Group Records / Las Vegas

Well, a few weeks back I won a 45 off grouprecords on ebay. I'm well aware of the controversy surrounding this seller, but it appears they've been kicked off ebay, with all listings removed and cancelled...

Just wondering if anyone knows anything, or is in a similar position. Ebay sent me an email telling me to cancel payment, but I'm hoping they'll send out the record. :thumbsup:

Edited by cover-up
Social source share

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest mobbsy

Well, a few weeks back I won a 45 off grouprecords on ebay. I'm well aware of the controversy surrounding this seller, but it appears they've been kicked off ebay, with all listings removed and cancelled...

Just wondering if anyone knows anything, or is in a similar position. Ebay sent me an email telling me to cancel payment, but I'm hoping they'll send out the record. :thumbsup:

missed out on Joe King Speak on Up group records gave me a second chance offer( at the same price as the winner) which i bought for $17 got email off ebay saying they have been kicked off !!!!!

Social source share

missed out on Joe King Speak on Up group records gave me a second chance offer( at the same price as the winner) which i bought for $17 got email off ebay saying they have been kicked off !!!!!

NOT SURE BUT ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS WAS THE SAME GUY WHO USED THE NAME "BROOKLYN-BORN" WHO ALSO NO LONGER EXISTS!

ALWAYS HAD THE SAME RECORDS AND WAS FROM SIN-CITY(LAS VEGAS)

MAYBE HE GOT KICKED OFF BECAUSE OF THEM DODGY SAN FRANCISCO DISCS HE WAS SELLING:-

TKO'S MAKE UP YOUR MIND WAS ONE AND GEORGE AND TEDDY -LOVER ,THE OTHER!

BOTH DOUBLE SIDERS RIPPED FROM KENT CD

GOLDEN STATE RECORDS I THINK

Social source share

Well, wouldya know it! I got a letter from them (Group Records, Mamie Giattino) this morning asking me if I have put a claim against them on paypal to please withdraw it and then they'll send my tunes (yeah right!)..Well, for starters, I aint put a claim in against them (yet) so why waste time sending me a letter when he may just as well posted my records!!!

:thumbsup:

Edited by Soul-Slider
Social source share

Well, wouldya know it! I got a letter from them (Group Records, Mamie Giattino) this morning asking me if I have put a claim against them on paypal to please withdraw it and then they'll send my tunes (yeah right!)..Well, for starters, I aint put a claim in against them (yet) so why waste time sending me a letter when he may just as well posted my records!!!

:thumbsup:

thats what happened to me about a year ago, didnt recieve record, put a claim in with paypal, he sent me an email asking me to withdraw the claim & he would send me another copy of record, foolishly i withdrew the claim, 12 months later i'm still waiting for the record...avoid this twat at all costs

Social source share

thats what happened to me about a year ago, didnt recieve record, put a claim in with paypal, he sent me an email asking me to withdraw the claim & he would send me another copy of record, foolishly i withdrew the claim, 12 months later i'm still waiting for the record...avoid this twat at all costs

Thanks for that soulman, I've still got a few weeks grace before putting a claim in via paypal so will give him 'till then to sort it out. If he doesn't come up with the goods, no amount of begging is gonna stop the claim going through. :thumbsup:

Btw, he actually sent me A LETTER through the post! What a f****** waste of stamp, envelope etc.....just stick the records in the post!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Soul-Slider
Social source share

Thanks for that soulman, I've still got a few weeks grace before putting a claim in via paypal so will give him 'till then to sort it out. If he doesn't come up with the goods, no amount of begging is gonna stop the claim going through. boxing.gif

Btw, he actually sent me A LETTER through the post! What a f****** waste of stamp, envelope etc.....just stick the records in the post!!!!!!!!!!

get the claim fired in NOW, sounds like he's stalling for time, if you put the claim in you can always withdraw it if the records arrive

Social source share

get the claim fired in NOW, sounds like he's stalling for time, if you put the claim in you can always withdraw it if the records arrive

Ok Soulman, I agree with you totally so am gonna start proceedings. From what I can remember, paypal gives the seller a chance to respond first anyway.

Sounds to me like he owes money to ebay for selling fees etc and he's using OUR money to pay these off!! angry.gif

Social source share

BUGGA angry.gif , SAME JUST HAPPENNED TO ME. JUST BOUGHT A LOST FAMILY- BLOW MY MIND FROM THESE GUYS. SILLY BUGGA ME PAID FOR ITEM STRAIGHT AWAY. WHATS THE NEXT STEP THEN. BANG IN A PAYPAL CLAIM. :D .

BRI.

I BELIEVE YOU HAVE 45 OR MAYBE 60 DAYS TO MAKE A CLAIM ,AFTER THIS YOUR DONE UP LIKE A KIPPER.

THIS IS USUALLY WHY THESE PEOPLE EMPLOY STALLING TACTICS.GET THE CLAIM IN A.S.A.P :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert