West Coast Collectable/Collectible?

• Replies 8
  • Views 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Mike massive groan. I will explain. My technophobe mate rang to say could I ask about Minnie Jones on his behalf about midday? He SAID it was on at £100??? Bloody stump! I found your ad and basically didn't read it and just contacted you. I can see you were referring to the No 100 as the record number. 

So what sort of ballpark would you accept please? I will give him your reply. Should have known. He wrote out a playlist from last Sat night took a photo and whatsapped it to me so I had to type out everything? 

I am sorry to mess you around. 

Cheers

Steve 

Social source share

just a reminder to all that we do have a policy as per below

no great shakes but do ask all to take any further discussion to pms

thanks

mike

---------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hi 

The below is a source stock moderation message

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It works best if you use our 'pm (personal message) system' for the finer parts of any trading deals on here as per our guidelines

This policy helps to keep the Markt forums at a most effective state plus it also helps avoid the posting of members details in public

The link to pm the seller shows as the red button labelled 'Contact Seller/Member' directly underneath their first post

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------

Soul Markt Guidelines Link

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/source-help/content-guidelines/soul-markt-guidelines-r57/

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert