Detroit / Chicago Allnighter @ Sheridans

Guest Jamie

Guest Jamie

Shane, because it's my bloody record :D   :D   :D

Infact next time someone asks me to play, i'll play that side for you.............you'll be waiting a long time :D

link

Ooo I love it when you go all butch, Brett :thumbsup:

I love that side too, I must confess. :thumbsup:

• Replies 161
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest ShaneH

Shane, because it's my bloody record :thumbsup:   :D   :D

Infact next time someone asks me to play, i'll play that side for you.............you'll be waiting a long time :thumbsup:

link

its just so much more accomplished though. deceived is nice and i have always liked it but it has nothing on feminine. imo !

can anyone confirm the origin of this record and I am sure by my memory that feminine got the first plays?

shane

Guest ShaneH

One of my faves from the other night was 'star-treks' - gonna need magic (veep).

It was played by Paul Sadot in the main room about an hour after he bought it in the small room!

Love that record and I always bother SteveC to play it when he is about.

:thumbsup:

Shane

its just so much more accomplished though. deceived is nice and i have always liked it but it has nothing on feminine. imo !

can anyone confirm the origin of this record and I am sure by my memory that feminine got the first plays?

shane

link

Agreed Shane, Feminine Ingenuity is superb, the version on "Take 6" doesn't have Decieved on and is credited as Ruby Sherry, the record is from Los Angeles i believe Martin Koppel turned them up ?

i heard 'Feminine' way before Decieved.

link

Aah, the words 'Feminine' and Deceived', don't they just go together. :thumbsup:

Edited by BLADEFORLIFE

One of my faves from the other night was 'star-treks' - gonna need magic (veep).

It was played by Paul Sadot in the main room about an hour after he bought it in the small room!

Love that record and I always bother SteveC to play it when he is about.

Shane

link

I got that, not played it out though. too many other great records in my box, also as lovely as it is, it's shite to dance to!

Guest ShaneH

I got that, not played it out though. too many other great records in my box, also as lovely as it is, it's shite to dance to!

link

its a great record. you lack imagination in your feet then janine. i imagine my feet are doing well and the rest is history. :thumbsup:

shane

Guest rachel

its a great record. you lack imagination in your feet then janine. i imagine my feet are doing well and the rest is history.  :thumbsup:

shane

link

Star-treks is a gorgeous track, really wanted to dance to it on Saturday but my legs were refusing to work at that point!!! :thumbsup:

This will make you all sick......On the way home we stopped at a nearby bootsale, & Rob the jammy bugger got a bag full of UK bits inc. Willie Tee, Ketty lester, Booker T ep, plus loads of early Who/Mark iv, soft cells first 45  for £20. We totted  it up to well over £400 value on the journey back. Made his day. Shane & I spent the journey back trying to coax bits out of him, to no avail.

Mike

link

Just spoke to Rob and mentioned this haul.

Says he's not so jammy cus his £700 telly has just packed in after 2 years and he didn't have the extended cover..... :D

He does find some gems, but also seems to be the unluckiest bloke I've ever known!

Might be worth coaxing a bit more Mike.....they may be up for sale now. :thumbsup:

Source Advert