Offers On Some Huge Items

Boogaloo

It's in the same condition as when you sold it to me but I wouldn't have called it mint when I bought it off you - just shows how good my gradings are :thumbsup: .

Will be closing the offers at 12 midday tomorrow. I've had quite a few pms asking what particular records are going for but I'm not interested in playing bidders against each other so would advise that if you want a record that you place a bid. As I said earlier I'll offer a sound file to all winning bidders so you can hear before you buy.

Cheers

Wish you had kept to your word Warren and run the auction as you stated :thumbsup: cause i know you sold one record last night at the price i had offered earlier in the week and below the price i increased my bid to this morning

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 59
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Wish you had kept to your word Warren and run the auction as you stated :thumbsup: cause i know you sold one record last night at the price i had offered earlier in the week and below the price i increased my bid to this morning

Ted, your right. Both top offers were of the same value and I didn't think either would be increased so I admit I got greedy and sold it to the one offered first. Means that I got less than I would have if I had waited. Kicking myself so apologies given.

Warren

Social source share

• 5 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert