Just A Thought

Guest Richard Bergman

• Replies 72
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

seems a cheap shot, this is a soul site so rightly paid a mark of respect, the pop world with its many radio shows/ web sites rightly paid its own appropriate tributes to John Peel contribution to that scene.

Danny D

link

Why is it a cheap shot, it's my opinion, nobody says you have to agree with me, I wasn't a great fan of DG. Anyway you seem to spend an awful long time picking holes in stuff I say, you got f*** all better to do?

Edited by Pete-S
Social source share

Guest ShaneH

Why is it a cheap shot, it's my opinion, nobody says you have to agree with me, I wasn't a great fan of DG.  Anyway you seem to spend an awful long time picking holes in stuff I say, you got f*** all better to do?

link

you love it Pete! :)

Shane

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

Sick of it more like mate.

Whats the point of posting anything, the sheep always get up in arms about it

link

well love/hate then?

Shane

Social source share

Love or hate Pete S Comments he always speaks from the heart, Ive defended and knocked him in the past but surely thats what this forum is for to speak our minds not to bleat with the crowd

Keep it up pete you make this forum bloody interesting and about 50% wouldnt write in if you didnt get them so enraged

:) Geeoooordie

Social source share

my mother (l hurley) is the embodiment of an empowered women standing proud and  upright as she rains unmerciful vengance on the world below

She's alreadyconquered the North Kent marshes and now she's working on Deptford  -

She also makes exceedingly good cakes and makes eyes at Billy Childish while waiting at Belsize park !!!!!!!!!

link

:graynone:

Social source share

Why is it a cheap shot, it's my opinion, nobody says you have to agree with me, I wasn't a great fan of DG.  Anyway you seem to spend an awful long time picking holes in stuff I say, you got f*** all better to do?

link

what was wrong with here closing down site for DG after all he gave us the term NS..what this site is about aint it, just cause your not a fan of his (DG), suprisingly m8 i dont only just reply to ur enlightened thoughts.

you spend an awful lot of time complaining about this site which is usually when i respond to you.

If i dont have to agree with you and your wide sweeping remarks whats your problem with me "picking holes", you enjoy picking holes in other peoples stuff.

with approaching 2000 members on average half will disagree with any point even someone godlike will make.

give it so learn to take it and less of the sulk.

Danny D

Social source share

what was wrong with here closing down site for DG after all he gave us the term NS..what this site is about aint it, just cause your not a fan of his (DG), suprisingly m8 i dont only just reply to ur enlightened thoughts.

you spend an awful lot of time complaining about this site which is usually when i respond to you.

If i dont have to agree with you and your wide sweeping remarks whats your problem with me "picking holes", you enjoy picking holes in other peoples stuff.

with approaching 2000 members on average half will disagree with any point even someone godlike will make.

give it so learn to take it and less of the sulk.

Danny D

link

You just answered your own question.

You disagree with me, I disagree with you, big deal.

Except if you choose to disagree (with me)in public, expect me to respond in public, it's a debating board is it not?

And stop fucking stalking me.

Social source share

If you two don't play nice it's early bed and no supper.

now listen to your uncle Godz

link

Just don't know why I should have to back up every statement I come out with for the clarification of other people.

If I say "I don't like modern", next day someone will put up a post saying "how dare you say you don't like modern".

WHY?

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

You must learn to comform Pete. Thems the rules. we all have to agree on everything. :P Then, in the words of one lard bucket bootlegging comic collector, we can all join hands in unity and joy. There can be none of that punk attitude you rebellious lout. wink.gif

Social source share

Just don't know why I should have to back up every statement I come out with for the clarification of other people.

If I say "I don't like modern", next day someone will put up a post saying "how dare you say you don't like modern".

WHY?

link

Of course you never, ever, say things just to get a reaction do you Pete.

Social source share

I could refer you back to The Black Horse post when you did your best to wind me up, and very nearly succeeded, but I won't do that.  wink.gif

link

Well I've been thinking about that and I've decided that I don't agree with OVO after all, but there are no points left to go over so I'll come along and bring my stamp album and magnifying glass with me as well as my delta number identifier and deerstalker hat.

sherlock.gif

Social source share

Well I've been thinking about that and I've decided that I don't agree with OVO after all, but there are no points left to go over so I'll come along and bring my stamp album and magnifying glass  with me as well as my delta number identifier and deerstalker hat.

sherlock.gif

link

Ah yes, but you haven't been issued with the password yet. As I'm in a good mood, I'll let you know now.

the password is

"Would you like a pint Dave"

Edited by Dave Rimmer
Social source share

You just answered your own question.

You disagree with me, I disagree with you, big deal.

Except if you choose to disagree (with me)in public, expect me to respond in public, it's a debating board is it not?

And stop fucking stalking me.

link

If you rubbish this site and members in public then I will defend it/err stalk you as i think it's well run and allows balanced views. Think i have about 5 replies to your various annotations..hardly pestering just expressing a different view on some topics. You can always press ignore member button

Social source share

If you rubbish this site and members in public then I will defend it/err stalk you as i think it's well run and allows balanced views. Think i have about 5 replies to your various annotations..hardly pestering just expressing a different view on some topics. You can always press ignore member button

link

Balanced views, of which mine is but one...just that you disagree with all of them :yes:

As for pressing ignore button, no way, where's the fun in that?

It's only a message board...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert