Retro-repro Usa Concert Posters For Sale

Rob Wigley

On a recent trip to the USA I picked a few of these up for sale.

Poster A

The Impressions, Gene Chandler, Jerry butler, Major Lance, Gladys Knight & Fabulous Pips,

The Three Ikettes, Barbara Mason Fontella Bass, Jamo Thomas Orch. GL Crocket and down at the bottom of the bill William Bell (add $2.00!!!!!!!!!)

Poster B

O Jays 50th anniversary concert with Johnnie Taylor and Millie Jackson

Size is A 3 multi colour on semi-gloss paper (approx 12" x 16" ) so they fit clip frames perfectly.

Price is £5.00 each inc postage or buy both for £8.00 inc postage

Not available anywhere else in the UK to my knowlegde.

look great when framed up , tried doing the photo on the wall but flash kept bouncing off the glass.

Paypal, Cheque, Cash (£s $s & Euro's) PM us to order.

Discounts available if ordering 10 or more

Rob & Karen

ps would be great to get signed by the Impressions when they are over !!

Poster B on left below & Poster A on right below

post-1887-1205593276_thumb.jpg

post-1887-1205593620_thumb.jpg

Edited by Karen and Rob Wigley
Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

These sound great R+K, and I've found the very thing to put them in..... https://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/0242498

I've been looking for some frames for a while for my posters & pictures and these are really good, trouble is I need about 60 more wink.gif

BH

Just managed to upload the photos Blake, Wilkinsons a good old Worksop based firm as well !!!

Social source share

On a recent trip to the USA I picked a few of these up for sale.

Poster A

The Impressions, Gene Chandler, Jerry butler, Major Lance, Gladys Knight & Fabulous Pips,

The Three Ikettes, Barbara Mason Fontella Bass, Jamo Thomas Orch. GL Crocket and down at the bottom of the bill William Bell (add $2.00!!!!!!!!!)

Poster B

O Jays 50th anniversary concert with Johnnie Taylor and Millie Jackson

Size is A 3 multi colour on semi-gloss paper (approx 12" x 16" ) so they fit clip frames perfectly.

Price is £5.00 each inc postage or buy both for £8.00 inc postage

Not available anywhere else in the UK to my knowlegde.

look great when framed up , tried doing the photo on the wall but flash kept bouncing off the glass.

Paypal, Cheque, Cash (£s $s & Euro's) PM us to order.

Discounts available if ordering 10 or more

Rob & Karen

ps would be great to get signed by the Impressions when they are over !!

Poster B on left below & Poster A on right below

Do you have alist of all the different posters or is it just these 2 ,

thanks

Chris

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

These sound great R+K, and I've found the very thing to put them in..... https://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/0242498

I've been looking for some frames for a while for my posters & pictures and these are really good, trouble is I need about 60 more :lol:

Pics in frames don't do them justice IMO.

Get down to your local print shop & have them laminated & mounted to 5mm foamex

So much better,

Social source share

Someone has a repro's from Detroit's '20 Grand', With McKinley Jackson & The Politicians and Little Stevie billed lower than them. I got a copy framed and took it to McKinley when I was in Detroit. He was blown away, just loved it. Now has pride of place in his sitting room.

Got a bunch of concert posters I picked up over the years including a Florecent Smogg!!!!!!!, Might see if I can them done.

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

Just a bump on this

Thanks to all who have ordered so far, both still available, BIG post out saturday morning when we get to the Post office on the otherside of WORKSOP. (they have closed ALL the 3 that were on our side of town)

Also found

Melvin Davis at Ollerton All-Dayer 4 colour with picture of Melvin Size A3 £3 plus £1 P& P (post free if ordered with those other 2) only 100 were ever done to be sold at the event in 2005

Pm us

Rob & Karen

Social source share

Just a bump on this

Thanks to all who have ordered so far, both still available, BIG post out saturday morning when we get to the Post office on the otherside of WORKSOP. (they have closed ALL the 3 that were on our side of town)

Also found

Melvin Davis at Ollerton All-Dayer 4 colour with picture of Melvin Size A3 £3 plus £1 P& P (post free if ordered with those other 2) only 100 were ever done to be sold at the event in 2005

Pm us

Rob & Karen

got the ollerton poster had it signed by the man himself and also his son. got a couple of prestatyn posters signed as well lou pride don gardner gwen owens bobby hutton baby washington cody black phil perry anyone interested in copies please pm me

Edited by rednose
Social source share

got the ollerton poster had it signed by the man himself and also his son. got a couple of prestatyn posters signed as well lou pride don gardner gwen owens bobby hutton baby washington cody black phil perry anyone interested in copies please pm me

They'll be worth money when they pull Prestatyn down :thumbsup:

Still in touch with Melvin on a weekly basis-watch this space :ohmy:

rob & karen

Social source share

Rob, Just received the poster FANTASTIC cheers for that,the Bridlington ones look great aswell>

Regards Brian

Ok Brian

thought you'd like it !

just packing the rest up for everyone who ordered Ojays & others for posting in the morning.

we're having some A3s done of the Bridlington one to sell at the event limited edition of 100.

Rob

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert