Next P'boro Dkof Soul Night Is

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest MickD

There were a few who got a little lost last time ..... so here's a map :rolleyes:

https://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=52...0&ay=299500

and for SAT NAVS

PE6 0RW

and for those who like to use sign posts:

From Peterborough

Head towards Whittlesey from Peterborough on the A605, entering Whittlesey take a left at the first roundabout, towards Thorney on the B1040. The Dog in a Doublet pub is a pprximately 1 mile down this road just over the river.

From Wisbech/KingsLynn leave the A47 at Thorney head into the village and turn left at the traffic lights, heading towards Whittlesey, the Dog in a Doublet approx four or five miles down this road

see ya there

Guest gibber

DJ TIMES

8 to 8-30 Ray M

8-31 to 9-29 Sean Whitfield

9-30 to 10-29 Paul D

10-30 TO 11-29 Kitch

11-30 to 12-29 Dean Anderson

12-30 to 1-15 Ray M

Great line up . Looks like a busy weekend in and around peterborough for me .

Edited by gibber

should be a great night with dean anderson and kitch guesting , after the great success of the first night hopefully this will be as well supported for those who want something a little different in the area :thumbsup:

i'll be there, and i'm bringing linda & my mate stuart this time :thumbsup: sould be a great night with 2 of the top dj's playing, better get there early :thumbsup:

Guest MickD

Had a text from none other than Mick Beeby - he's comming along on Friday. See you all there.

Hi Ray ..... will be great to see the elusive Mick Beeby down there wink.gif:thumbsup:

There were a few who got a little lost last time ..... so here's a map thumbsup.gif

Phew! - Thankyou, see you there earlier this time! - Will be a great night.

Len.

"SILK" Rare Soul Nights Midland Road, Wellingborough Northants NN8 1HF NEXT RARE SOUL NIGHT Saturday 25th August 2007 GUEST DJS. FOR THE NIGHT- DAVE THORLEY, ROGER BANKS, PETE BURTON- PLUS RESIDENT LENNY DOPSON-FOR INFO CONTACT LEN 07970 361216 EMAIL len@ldfabrications.co.uk

Hello Mick and Paul.

Three of us making the trip down tonight from The Attic in Mansfield. Very much looking forward to this...................hope you're not prone to flooding, I hear Boscastle was cancelled again.

See you later, Dean

Thanks guys for a great night.

Kitch Awesome Nuff said

Good work guys.........Nice crowd of friendly people and brilliant quality music.........what more could anyone want. :good:

Kitch doesn't play out often enough and this was certainly a night not to miss a blinding set from start to finish........record of the night for me was the Roy Roberts that Kitch played..........Awesome. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the next one on August 3rd with Guy Hennigan and Dave Thorley already.

Guest dedicatedsoul

DJ TIMES

8 to 8-30 Ray M

8-31 to 9-29 Sean Whitfield

9-30 to 10-29 Paul D

10-30 TO 11-29 Kitch

11-30 to 12-29 Dean Anderson

12-30 to 1-15 Ray M

Sounds like you had a good night Paul all the best Dave

Good work guys.........Nice crowd of friendly people and brilliant quality music.........what more could anyone want. :good:

Kitch doesn't play out often enough and this was certainly a night not to miss a blinding set from start to finish........record of the night for me was the Roy Roberts that Kitch played..........Awesome. :P

Brill night. Haven't talked. laughed and danced so much for ages. Nice to see so many people out and happpy belated birthday Gill. Agree with the comments on Kitch - absolutely awesome set. Leaves you breathless. Top night lads - well done.

Source Advert