News: Soul4Real New Releases - Annette Snell (S4R27) & Frederick Knight (S4R28)

Annette Snell sent me the shivers just with the music kicking in and then goose pimples with her voice on 'I think...' Truly wonderful. Typing this while the YT clip tune is still playing on first play. Soon purchase for sure. Thanks. Tim 

Edited by Tlscapital
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

16 hours ago, Tlscapital said:

Annette Snell sent me the shivers just with the music kicking in and then goose pimples with her voice on 'I think...' Truly wonderful. Typing this while the YT clip tune is still playing on first play. Soon purchase for sure. Thanks. Tim 

Agree totally, the first couple of seconds also remind of Phillip Mitchell's ''Just The Beginning " which is not surprising given the writing credits 🙂

• Up vote 1
Social source share

32 minutes ago, Happy Feet said:

Just reread the the updated notes on the Annette Snell release , and to be honest I have a big lump in my throat and a tear in my eye , what a sad story , and listening to " I think " wow,,,

Very sad.  I do hope they have all the tracks from the sessions and the Lp is not lost!

• Up vote 1
Social source share

On 03/04/2023 at 11:20, Westender said:

I read somewhere that the master tapes were with Annette when she died in the plane crash.

It was just a rumor. Interviews with the studio staff confirmed they were still at Fame because the recordings were unfinished.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!