News: Philadelphia Record Labels: 45RPM Discography

Go to solution Solved by Brewerytownbeats,

On 07/09/2023 at 13:02, UGfind said:

This does not really help those who ordered from Brewerytown, but Funkadelphia Records is still selling copies on Ebay, so it looks like the press run is not completely sold out yet.

No one ever said it was sold out - there has been a delay on our end from getting the books from the author. Will be resolved shortly. Thank you

Social source share

1 minute ago, Andy Rix said:

Max ... thank you for explaining the situation .. and your situation ... I'm happy to sit tight now I understand how things will be sorted out ... 

Regards

Andy

Of course. If it could snap my fingers and get everything proper I would - but unfortunately things arn't working like that these days.. lots of hurdles in small business. Working myself through it. Cheers.

Social source share

Max-a lot of guy’s run as one/two person enterprises-and manage.Your real failure is really bad communication with customers.

you might want to re-think your marketing and distribution.

as said in my previous post…you are obviously a soul devote, so I have lot of time for you on that score…but you can’t keep advertising stuff you can’t fulfill in a timely manner

Edited by Kenb
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

2 minutes ago, Brewerytownbeats said:

Of course. If it could snap my fingers and get everything proper I would - but unfortunately things arn't working like that these days.. lots of hurdles in small business. Working myself through it. Cheers.

I'm sure you are trying ... my only observation is in future keep us updated as to what is going on ... we are very patient and understanding if we have an understanding of what is happening

A

• Up vote 1
Social source share

10 hours ago, Brewerytownbeats said:

Sorry, you are completely wrong. I didn't press these.. The author has been through some family issues, I run and operate a small business in this post-covid world singly, solo, and sometimes things get delayed, as in this instance.  Appreciate your support and understanding. Books are going out soon. Thank you 

Just a delay in restocking these for a bunch of different reasons. Please see my post about it.

Max

OK Max we hear you, but to justify 'professionally' with "outside" or 'private' matters past reasonable time doesn't help much re-establishing the 'trust' figure from the customer's point of view. Please do realize this is most natural. 

You should understand that achieving a reputation is as crucial as it is slow and enduring. Losing it is fast and don't ask much. Faults or errors with amends if not given on the spot to all directly in regard of their 'lost' orders is crucial.

Replying one thing to the customer's quest on the whereabouts of its purchase then saying something else the next day and then nothing for a while is either misleading or playing the fool seemingly from this point of view here.

Imagine those still awaiting their Nuions 45 after all this time... Add this Philly Book situation here now... Reading it all do adds up one way. Without much consistance in the communication leaving a lot of room for the imagination...

Been wrong and already corrected on some. Now more with your explanations. Still at this point you'll understand that only action will speak louder than any words. And so we'll see for that Max. Looking forward to it. Peace. Tim

Edited by Tlscapital
  • Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

17 hours ago, Kenb said:

Max-a lot of guy’s run as one/two person enterprises-and manage.Your real failure is really bad communication with customers.

you might want to re-think your marketing and distribution.

as said in my previous post…you are obviously a soul devote, so I have lot of time for you on that score…but you can’t keep advertising stuff you can’t fulfill in a timely manner

Again, I wish it was that easy. The Nu-Ron's issue (first issue we had we because of a bad pressing plant who first off refunded me in full for their delay and the owner of the plant came and apologized) and the Book was a bad timing issue soon to be resolved.  I appreciate you recognizing me commitment to Philly soul, but i can honestly say these a bumps in the small business road and seeing comments that write me off for some delays hurt. I apologize and will have everything out soon as i possibly can.

Social source share

16 hours ago, Tlscapital said:

OK Max we hear you, but to justify 'professionally' with "outside" or 'private' matters past reasonable time doesn't help much re-establishing the 'trust' figure from the customer's point of view. Please do realize this is most natural. 

You should understand that achieving a reputation is as crucial as it is slow and enduring. Losing it is fast and don't ask much. Faults or errors with amends if not given on the spot to all directly in regard of their 'lost' orders is crucial.

Replying one thing to the customer's quest on the whereabouts of its purchase then saying something else the next day and then nothing for a while is either misleading or playing the fool seemingly from this point of view here.

Imagine those still awaiting their Nuions 45 after all this time... Add this Philly Book situation here now... Reading it all do adds up one way. Without much consistance in the communication leaving a lot of room for the imagination...

Been wrong and already corrected on some. Now more with your explanations. Still at this point you'll understand that only action will speak louder than any words. And so we'll see for that Max. Looking forward to it. Peace. Tim

Understood, all I am doing is asking for time to rectify the matter - I gave an excuse for the delay, being 100% truthful about it and have always corrected any issues when i had the full ability to - Nu-Ron's orders I was told by my employee where completed.. if there any outstanding orders I would like to know so I can send them out.  The book was simply a bad timing issue as explained and will be send when I can restock (as many companies do when they oversell, do pre-sales)

17 hours ago, Andy Rix said:

I'm sure you are trying ... my only observation is in future keep us updated as to what is going on ... we are very patient and understanding if we have an understanding of what is happening

A

Agree, I apologize for the lack of communication. I feel when there is nothing to report (no changes) i don't need to - but I will update in the future more frequently. Apologies again.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, Brewerytownbeats said:

Again, I wish it was that easy. The Nu-Ron's issue (first issue we had we because of a bad pressing plant who first off refunded me in full for their delay and the owner of the plant came and apologized) and the Book was a bad timing issue soon to be resolved.  I appreciate you recognizing me commitment to Philly soul, but i can honestly say these a bumps in the small business road and seeing comments that write me off for some delays hurt. I apologize and will have everything out soon as i possibly can.

Personally what you have come here with is p*ss poor.  No excuses you should not have sold the copies we ordered.  Your shipping problems were not our problem.  I do not believe for one minute you had no stock when we placed our order which for the most were as soon as advertised, I even corresponded with you over the shipping to which you replied would not be an issue. 

If you did not have copies you should not have taken orders.  You certainly should not have left it almost two months, with unanswered messages and emails and the grief you received on here to spur you into action.  
I believed you couldn’t be so bad twice but that belief was misplaced.  

Edited by Chalky
Social source share

36 minutes ago, Chalky said:

Personally what you have come here with is p*ss poor.  No excuses you should not have sold the copies we ordered.  Your shipping problems were not our problem.  I do not believe for one minute you had no stock when we placed our order which for the most were as soon as advertised, I even corresponded with you over the shipping to which you replied would not be an issue. 

If you did not have copies you should not have taken orders.  You certainly should not have left it almost two months, with unanswered messages and emails and the grief you received on here to sour you into action.  I believed you couldn’t be so bad twice but that belief was misplaced.  

Chalky, do I tell you how to run your business or life? Out of everyone you are the loud mouth. If you can't handle my business, can't deal with this you don't have to buy anything from us. Please exit the conversation if you have nothing constructive or positive to say. I am working through it at my pace, and whats doable for me. you can just move on.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

27 minutes ago, Brewerytownbeats said:

Chalky, do I tell you how to run your business or life? Out of everyone you are the loud mouth. If you can't handle my business, can't deal with this you don't have to buy anything from us. Please exit the conversation if you have nothing constructive or positive to say. I am working through it at my pace, and whats doable for me. you can just move on.

You take my money, waste my time and come with poor excuses after two months of silence and you want me to be quiet 😂 

I’ve nothing more to say anyway having had a refund via PayPal and secured a copy via Dave Brown who doesn’t have the same issues you seem to be having. 

Edited by Chalky
Social source share

29 minutes ago, Chalky said:

You take my money, waste my time and come with poor excuses after two months of silence and you want me to be quiet 😂 

I’ve nothing more to say anyway having had a refund via PayPal and secured a copy via Dave Brown who doesn’t have the same issues you seem to be having. 

good with me - thanks my man.

Social source share

On 08/09/2023 at 22:22, Brewerytownbeats said:
  • We have to our knowledge sent out all Nu-ron's orders - not sure where your order would have ended up. Do you have a copy - we have been tryng to resolve this issue. Thank you

I ordered two copies but have still not seen them. My confirmation of shipping was e-mailed to me almost one year to the day of ordering and yet.... still nothing. I'd appreciate someone looking into this and resolving the issue please

Steve

Social source share

13 minutes ago, Markmodern said:

If there are repeated problems with him - don’t Order easy as that or accept what he has to say albeiet many months later

I'd prefer the later - again, not to rub it on.. but some times things ain't always easy round here.  

41 minutes ago, Kenb said:

had notification today that the book has shipped.

Correct - on it's way!

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!