Jump to content
Zanetti

JMAuction - 08/07/2020 - Results

fyi

*1st Click On The Attached .PNG To Enlarge!

*Click Once More

*It Will Start In A New Tab

*Click Again To Enlarge

screencapture-raresoulman-co-uk-auction-soul-auction-soul-auction-ending-this-wednesday-html-2020-07-08-19_00_08.png

  • Up vote 2

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Jerry Butler - £99

Decisions - £1377

Rotations - £381

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Tony Drake - £358

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Herbie Hunter. How much. 

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

I did feel sorry for John having read his spill on the Herbert Hunter Classic, when back in 1977 while on a Nashville buying trip he came across a box of 100 Herbie Spar originals but unfortunately every last copy he got out of the box had the drill hole put through the playing surface, not even one copy survived this treatment by some moron! 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Surprised The Rotations didn't get £500 plus  

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
13 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Herbie Hunter. How much. 

650

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
27 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

650

Hi Zanetti,

When Steve ('Winsford Soul') said......."How much".....he meant......"How much?!!!" :D (As in "Unbeleavable!")

Thanks for posting these btw :wink:

Len :thumbsup:

  • Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
26 minutes ago, Len said:

Hi Zanetti,

When Steve ('Winsford Soul') said......."How much".....he meant......"How much?!!!" :D (As in "Unbeleavable!")

Thanks for posting these btw :wink:

Len :thumbsup:

The Krauts will never understand the limeys ... 🤣

ATB Guys

Z

 

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
1 hour ago, Zanetti said:

650

Lost in translation my friend.  😁

  • Up vote 2

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
15 hours ago, Bruv said:

I did feel sorry for John having read his spill on the Herbert Hunter Classic, when back in 1977 while on a Nashville buying trip he came across a box of 100 Herbie Spar originals but unfortunately every last copy he got out of the box had the drill hole put through the playing surface, not even one copy survived this treatment by some moron!

Not the smartest way to 'Create A Rarity' One Box of 100 records out of Circulation in an instant.

Had 1 or 2 rare singles with Drill Hole into the Run Out area of the singles but nothing THAT drastic, that said would love to have been a Fly on The Wall to hear what beautiful words of Wisdom came out of Johns mouth at that instant 😡  

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

A few posts ago someone mentioned things lost in translation.

Can someone help me out with this description - "bongo riddle rare ...soul"  ??

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
20 hours ago, Rick Scott said:

Not the smartest way to 'Create A Rarity' One Box of 100 records out of Circulation in an instant.

Had 1 or 2 rare singles with Drill Hole into the Run Out area of the singles but nothing THAT drastic, that said would love to have been a Fly on The Wall to hear what beautiful words of Wisdom came out of Johns mouth at that instant 😡  

I think even in 1977 Rick that vandalism was John's winning lottery ticket out the window with the demand at the time for that Spar Classic. 😭 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

All About the SOUL - Source Forum

Jump into the northern soul music & beyond talk now!

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!
Log into Soul Source

Get max use of the forums

Log in now!

  1. Jmauction - 08/04/2020 - Results
    All About The Soul by Zanetti on Wed 08 Apr 2020
    • 6 / 464
    • Lionelonthevinyl on 08 Apr 2020
  2. Jmauction - 18/03/2020 - Results
    All About The Soul by Zanetti on Wed 18 Mar 2020
    • 4 / 423
    • Tobytyke on 18 Mar 2020
  3. Jmauction - 26/02/2019 - Results
    All About The Soul by Zanetti on Wed 26 Feb 2020
    • 15 / 1065
    • Soulstrutter on 01 Mar 2020
  4. Jmauction - 29/01/2019 - Results
    All About The Soul by Zanetti on Wed 29 Jan 2020
    • 3 / 513
    • Winsford Soul on 29 Jan 2020
  5. Jmauction - 01/01/2019 - Results
    All About The Soul by Zanetti on Wed 01 Jan 2020
    • 2 / 467
    • Zanetti on 01 Jan 2020
  6. Jmauction - 04/12/2019 - Results
    All About The Soul by Zanetti on Wed 04 Dec 2019
    • 1 / 405
    • Zanetti on 04 Dec 2019

Source Adverts



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.