northern soul japan

Go to solution Solved by Zoomsoulblue,

• Replies 23
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

4 minutes ago, davenjane said:

might have got somethin there zoom with the night fox club, just messaged them and they text back allready. 

There's a  Brit who now resides in Japan that's  a big collector (or was)....can't for the life of me remember his name!! Someone will!! Would be certainly known, involved in things me thinks....Rob

Social source share

4 hours ago, Amsterdam Russ said:

You could always read the post before this one! :lol:

His name is David Flynn, goes under the name of Anoraks Corner, you'll find him on Facebook.Used to live & DJ in London at Notradame,Dome etc.A terrific guy and knows the Jap scene inside out. Hit him up, I'm sure he'll give you the load down. Have fun.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Be interested to hear if you find anything happening. I’ll be in Tokyo for latter part of May so appreciate if you can keep this thread updated with any nights there as would certainly take a look. 

Nude Restaurant looks the business, be great if any similar venues in Tokyo 

Social source share

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

right sorry for the delay,   we went to japan in may, went to the nigt fox club in shabuya on the sunday night and o my god what a welcome. went up to room in a lift and the lift doors opened up in the room where the soul night was booming. the room was a bit small but was made up in inthusiasm . the music was very good and the organisor toshio was very welcoming, took some embroidered badges to pass round (very glad to get them). although they still smoke in bars and resturants came out smelling of ciggys took us back a long way. planning to go back japan again and will definatley go to the night fox club again.

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert