• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest outonthefloor

My first Wilton im really excited

Will be travelling up with Shane n Julie

Think I'm pickin up Toby n Mandy along the way

I just do as I'm told me............( if u believe that ull believe anything)

Anyway dont wanna wish me life away but ......I'm excited already n ive still got letchworth to look forward to first

looking forward to meeting new friends. If ya see me come n say hi...Ill be the blonde on the dancefloor wen everyone else is at the bar!! lol xxxx

Mr Bear will you be joining us?

Helen

XXXX

Anyway dont wanna wish me life away but ......I'm excited already n ive still got letchworth to look forward to first

looking forward to meeting new friends. If ya see me come n say hi...Ill be the blonde on the dancefloor wen everyone else is at the bar!! lol xxxx

Helen

XXXX

youll enjoy the Wilton Helen,come up and say hello!

BAZ A :lol:

HELLO HUN LOTS OF NICE CROSSOVER ,FEW THUMPERS ALSO,DONT KNOW ABOUT DUNC,BUT YOU KNOW HES THE MAN! NOW WHICH BOX ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT :lol:

BAZ A

records of course...

can't wait to see you for a kiss and cuddle, its been ages!

The Wilton Allnighter

Still at the original venue but now reborn as the

New Wheatsheaf Conference and Banqueting

Events will now start at 9 p.m. running through till 7 a.m., bringing the Wilton in line with other leading nighters, and will still be only £10.00 OTD.

Our music policy is unchanged, will also run from 9 till 7 and now benefits from an all new sound system.

Concessionary refunds are aimed at people who are unable to stay all night, and whom if they leave by 1.30 a.m. (with a maximum of 15 minutes grace), will receive a refund of £5.

We hope the 9 p.m. start will afford those who are unable to stay all night, and others who perhaps don't regularly attend allniters; to take this opportunity to do so, and still get to work on Saturday morning if they need to. Of course we hope they enjoy it so much they will want to stay with us throughout the night. So now they have a choice - 9 p.m. till 1.30 a.m. with a refund, or 9 p.m. till 7 a.m. for the full £10.

Wilton bar prices have been leveled with those of the Wheatsheaf pub next door, the venue of choice for pre Wilton socializing. Obviously we would now love to see these same socialites take full advantage of our new 9 p.m. start time, and listen to some great music while they have that drink.

In brief then, what has changed?

1. Totally refurbished, an amazing venue - one of the best in the country.
  2. Pub prices at the bar.
  3. All new sound system.
  4. Extended hours, now runs 9 p.m. - 7 a.m.
  5. Concessions for those who must leave by 1.30 a.m.
  6. Additional rooms to be built and made available to us later on in 2008, and perhaps an opportunity to extend our music policy still further.
We hope this answers all your questions and clears up any confusion.

And so we wish you will join with us, to make the Wilton a nighter of choice; and one of the top niters in the country - run by soul fans for soul fans.

Looking forward to seeing you all at our 15th anniversary re-opening night,

Mouse, Dave and Jerry

The Wilton Team

yes,"seven nights" to go really looking forward to it got a few bits i want to sound out to the crowd,will be good to see the old faces and new going to be a belter,till then take care out there john"o"

WE'LL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON :thumbup::thumbup: OUR MOST WONDERFUL FRIEND DUNCAN IS GONNA TRY AND SORT US A LIFT biggrin.gif SO IF THERES ANY GOING ANYONE WE NEED ONE DESPERATLY PLEASE PLEASE WE'LL PAY PETROL Love Di & Harry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi di i can certainly give you a lift back back.. to p/lee but not down give us a mail with your phone or e mail and il explain... keith

yes,"seven nights" to go really looking forward to it got a few bits i want to sound out to the crowd,will be good to see the old faces and new going to be a belter,till then take care out there john"o"

get the heart medication ready john see you there kim

Guest stivessoulie

Looking forward to The Wilton, me, Becs and Karen are travelling up with Kev and Clare.........woopee....poor Kev :thumbsup:

See you soon, Gill x

Guest ang b

Will be joining you all, & carnt wait as i too am a virgin at this one laugh.gif:ohmy: , a busy easter weekend it will be & really looking forward to meeting all you Ss freinds

Will be joining you all, & carnt wait as i too am a virgin at this one laugh.gif:ohmy: , a busy easter weekend it will be & really looking forward to meeting all you Ss freinds

you'll love it Ang, as long as they haven't changed it, then the dancefloor is fantastic!

Guest Carrie Mehome

Hi Helen, thanks for the offer of lift to this - we really really wanna go but we have my Dad's birthday dinner to go to on Sunday. Have great time. See you soon. xxx

Now there's an offer i cant refuse

See ya in 7 days

Helen

XXX

Guest outonthefloor

Will be joining you all, & carnt wait as i too am a virgin at this one :ohmy::wub: , a busy easter weekend it will be & really looking forward to meeting all you Ss freinds

Will be great to see ya there

Never thought me, you n the word virgin would ever be in the same sentence!!!

Dont forget ur heels Ang Ill bring the handbag!!! whistling.gif lolxx

Helen

XXX

I'm so bored that next Friday cannot come round fast enough for me :D

If anyone wants to bring me an easter egg, I'd be very grateful :thumbup:

Hmmm! see if I can find one "apt" for you (Chucky egg; that is).Cant wait for Friday night now.Hope its a good turnout for Mouse,Dave n Jerry-- who always put a lot of effort into this venue.See you there Kirsty.

from your "work on door" matey

Soo Holmes

Guest ang b

Will be great to see ya there

Never thought me, you n the word virgin would ever be in the same sentence!!!

Dont forget ur heels Ang Ill bring the handbag!!! :huh: lolxx

Helen

XXX

:ohmy:laugh.gif:lol: never thought we would ever be virgins again helen my heels are ready & twiching, are yours, handbags ill be there with bloody saddlebags an all :lol::lol:

Guest Trevski

Looking forward to The Wilton, me, Becs and Karen are travelling up with Kev and Clare.........woopee....poor Kev :shades:

See you soon, Gill x

Whoo oooh! Havn't seen you for what seems like a century! Lookin' forward to Friday, got a new Whistle n' flute for the occaision... :wicked:

Wondered why we'd not seen you out & about lately Trevor, saving up for the new dud's & of course the late night fittings I expect, so see you Friday. laugh.gif

Take care,be safe & remember "Inside leg" is a measurement, not a bleeding invitation, :shades:

Spot. :wicked:

Hmmm! see if I can find one "apt" for you (Chucky egg; that is).Cant wait for Friday night now.Hope its a good turnout for Mouse,Dave n Jerry-- who always put a lot of effort into this venue.See you there Kirsty.

from your "work on door" matey

Soo Holmes

never. mind kirstys egg what about a discount for long time customers [whingers] see you there. luv k ...nowit opens at 9 do we go in the pub at 8????

Whoo oooh! Havn't seen you for what seems like a century! Lookin' forward to Friday, got a new Whistle n' flute for the occaision... :wicked:

If your taking a whistle and a flute - what instrument can I take.

Maracas maybe....

Guest Trevski

If your taking a whistle and a flute - what instrument can I take.

Maracas maybe....

You have already shaken your maracas at me on more than one occasion :thumbsup:

You have already shaken your maracas at me on more than one occasion :yes:

and several other baldies (usually complete strangers) when I thought it was you.... :thumbsup:

don't know what to wear Friday Trev, any ideas?

Well we're nearly there :lol: just waiting for lift confirmation whey hey very excited :D Kieth (redcoupe) if you read this i've pm'd you honey xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Trevski

and several other baldies (usually complete strangers) when I thought it was you.... :D

don't know what to wear Friday Trev, any ideas?

I'm sure whatever your choice of attire, it will be most splendid! :lol:

I shall be resplendant in silver grey mohair, with creases so sharp you could cut cheese!

(not that one would want to, of course!)

Just a quick one from the Promoters.

Yes, just four days to the night we've all be waiting for!!!

The Wilton is back!! And what a night we have in store - the 15th Anniversary and an 18 strong DJ Collectors' Special.

10 hours starting at 9.00pm - 7.00am - Late Bar & Food Bar. £10.00 otd. (£5 refund if you leave before 1.30am.)

Anniversary Badge for the first 200 through the door, so don't be late!!! :lol:

The three of us have been at the venue today make final arrangements, and what a fantastic venue it is: Totally refurbished + New sound system + Pub prices at the bar. :yes:

All we need now is you, the punters, to get the place rocking.

We are very proud of our new venue, and would like to thank the new management for being so accommodating with all our demands.

15 years is a very long time at one venue but that's what The Wilton Allnighter has achieved, and thanks must go out to you, the fans, without you this could not have happened. To celebrate we have designed a Banner showing all the anniversary badges issued during that time - see attachment below.

Come on guys, lets get this thread cooking - we need your support.

See you all on Friday

Boxy - Jerry - Mouse

post-451-1205781709_thumb.jpg

Just a quick one from the Promoters.

Yes, just four days to the night we've all be waiting for!!!

The Wilton is back!! And what a night we have in store - the 15th Anniversary and an 18 strong DJ Collectors' Special.

10 hours starting at 9.00pm - 7.00am - Late Bar & Food Bar. £10.00 otd. (£5 refund if you leave before 1.30am.)

Anniversary Badge for the first 200 through the door, so don't be late!!! :lol:

The three of us have been at the venue today make final arrangements, and what a fantastic venue it is: Totally refurbished + New sound system + Pub prices at the bar. :lol:

All we need now is you, the punters, to get the place rocking.

We are very proud of our new venue, and would like to thank the new management for being so accommodating with all our demands.

15 years is a very long time at one venue but that's what The Wilton Allnighter has achieved, and thanks must go out to you, the fans, without you this could not have happened. To celebrate we have designed a Banner showing all the anniversary badges issued during that time - see attachment below.

Come on guys, lets get this thread cooking - we need your support.

See you all on Friday

Boxy - Jerry - Mouse

Dave

Great badge for a great night..............can't wait.............is it Friday yet :yes:

Cheers

Martyn

www.hullsoulclub.com

Martyn, You & the little lady sorted for getting there & back? If not let me know on Thursday at Hull Soul Club's FREE night, cos I think it's only Gail & I going in my Soulmobile. Full weekend this time, Hull Thursday, Wilton Friday & Empress Sunday, don't know how we'll manage?? :yes:

Take care,be safe & "C'mon Wilton,C'mon Wilton",

Spot. :lol:

Well we're nearly there :lol: just waiting for lift confirmation whey hey very excited :yes: Kieth (redcoupe) if you read this i've pm'd you honey xxxxxxxxxxxxx

HOPE TO BE THERE TOOOOOO.... :lol::lol:wacko.gif

can't wait for friday, think it's gonna be a long week till it's here.

the wilton mk2. yippeee. :lol::P:unsure:

Hi Mo & Mick

Only three more days!! - Your gonna be lost when you first walk through the door, the refurbishment is top class and the sound system second to none.

We all appreicate your support.

Get there early for your badges, we have only got 200 and it's gonna be a packer - don't worry Val says she will make sure you get yours.

Val & Dave

looking forward to my first visit too gonna be a crackin weekend :P

Well if it's your first visit think ima gonna join in :lol: just booked, looking forward to the night!

Scottish contingent booked on train to wakefield so we should see you all in the pub for ciders !!!!!!!!!

a whole contingent - or just You and Melv.... :lol:

see you on Friday

Scottish contingent booked on train to wakefield so we should see you all in the pub for ciders !!!!!!!!!

Great to hear the Scottish contingent are booked up and only three days to go, but don't forget guys the Wilton opens at 9.00pm with pub prices at the bar, you don't need to meet in the pub any more. Cheap drinks and music from 9.00pm.

Boxy

Great to hear the Scottish contingent are booked up and only three days to go, but don't forget guys the Wilton opens at 9.00pm with pub prices at the bar, you don't need to meet in the pub any more. Cheap drinks and music from 9.00pm.

Boxy

are you gonna post the DJ times Dave?

Guest Bearsy

Helen

XXXX

Helen i would love to join you but im required elsewhere and with a dj line up like that i wish i was going to be honest :D Shane Cox = quality :wicked:

Helen say a big hello to all our northern friends for me and hopefully make it to the Wilton sometime in the near future,

have a goodun all

Bearsy

are you gonna post the DJ times Dave?

Anything for you, but not while Thursday, not fully sorted yet. We need to talk to all of the DJ's first.

The venue is like the Hilton, not the Wilton, absolutely fantastic, hope you've got your best frock ready for Friday. Hope Trevski will be dressed accordingly also, a new bowler hat I've been told!!!

Guest Trevski

Anything for you, but not while Thursday, not fully sorted yet. We need to talk to all of the DJ's first.

The venue is like the Hilton, not the Wilton, absolutely fantastic, hope you've got your best frock ready for Friday. Hope Trevski will be dressed accordingly also, a new bowler hat I've been told!!!

Not for wearing out, Dave! I like to get into the mood, so when I watch a war film, it's a steel helmet, Fred Astaire, it's a top hat, and for the Avengers/Jeeves & Wooster, it's the bowler! Been doing it for years! Always used to watch 'Tour of duty' before the 100 club, with the American Vietnam helmet on! (The bowler does look rather dapper tho', so Sanquine tell me.. :D )

Not for wearing out, Dave! I like to get into the mood, so when I watch a war film, it's a steel helmet, Fred Astaire, it's a top hat, and for the Avengers/Jeeves & Wooster, it's the bowler! Been doing it for years! Always used to watch 'Tour of duty' before the 100 club, with the American Vietnam helmet on! (The bowler does look rather dapper tho', so Sanquine tell me.. :shades: )

:wicked: you do worry me at time's Trev.. :D

Cheap drinks and music from 9.00pm.

that's enough to get an Aussie there early :wicked:

Hope to be there from the start, coz sadly we can only stay a few hours for this one.

Thanks for sorting an earlier spot Boxy. Will try to behave and not change into a pumpkin :D .

Even though I hadn't been to a UK soul night by then, I'm just curious...

HANDS UP WHO WAS AS THE FIRST WILTON IN 1993?

m

Source Advert