Mario Biondi - This Is What We Are - 12"

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

dont know i have the was a bee and mario biondi 12's but think the was a bee is italian.

mark

So is Mario Bondi, they are on Schema a fantastic Italian jazz/jazzy house label based in Milan, google Schema records for the website.

Not sure about the UK one, never seen one but you never know. Mr Sutton will probably know.

Edited by jocko
Social source share

hi all , first heared this played by bob jefferys,at cortevecchia, italy modern soul weekender, last summer , great tune , went down a storm ,picked one up of soul sam at skeggy do , few weeks back 5 pounds, great buy , yours mr j.p.

Social source share

Guest rachel

Agree the album is great, unfortunately the LP is missing a couple of tracks which are on the CD, including the spine-tingling 'I'm Her Daddy' (someone should still buy Derek's album though :lol:).

Social source share

Well they've both gone to good homes.

Thanks to all for their contributions. :rolleyes:

Yes , Jock we must have that beer this year. Mind you imagine us two moaning b*ggers getting together. :shades:

Derek

Social source share

HELLO ALL,

GREAT TO SEE A THREAD ON THE LATIN SIDE OF SOUL, I AM AT PRESENT TRYING TO START A NIGHT WITH THIS FEEL TO IT IN THE NORTH EAST IN COUNTY DURHAM,

AS I SAW THIS THREAD I AM LISTENING TO... NU JAZZ ( A SELECTION OF RARE TUNES WITH A JAZZ FLAVOUR)..AMONGST THE HUNDREDS OF CD'S & A GOOD COLLECTION OF 12" & LP'S IV'E COLLECTED..

THIS MUSIC IS SECOND TO NONE FOR ME & I FEEL THE SOUL SCENE IN GENERAL NEEDS TO LISTERN TO MORE OF THESES GREAT TUNES.. AS I SAID IM TRYING TO GET THE MUSIC A BIT BETTER KNOW, I MAKE CD'S & PASS THEM ON TO PEOPLE AT NORTHERN NITES UP HERE IN THE HOPE THEY MIGHT JUST SAY,( LISTERNED TO YOUR CD , DID'NT LIKE ALL OF THEM BUT SOME OF THEM WERE VERY GOOD & WILL GIVE YOUR NITE A GO)

I KNOW IT WILL BE A UP HILL STRUGGLE, BUT IF YOU DONT TRY, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW..

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Is it still getting eaten by your mystery guest?

Yep, the nights I had the web cam on, nothing !

Another pair of my shoes gone from the hall as well :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

:thumbup:

It's the Ghost of Les Dawson, Gavin!

Remember his famous quote...

"I don't have to do this for a living, I just do it for the luxuries like Bread and Shoes"

:unsure: ................. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert