL WILLINGHAM SUITE. SOME BITS AND PIECES I WILL BE PLAYING.

PATIENCE VALENTINE C/U

MICKY BUCKINS C/U

HOLLYWOOD FLAMES C/U

LITTLE CARL C/U

BINGO JO AND HIS GUM BAND UN-ISSUED ACETATE

AGENTS - TROUBLE ALTERNATE TAKE UN-ISSUED ACETATE

CODY BLACK - IT'S OUR TURN TO FALL IN LOVE

FREDDIE BUTLER - SAVE YOUR LOVE FOR ME

MILTON JAMES - MY LONELY FEELING

PLUS CLASSIC OLDIES

LESTER TIPTON

WALTER AND THE ADMERATIONS

MAGNETICS x 2

PATRINELL STATON

PLUS MUCH MORE FROM OUR GUESTS.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU,

MARIA

Guest Soultown andy

Thanks for that maria,the carl willingham suite is a match for any rare room in the country but with maria and the legend that is carl willingham at the helm what else would you expect :thumbsup: .

Edited by Soultown andy
Guest Soultown andy

4 days to go baz,just turn up and have a good time :thumbsup: the cream of the uks soul djs playing right across the board,something for everyone.

4 days to go baz,just turn up and have a good time :thumbsup: the cream of the uks soul djs playing right across the board,something for everyone.

Andy,

If Middleton is half as good as the last one,you should have a great night,Iam sorry the Derbyshire Lads can not make this one,Iam over in the states,But I will be back.

All the best,Kev,J.

CARL WILLINGHAM SUITE

RUNNING ORDER.

9.30 - 10.30 MARIA WILLINGHAM

10.30 - 11.30 GEOFF BUCKLEY

11.30 - 12.30 ADAM LEVER [ FIRST APPEARANCE AT MIDDLETON]

12.30 - 1.30 FRED KROL

1.30 - 2.30 MARIA WILLINGHAM

2.30 - 3.30 IAN GELLATLY [ FIRST APPEARANCE AT MIDDLETON]

3.30 - 4.30 ANDY McCABE

4.30 - 5.30 MARIA WILLINGHAM

5.30 - END JUMPING JOAN LIVESEY

TAKE CARE AND KEEP SAFE, SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY, CARL AND MARIA

Just amended line up .... me and Maria switching times :thumbsup: :

Edited by jumpinjoan
Guest Bearsoul

CARL WILLINGHAM SUITE

RUNNING ORDER.

9.30 - 10.30 MARIA WILLINGHAM

10.30 - 11.30 GEOFF BUCKLEY

11.30 - 12.30 ADAM LEVER [ FIRST APPEARANCE AT MIDDLETON]

12.30 - 1.30 FRED KROL

1.30 - 2.30 MARIA WILLINGHAM

2.30 - 3.30 IAN GELLATLY [ FIRST APPEARANCE AT MIDDLETON]

3.30 - 4.30 ANDY McCABE

4.30 5.30 JUMPING JOAN LIVESEY

5.30 - END MARIA WILLINGHAM WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS

TAKE CARE AND KEEP SAFE, SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY, CARL AND MARIA

GREAT LINE-UP !! ADAM LEVER TOP MAN !!! NOT GONNA MAKE THIS ONE UNFORTUNATELY OFF TO DETROIT EARLY WEEK AND THINGS TO DO SO NEED TO BE COMPOS-MENTIS ...HAVE A TOP NIGHT EVERYONE :thumbsup:

CHRIS M

Guest Craig the Manc

Cant wait for Saturday and to hear Molly's Cyndi Lauper Cover-up

Didn't he also have a marmalade c/u or was it the Jam. :huh:

Are you doing your Monster Finish Again :P

A Monster "MASHED" finish :huh::P

Source Advert