Herbert hunter i was born to love you

Moxey25

On 14/08/2019 at 08:21, Modernsoulsucks said:

I think his name is Geoff. He has/had good Pittsburgh connections over the decades. He doesn’t do many auctions. Has a stock of decent records plus the occasional rarity. Records are overpriced so they do not sell. Some US dealers are petrified of selling at lesser prices so they stick a maximum tag on and hope for the best. That said, put up an overpriced collectable and browsers will check out the hundreds of others in the listing.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

On ‎14‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 13:21, Modernsoulsucks said:

Headbone, Yes he is, I have had a few records off him when I felt the price was fair compared to what other dealers were asking, I will say one thing the records were always in top condition and no worry of getting hit with the dreaded import duties...

Social source share

6 hours ago, Bruv said:

Headbone, Yes he is, I have had a few records off him when I felt the price was fair compared to what other dealers were asking, I will say one thing the records were always in top condition and no worry of getting hit with the dreaded import duties...

I'm not sure about that.

I can see 2 negatives for over-grading and a few times I've looked at his pics in the ad and thought that's never M-.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!