One Show BBC

Where the sun don't fekking shine...along With The This is England tv crap..no self respecting Mod/Skin (what the feck was Woody anyway) would hang around with that bunch of divvies he called mates...fat lad in trackie..old bloke in leather cap...come on!

No, don't understand any of that either.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Allow me to interpret 10 pages given over to discussing the one show , trivial when compared to the discussions on NHS pay .If Shane meadows made a northern soul film he would cock it up according to Trevski .

Total gibberish is my second language and the One show was crap :thumbup:

• Helpful 3
Social source share

What?  :g: I don't understand any of that.  :huh:

It was the headline article in that nights One Show, given the title of thread I assumed we would just discuss the show on a nightly basis.

You can't imagine my dissapointment when I found I was the Only One,

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Allow me to interpret 10 pages given over to discussing the one show , trivial when compared to the discussions on NHS pay .If Shane meadows made a northern soul film he would cock it up according to Trevski .

Total gibberish is my second language and the One show was crap :thumbup:

You will now see you obviously need some lessons to get you up to speed on modern day gibberish speak, you are obviously out of practice in your translation, I can suggest a lot of candidates not too far away to help you back to fluency.......

• Helpful 1
Social source share

This is the final proof surely that the only way the dance side of this scene will ever translate to film, is via stylish, fit, attractive and passionate youngsters.

Because we were all all of those things back in the day, and still are now!   :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!