• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hmm...

This could make an interesting thread:

Smashed hits - or it's a cracker! :ohmy:

I think I might have some similar ones around somewhere...

Actually it would, wouldnt it. Anyone else got any additions?

That Eddie Spencer looks like it's ready to be stuck on the box, Joe!

:)

Social source share

hi tommy,

got a few more like this, falcons on london for one , got a 21st century mint- w-demo ( every little heartache ) thats broke from the edge to the middle but it still plays great ( thankfully ) bought a eddie holman w-demo ( stay mine - ) mint - that was the same ( i'm sure it was like it when it was packed cause there wasen't a mark on the box it came in, but you have to take people's word i guess,

joe.

Social source share

Dropping and thus chipping records is my number one reason to get leathered when out DJing...not a good look to be scrambling on the floor, in the dust, with a worried look on your face!

Social source share

Guest mel brat

I'm told that a certain someone on here once accidently damaged a copy of the Carstairs! As he was far too embarrassed to admit it, he made up some cock and bull story about being attacked by a Hammer-head shark (or something). Nobody believed it for a minute....

Social source share

Guest Pete Griffin

This year i got a copy of Hayes Cotton - Love plays funny games, i only had it about 2 days, i put it in a record box, the ones you use to get from Wollies. anyway the lid had gone years ago, i put the records in the back of the van to go and do the radio show at mossys, i drove around a sharp bend and my P.A mixer flew off one of the speakers and crashed on top of the record box, most of the 45 were 100- 200 pound gems, I started checking them all, and there was Hayes Cotton with a hair line crack half way through the 45, i was gutted :thumbup: so i lined up the 45, played it then glued the end of the run in groove.

Plays fine now, but im still gutted, i now have new record boxes.

Pete Griff

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert