Wanted, And I Mean Wanted

Guest mark shepherd

Guest mark shepherd

TINT OF DARKNESS - ANSWER ME - i think its on darkness or something like that

any help tracking this down is appreciated, after missing the auction end and the seller not having another copy - cash or trades, thanks,

shep :thumbsup:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

45 now aquired,

thanks, shep :thumbsup:

been played by paul and myself at the greatrstone and 3 greyhounds. seen it go for silly money about 200 dollars on ebay even emailed the winner to tell him they are easily found cheaper paid $7.00 for mine the same day he paid his 200 :D it was a rod dearlove front page special a few years ago.

mark

Social source share

Guest Adrian

Don't you people browse the net at all? :thumbsup: Craig Moerer's got 25 copies of it... $60 each. Darkness #102. CM should really give me 10% of the profit or something...

Big spin for Jonte at our soul club in Malmo, quite nice.

Yep that puzzled me too, I noticed it started to go for few quid on ebay, mainly the Watched The Rain Hit Your Window one, and all the time they were listed on CM, picked up 102 & 103 for ten quid each a few months ago, noticed that he has increased the price now but still seem to be less than what a listed one goes for on ebay.

Social source share

No people don't browse the net, cause we've got it for £40 used to sell it @ £20.00 and a very good seller it was too.

A Tint Of Darkness where a Oakland, ca harmony band, who Rip recorded to sing wonderful harmony ballads which he released 4 45s on his own Starfire label in 1979.

The first press of A Tint Of Darkness was # 102 but the one to own for me is 103 with "I WATCHED THE RAIN HIT YOUR WINDOW" on the flip, both pressed the same year

Social source share

Guest Adrian

No people don't browse the net, cause we've got it for £40 used to sell it @ £20.00 and a very good seller it was too.

A Tint Of Darkness where a Oakland, ca harmony band, who Rip recorded to sing wonderful harmony ballads which he released 4 45s on his own Starfire label in 1979.

The first press of A Tint Of Darkness was # 102 but the one to own for me is 103 with "I WATCHED THE RAIN HIT YOUR WINDOW" on the flip, both pressed the same year

John, are they the same Tint of Darkness that recorded on SOB? Flashwatcher I think is the title of the 45 I got.

Social source share

Jugding from the numbers of copies that I had in my hands I would say 103 is also "rarer", would you agree John?

Marc

Social source share

Source Advert