Very Rare Jackie Wilson

Paul-s

WHAT A LOVELY WAY TO DIE - Jackie Wilson French Coral picture sleeve mint offers

Been playing this off and on for 3 years...clearing floors everywhere! :lol: Mick Smith played it at last 100 club and apparently it was a BIG HIT! If only people got out of London more! :) This is an impossibly hard tune to find!! In fact, most people haven't heard of it! STORMING PIECE OF SOUL!!

Edited by paul-s
Social source share

• Replies 27
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

WHAT A LOVELY WAY TO DIE - Jackie Wilson French Coral picture sleeve mint offers

Been playing this off and on for 3 years...clearing floors everywhere! :lol: Mick Smith played it at last 100 club and apparently it was a BIG HIT! If only people got out of London more! :) This is an impossibly hard tune to find!! In fact, most people haven't heard of it! STORMING PIECE OF SOUL!!

Had spins at the Dome mate, you're years behind. :ohmy::thumbup:

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

From the soundtrack of a film of the same name, starring Kirk Douglas i think, and i guess about as popular as the track it seems,

Tried to get a copy of the film just for the sake of it, with no joy. Personally think its a great stormer, not a Jackie Wilson best perhaps but a record that can hold its own in the general scheme of things.

Out of interest, anyone know who the singer is in the Our Man Flint/In Like Flint (?) movie in the Marseille restaurant scene?

Social source share

UH Reg, whats that mean. Im only responding to comments? :lol:

I mean close it if you don't want people to comment...then potential buyers won't be put off by other people's opinions

Eg you post up a sale, some bugger comes on says it's poo...and somebody who may have bought it blind is put off :thumbup: If you close it right away then nobody can post on the thread.

But then again if you get good comments it may help I suppose :thumbup:

Ignore me...I talk rubbish on here when I'm bored at work....so a lot :(

Social source share

I like it, but can't afford it this side of Christmas

Bit of a grey area as to the value on this. Only listed known copy sold was a couple of year's back for £130.

Deffo worth more than that now. As stated was a copy listed here in sales section a few weeks ago from a French member for 400 Euro's - £285 a bit steep?

Reckon the Japanese issue would be worth the big bucks - French £250 minter?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert