phatspinner

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Been looking for a W/Demo of this for what seems like eons. I'm reasonably sure I saw them around 77/78 but haven't seen any since. Not sure if it was the earlier release or not either. Any fellow vinyl maniac wanna confirm/deny the existence for me and confirm which label font is on the demo?

Help appreciated.

Social source share

Been looking for a W/Demo of this for what seems like eons. I'm reasonably sure I saw them around 77/78 but haven't seen any since. Not sure if it was the earlier release or not either. Any fellow vinyl maniac wanna confirm/deny the existence for me and confirm which label font is on the demo?

Help appreciated.

I have a demo of one of the inspirations on black pearl, which check which one and let you know when I get home...

Social source share

Help appreciated.

Dave,

I have small quantity (4 maybe 5 copies) on the white demo. It has 'What Am I Going To Do With You' on both sides and from memory it has the same font as shown in the picture on this thread. I filed them away in a pile somewhere about 18 months ago and haven't found them again since. If anyone wants one then let me know and I'll have a proper search for them. Although it might be a week or two before I get the chance to look so you'll have to bear with me!

Adam.

Social source share

Dave,

I have small quantity (4 maybe 5 copies) on the white demo. It has 'What Am I Going To Do With You' on both sides and from memory it has the same font as shown in the picture on this thread. I filed them away in a pile somewhere about 18 months ago and haven't found them again since. If anyone wants one then let me know and I'll have a proper search for them. Although it might be a week or two before I get the chance to look so you'll have to bear with me!

Adam.

Hi Adam,

I'll take one off your hands Mate.

Let me know when condition and price when you come across them will you.

Social source share

Hi Adam,

I'll take one off your hands Mate.

Let me know when condition and price when you come across them will you.

No problem, Dave. I'll drop you a PM when I turn them up.

Adam.

Social source share

Dave,

Adam.

Don't think "Touch me.." exists on a white demo, does it?

Social source share

Don't think "Touch me.." exists on a white demo, does it?

Hi John,

No, I don't think it does. The demos I have (when I find them!) are 'What Am I Going To Do With You' on both sides so I doubt very much that demos exist with a B side.

Cheers

Adam.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Fans of "What Am I Gonna Do With You" should check another Russ Titelman song by The Cinderallas on Dimension. The flip to "Baby Baby" is the wonderful "(If This Is Just A Dream) Please Don't Wake Me".

Weird how "Touch Me Hold Me Kiss Me" seems to have come out twice as a flip-side?

Social source share

Thanks for the info guys. B side is indeed an excellent beat ballad but I still prefer the "touch me" side myself.

My Manships guide rates it at £30, is this a fair reflection?

I remember buying it from Selectadisc c1972 /3 when they seemed to be plentiful hence my original question re "boots."

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert