Razzy - I Hate Hate

Stubbsy

Bought it as a new uk release in the Lighting centre Petticoat Lane London E1 . Ah memories, also bought loads of new US imports from there including Benny Troy @ 0.75p (I think) How ahead of my time was I ? :lol:

Razzy ? £100 & it's yours Stubbsie  :thumbsup: Hope you're well mate long time no see

Sorry for jumping on your wants post 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

5 hours ago, SHSDave said:

Bought it as a new uk release in the Lighting centre Petticoat Lane London E1 . Ah memories, also bought loads of new US imports from there including Benny Troy @ 0.75p (I think) How ahead of my time was I ? :lol:

Razzy ? £100 & it's yours Stubbsie  :thumbsup: Hope you're well mate long time no see

Sorry for jumping on your wants post 

Hi Dave, I'm good mate & hope that you are too! T'was down the 100 Club couple of months ago and had hoped to bump into you but you weren't there.

£100 for Razzy no way, trust that was tongue in cheek! Have you looked at Popsike recently!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Stubbsy
Social source share

18 hours ago, Stubbsy said:

Wanted on US Aquarian, or MGM - demo, or issue.

If anyone has one for sale please pm me with price and condition.

Are you aware that the Aquarian and the MGM are different mixes , the Aquarian version has some kids singing the chorus on it.

It also got a release on the Boblo label as well .

Edited by shinehead
Social source share

14 hours ago, Stubbsy said:

Hi Dave, I'm good mate & hope that you are too! T'was down the 100 Club couple of months ago and had hoped to bump into you but you weren't there.

£100 for Razzy no way, trust that was tongue in cheek! Have you looked at Popsike recently!! :thumbsup:

I'm good John thanks & yes totally tongue in cheek .....it's 125 to you :lol:

I've not been to the 100 Club, in fact haven't been anywhere since Feb & the Last Solid Hit. Not a conscious decision & i certainly will get back to the 100 club but Soul night wise there doesn't seem much on these days or it's too difficult getting home from. (Guess I'm just getting old :() Think I'd better make more of an effort in 2017 ! All best mate

Social source share