News: The Nu-Ron's - All My Life / I'm A Loner - Mixed by Tom Moulton

Go to solution Solved by Dave Harrison,

11 minutes ago, Mal C said:

I did get mine, I havent played it, every time I look at it, just cant be bothered as it was such a pain to get...

Hey Mal - you've been busting my balls for loing enough.. if it isn't about the music then send the record back for a full refund and I'll send it off to someone who will appreciate it.  I am the first to admit it was a horrible long drawn out shit show.. but hopefully that is in the past (at least it is for me) - for fucks sake. grow up.

2 hours ago, Xss said:

Hi as anybody received any of the records as yet ordered 2 and a t-shirt and not heard a thing been a long time waiting 

I can help you, i figured there were a few orders I missed, please let me know an order number and I can get this out immediately. Apologies for the delay.

Max

Social source share

Hey Max, just found this site recently, glad to see you on here.

This seems like a good place to post the Show Stoppers piece I wrote, so I'm going to put it up under the articles section.

Still hoping to get Bruce Weinroth and his scrapbook down sometime, but he has been absent from golf club and hard to locate recently. Too bad, the scrapbook itself would be something a lot of folks would like to see.

Cheers and hope to get down to the shop soon.

Social source share

9 minutes ago, Joel E Turner said:

Hey Max, just found this site recently, glad to see you on here.

This seems like a good place to post the Show Stoppers piece I wrote, so I'm going to put it up under the articles section.

Still hoping to get Bruce Weinroth and his scrapbook down sometime, but he has been absent from golf club and hard to locate recently. Too bad, the scrapbook itself would be something a lot of folks would like to see.

Cheers and hope to get down to the shop soon.

Amazing! This would definitly be a good place to post that - I cant wait to see those pics from Bruce's scrapbook.  Talk soon.

Social source share

2 hours ago, Brewerytownbeats said:

Hey Mal - you've been busting my balls for loing enough.. if it isn't about the music then send the record back for a full refund and I'll send it off to someone who will appreciate it.  I am the first to admit it was a horrible long drawn out shit show.. but hopefully that is in the past (at least it is for me) - for fucks sake. grow up.

I can help you, i figured there were a few orders I missed, please let me know an order number and I can get this out immediately. Apologies for the delay.

Max

yep, true, I've been busting your balls, and you know why...

The above comment from me was too much, I put my hand up for that, I apologise.  But I asked you for a refund, twice, and you totally ignored me.  You can't have both ways...

Edited by Mal C
Social source share

1 hour ago, Mal C said:

yep, true, I've been busting your balls, and you know why...

The above comment from me was too much, I put my hand up for that, I apologise.  But I asked you for a refund, twice, and you totally ignored me.  You can't have both ways...

I honestly didn't mean to ignore you - but I also knew they were coming eventually and it was hard for me to gage because the plant was being non-responsive.. They have now refunded me for the damaged records and i will never be using them again. It's just a damn shame you have been turned off by a unavoidable issue - if there was anyway you would think we wanted this to happen.. Again bottom line, this is about the musoic, I have now found, re-mixed and remastered from the 2" tapes one of the hardest to find Philly records.. and worked directly with the Nu-Ron's to take them to California to perform.. it's been a all around pleasure and I am really excited for the guys.. just sucks these records came in destroyed.

Social source share

On 24/02/2023 at 15:09, Brewerytownbeats said:

Max

Hi Max ordered on the 4th April TRANSACTION ID = 88U96776YU9390520 and the invoice ID = 0c5561bc-72b2-4b34-835e-6904540ea2bc  ALL MY LIFE and I'M A LONER both PROMOS and a BLUE SIGMA SOUND STUDIO t shirt blue size L cheers

Social source share

57 minutes ago, Glynthornhill said:

Yep same here its a standing joke ( Not ) I'm over $115 dollars down on the order - Maybe BreweryTown Beats could come on here and tell the truth ... Have they been posted even to UK yet - Promises that never materialise - The whole thing stinks !!

Again, just need to know the order number and what platform the order came from.  IG, FaceBook, website. ect.

On 01/03/2023 at 15:01, Xss said:

Hi Max ordered on the 4th April TRANSACTION ID = 88U96776YU9390520 and the invoice ID = 0c5561bc-72b2-4b34-835e-6904540ea2bc  ALL MY LIFE and I'M A LONER both PROMOS and a BLUE SIGMA SOUND STUDIO t shirt blue size L cheers

I have this order ready to go - just need to verify the purchase - please let me know - if you can please email info@brewerytownbeats.com with the order number / platform ordered on ect.  Thank you

Social source share

Why do you need to verify the purchase when you have all our payment details from the initial order - More stalling tactics ???

I've spent way too much time and effort chasing this order - Just refund people who've paid - Just wish I had moved quicker within the 90 days for a Paypal refund - You live and learn - 

Edited by Glynthornhill
incorrect
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/03/2023 at 13:16, Glynthornhill said:

Why do you need to verify the purchase when you have all our payment details from the initial order - More stalling tactics ???

I've spent way too much time and effort chasing this order - Just refund people who've paid - Just wish I had moved quicker within the 90 days for a Paypal refund - You live and learn - 

Most likely you have received your order - please let me know if you still haven't - we have finally been able to fulfill all orders on our website.. 

On 16/03/2023 at 16:02, Markmodern said:

On there website is says out of stock - has it ever been in stock ?

Thank god I didn’t order one and good luck to those that did

The initial LIMITED promo copies sold out within two weeks, 250 of them.. If you are not here for the music and just want to put a small business down you can email us directly and we can have it out there.. info@brewerytownbeats.com.

Social source share

On 13/04/2023 at 03:01, Brewerytownbeats said:

The initial LIMITED promo copies sold out within two weeks, 250 of them.. If you are not here for the music and just want to put a small business down you can email us directly and we can have it out there.. info@brewerytownbeats.com.

I think it's more like they want to let other people know the trouble they've had, and maybe get you to communicate better.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

So we are now over the annual point since purchase 3rd April 2022  - What a great way to run a business - Knows full well what the Paypal transaction is - It shows on your Paypal account , but no expects customers to send details - More stalling - what a shit show this has been . 

I've emailed the guy let's see if this gets resolved :(

Edited by Glynthornhill
incorrect
Social source share

On 25/04/2023 at 07:36, Glynthornhill said:

So we are now over the annual point since purchase 3rd April 2022  - What a great way to run a business - Knows full well what the Paypal transaction is - It shows on your Paypal account , but no expects customers to send details - More stalling - what a shit show this has been . 

I've emailed the guy let's see if this gets resolved :(

Good grief! That is absurd Glyn. 

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!