Mal C

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Oh right of course, should have got that from the photo, him being one of the worlds most recognizable people and that mellow.gif

Coming from a record dealer thats been selling soul records for how long? thats unbelievable, but the pics there to look at not to argue over.. have loads more from this session, Paul McCartney visited the Mardis Gras in St Louis, and on the night he hit the clubs, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and Linda McCarteny feature in other frames..

These have probably never been seen since their original use in the mag they were commissioned for.

M

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

Coming from a record dealer thats been selling soul records for how long? thats unbelievable,

Well unfortunately the records haven't got pictures of the artists on them Malc, neither do they miraculously broadcast images from the grooves, so how am I supposed to know what the cnut looks like? Am I supposed to know what every artist I sell a record by looks like? Weird logic! Anyway, I did spot Paul McCartney.

Social source share

Well unfortunately the records haven't got pictures of the artists on them Malc, neither do they miraculously broadcast images from the grooves, so how am I supposed to know what the cnut looks like? Am I supposed to know what every artist I sell a record by looks like? Weird logic! Anyway, I did spot Paul McCartney.

Fooking hell - I've been ripped off big style. I've just bought a batch of 45's on the basis that they did miraculously broadcast images from the grooves. I've been a thick cnut again!

sad.gif

Social source share

Ernie... taken minutes before he was rudely interrupted by the scouser!

:lol:

Not being daft now, but if you'd asked me who it was I would have never, ever got it, even if you told me his first name was Ernie I'd have got a few names say Ernie Washington, well one anyway,oh, Ernie from Eddie & Ernie, if you said to me I'll give you a thousand quid if you can name that person in 5 minutes, I wouldn't have got it.

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Ernie... taken minutes before he was rudely interrupted by the scouser!

While he was distracted George, John and Ringo were round his house nicking his telly...

Social source share

Not being daft now, but if you'd asked me who it was I would have never, ever got it, even if you told me his first name was Ernie I'd have got a few names say Ernie Washington, well one anyway,oh, Ernie from Eddie & Ernie, if you said to me I'll give you a thousand quid if you can name that person in 5 minutes, I wouldn't have got it.

look at the picture again Pete, it says who it is in the top left hand corner.

M :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert