who will replace us?

Bitchdj

Guest adlchelsea

Well me and the boss are off to the tower on sat and taking 2 18yr olds with us, the bosses daughter and her boyfriend, they have never been to a northern gathering, neither can dance so out buying flats and watching tutorials on youtube all week, if you see an old bloke trying to teach a young leggy blonde how to slide that will be me

Social source share

• 3 months later...
Guest Jorge
On 9/20/2016 at 18:19, elantique said:

for all that it matters i am only 24 years old, I've been collecting soul records ever since i was able to pick up trash at work for my father just to earn a quick buck, maybe for a pair of shoes or a brand new shirt to bring to school but that wasn't the case, i would do it just so that i can come home from school and see a small little brown or white box just hanging out in front of the door. now 12 years later, my passion for this 7" wax has been part of my life, i live in southern califronia a few of you may know them as southern soul spinners but I'm just a soul collector. throughout these 12 years of collecting I've noticed/learned a lot about older collectors. some may appreciate the fact that a kid 20 or 30 years younger than them is doing it, doing it by learning, finding out where this record came from or if this record came out in a different label or if their was a promo to it, and to those who wouldn't like to hear that it hurt them. i just never understood why. till this day i still don't understand why. 

This Guy right here In my 2 years of collecting Now has to be The most humblest and and Open minded person I've meet in this entire Southern California collecting scene, he has taught me A lot of things And He is willing too, which makes me Look up to him and I'm Only 17 years Old... he is a real Friend and Soul brother, inside and outside the scene... some things You collectors Out over seas might not know what actually happens or what is Circulated often in this scene but there is people that let greed and ego get to their head... and For whatever reason don't like to see others prosper... I focus on the people that care for people like this guy... he might be a little goofy But He is As Solid as They come! Thanks Hugo keep doing what you do best man & Thanks To the person that created this.... IT HAD TO BE SAID!! 

Social source share

4 hours ago, Jorge said:

This Guy right here In my 2 years of collecting Now has to be The most humblest and and Open minded person I've meet in this entire Southern California collecting scene, he has taught me A lot of things And He is willing too, which makes me Look up to him and I'm Only 17 years Old... he is a real Friend and Soul brother, inside and outside the scene... some things You collectors Out over seas might not know what actually happens or what is Circulated often in this scene but there is people that let greed and ego get to their head... and For whatever reason don't like to see others prosper... I focus on the people that care for people like this guy... he might be a little goofy But He is As Solid as They come! Thanks Hugo keep doing what you do best man & Thanks To the person that created this.... IT HAD TO BE SAID!! 

GOOFY, MICKEY .....................

I'm not too clear about the purpose of the two lectures or the need for the caps lock feature? :g:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Jorge
10 hours ago, Peter99 said:

GOOFY, MICKEY .....................

I'm not too clear about the purpose of the two lectures or the need for the caps lock feature? :g:

Your trying to be rude with that, or what are you trying to get at with that Man?? Speak a language I can comprehend "mate" please... we all know language that is spoken to us to grab our attention and That's exactly what I'm doing now... this issent a lecture,, it's simple facts about what happens here in Southern California... and The person in MY eyes that has been humblest enough to care within and without the soul scene.... not trying to fix or put two together simply speaking my mind buddy HAVE A BLESSED DAY... 

the He caps is for emphasis Homboy. Btw next time you call someone a robot, Say specifically your intentions by it.. because all we know the person on Soul Source and depends on Soul Source for records in my opinion not trying to offend no one but is A robot lmfao. Take care buddy

Social source share

Guest JonnyMonk

As long as there's cool people out there and still cool records to find the scene will thrive. There's a million and one events on in any town all over the UK so it might just be that the youth contingency is spread a bit thin?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!