Nuneaton Co-op - Nuneaton Vs Wolverhampton

ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT LAST NIGHT AT THE COOP

ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT JUNE/JULY EVENTS BUT NEEDNT HAVE LAST NIGHT

WOLVO BOYS CAME AND DID A BANGING JOB..WULFIE PLAYED SOME BRILLIANT STUFF EARLY ON ,,PHIL DID A GREAT SET WITH SOME FAB TUNES AND BLUE MAX SOCKED IT TO US LATER ON!!!

MATT AND RALPH SPUN SOME GREAT STUFF LATER ON FOR THE HARDCORE SOULIES IN THE LAST HOUR

ME AND CHICO FILLED IN WITH THE OLDIES

THERE WERE LOADS OF TRAVELLERS ESPECIALLY WOLVERHAMPTON (COLWYN BAY BEING THE FARTHEST!!) AND THE ROOM WAS NEAR FULL AND VERY HOT

ANOTHER BIG THANKS TO ALL OUR REGULARS WHO SUPPORT US EVERY TIME (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!) AND MYSELF AND FORDY CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH

OUR NEXT ONE IS ON AUGUST THE 9TH

THANKS AGAIN GUYS

KEEP THE FAITH

MARK

Edited by wiganer1
  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest ruffsounds

Well as Mark has already said another great night over and done, lots of new faces last night with a lot of people travelling to this great night and lots of compliments on the venue, policy, and sound system.

First up was myself and Matt Male double decking, which allowed me and Matt to play some unheard and forgotten tunes for the first hour and half, then it was over to Wulfie who played a great set then onto Chico who kept the floor rocking until Phil Richards took to the decks and played some great tunes keeping the crowd busy on the dancefloor, then you had Fluff Freeman who banged his own drum by playing a great set with his usual Wigan playlist as well as some other cracking tunes from his great collection. Then it was onto Wolverhamton's own Max Millward who still puts a great set together to keep the punters happy and on the dancefloor, then sadly the last hour was left to Matt and myself to finish the night off which we decided we would split into 2 half hour slots and the night was finished off in style with a full floor for it.

Finished unloading the equipment at 1/4 to 5 this morning, was it worth it? your damn right it was.

will put some pics up laters.

cheers Ralph

WOLVO BOYS CAME AND DID A BANGING JOB..WULFIE PLAYED SOME BRILLIANT STUFF EARLY ON ,,PHIL DID A GREAT SET WITH SOME FAB TUNES AND BLUE MAX SOCKED IT TO US LATER ON!!!

MATT AND RALPH SPUN SOME GREAT STUFF LATER ON FOR THE HARDCORE SOULIES IN THE LAST HOUR

THERE WERE LOADS OF TRAVELLERS ESPECIALLY WOLVERHAMPTON (COLWYN BAY BEING THE FARTHEST!!) AND THE ROOM WAS NEAR FULL AND VERY HOT

ANOTHER BIG THANKS TO ALL OUR REGULARS WHO SUPPORT US EVERY TIME (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!) AND MYSELF AND FORDY CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH

THANKS AGAIN GUYS

KEEP THE FAITH

MARK

Hi Mark,

A great night last night, top tunes from all the dj's, kept the flooring bouncing all night . And A MASSIVE BIG THANK YOU for letting JB & myself go round the room collecting for the Birmingham Childrens Hospital, we collected our best yet £119.41 WOW. A Big Thanks to all that dug deep and put in the bucket.

Jane Sunshine Girl.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS

KEEP THE FAITH

MARK

well what can i say about last nite!! firstly, what a great venue!! a real jewel!! "mark" you're a lucky lad!! now last nights idea of bringing over some of the w'ton boys for a bit of friendly rivallry was a masterstroke! armed with as many as 40 wolves soulies we received a very warm welcome & settled in to enjoy the night!! oldies were the main diet with some nice 70's thrown in to give a nice blend to this packed night! must say i heard a few things that i had not heard in a while! refreshing!! no doubt "phil" & "wulfie" will be posting their thoughts & thanks!

it was great to see our suzy out & about again with a few of the "sunshine girls" & i thank all who contributed to the collection for the girls chosen charity "b'ham childrens hospital" soon to be receiving a more than healthy donation!! look out for the big charity night later this month!!

the score on the night!! well another one each & we would be level!! hope the winners were the very large crowd!!!!!!!!!!

max..

What can I say, fantastic hospitality from all concerned from the promotors to the punters and bar staff in between - a great atmosphere and friendly crowd from the minute I arrived with flags flying at almost the opening of the night.

Great venue, large dance floor and even a smoking area right off the main room - though I hope that the structure has been strengthened since the smoking ban came in, as the heat and the nicotine addiction kept THAT side of things busy throughout the evening.

Inside the temperature and the music were hot, predominantly focussed on oldies as it is billed, and a great selection spun by both home and away sides right til the time we had to leave ( at about 2:30 )

My first time at Nuneaton, though not the first time I've had the pleasure of one of Fluff and Fordy's promotions and thanks for the chance to play a few toons.

Nice to put faces to names on here and great to see the Wolves soulies travelling en masse, I WAS amazed at the number that turned out to enjoy the evening. great to see Sam Evans, and to meet Chico, Ralph and Matt properly.

Scoreline - score draw, although as Max said, hopefully the paying customers will consider this night a dead cert as a winner in the future :D

Heaven knows what would have happened if there had been no weekender on !!! :thumbup:

Amazing generousity too which enabled Jelly Bean and Jane add to the Sunshine Girls Pre Charity Night collection more than at any other venue, good on you all. :thumbsup:

For the traveller from Colwyn Bay - well done you- fond memories of Dixielands in the early 70's. I'm going the other way on 20th June - another superb night in prospect

Thanks again

Wulfie and Annie :thumbup:

Edited by Wulfie09

Had a great night :D

Dancefloor full of happy punters who got just what they wanted....was hot though!! Enjoyed catching up with a few people and spent most of the night talking rubbish at anyone daft enough to come within 5ft of me!!

Adam.

Had a great night :D

Dancefloor full of happy punters who got just what they wanted....was hot though!! Enjoyed catching up with a few people and spent most of the night talking rubbish at anyone daft enough to come within 5ft of me!!

Adam.

Yes Adam, me and Mart were daft enough were,nt we :thumbup: great to see you as always :thumbup: you temptress you :shades::shades:

Have to agree with you Adam the punters did get what they wanted :unsure: the dancefloor was full practically all night long. Well done Mark & crew, you got a great venue there keep on keeping on!! :thumbsup: And well done the Wolvo lads you done us proud as always. :thumbup:

And thankyou for letting us do a collection for "Birmingham Childrens Hospital" very much appreciated. And thanks to everyone that donated their cash. Best collection to date total was 119.41 :thumbup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

THANKS AGAIN GUYS

KEEP THE FAITH

MARK

Hi Mark, really enjoyed the night, well worth the trip up from Gloucester. only bad thing was we had to leave at 1.30ish as i was off carbooting today. I have to say what a cracking venue, with a great attendance from proper soulies and great sets from all the DJs Rare mixed in with not so rare predominently 60's but a nice smattering of 70's belters like will Collins Willpower,alfie Davidson, Prince Phillip Mitchell. musically an oldies event which was tailor made for your crowd. the best dancing I've seen at a northern event in a long time, how do they still keep doing all those gymnastic moves after 30 odd years?

will definately visit again

well done to the Nuneaton Team

best regards

Neil Self

Yes Adam, me and Mart were daft enough were,nt we :unsure: great to see you as always :thumbup: you temptress you :D:thumbup:

:thumbsup::shades::thumbup::shades:

A mans got to feed his young children somehow :D:thumbup:

Guest ruffsounds

Just added a few pics from last night in the members gallery.

Hi Neil & John great seeing the two of you last night and glad you both enjoyed it see you both again soon.

Ralph

Guest Fordy

Hi all,

Just to add my thanks and to agree with what Mark has already said, Phil,Wulfie and Max you gave our crew a run for their money and I think the crowd showed their appreciation with a packed dancefloor, Well Done.Chico,Matt and Ralph did us proud and are helping to put us on the map, Many Thanks. Nice to meet you Steve and Partner from Colwyn,thanks for travelling and hope you had a good time.Thanks to the other travellers that came from all over your support is appreciated.

Still Buzzin! :thumbup: .

Fordy.

Guest ruffsounds

Just remembered the funniest thing on the night was when Phil Richards was doing his spot, a young lady came up with a request, she said have you got Red Light Spells Danger by Billy Ocean, Phil said 2 words and the second was off :thumbup::thumbup: brilliant.

cheers Ralph

what a great night! proper atmosphere, genuine full floor for hour after hour, is there going to be a re-match in wolvo? havn`t had grey peas and bacon bits for years, (sandra said I dont need them, dont understand that). loved the r n b track max played but forgotten what it was.

what a great night! proper atmosphere, genuine full floor for hour after hour, is there going to be a re-match in wolvo? havn`t had grey peas and bacon bits for years, (sandra said I dont need them, dont understand that). loved the r n b track max played but forgotten what it was.

hi jules! glad you had a good night! the wolvo boys had a great time! what a really fab venue! & a great crowd to fill it!!

the track you asked about was "leo price band" hey now baby a great tune!!

re-match!!! now there's a good idea!! bet mr freeman will be up for it!!

watch this space!!!

max..

Guest Matt Male

Just around to posting.

The coop must be one of the best soul night venues in the midlands if not the country. For an oldies night enjoyed as an oldies night is supposed to be enjoyed, by hundreds of dancers and soulies, it is also fantastic. We were all a bit worried early on the weather and the lovely evening would keep people away but i looked out about 8.30 and there was a queue to get it! Numbers only slightly down on the previous three but they were all total packers, so this time it still looked full.

Good try Adam trying to get me to part with some hard earned cash. Some very nice 70s i will return to at some point mate. Brilliant to have the Wolverhampton crowd there in force, especially Max, Wulfie and Phil. I agree Max, we must do it again sometime :thumbsup: . Well attended as always by local soulies and lots of travellers yet again, so it seems word is getting around. As far as Colwyn Bay even :lol: .

I can't remember everything i played so i wont do a playlist but i was really happy to see the hardcore dancers still up for it at 2 - 3am and willing to dance to a few R&B oldies in with the classics. This is not a place that dies in the last hour and even with a 3am finish.

If you haven't done Nuneaton yet, get along. It's just a cracking really friendly pure soul night with no crap. Only requirement is, you have to dance. Bloody brilliant. :thumbsup:

Guest roger H

Had a great time 99% of the music was great the other 1% was on while i was cooling down outside LOL but really will be up for it again, good friendly people, well done to the organisers.

Roger (Wolves)

Just remembered the funniest thing on the night was when Phil Richards was doing his spot, a young lady came up with a request, she said have you got Red Light Spells Danger by Billy Ocean, Phil said 2 words and the second was off :wicked:thumbup.gif brilliant.

cheers Ralph

:PPhil Told me about this Ralph :( pmsl.....he was not amused!!

What a fantastic night, But we knew it would be, never been disappointed when w've been to Nuneaton, brilliant venue, brilliant atmosphere, brilliant dance floor, with brilliant people running it!! what more could you ask for.... Thanks Mark for that extra special hug which started the night off well.... then meeting up with all the girls & guys...and lots more hugs....Thanks also to all the Wolvo guys who all played brilliant spots...we're so proud of you!!

Phil will put his play list up when he's back from London. Thanks to all involved for a brilliant night....Thanks Guys :lol:

Suzy xx

Just remembered the funniest thing on the night was when Phil Richards was doing his spot, a young lady came up with a request, she said have you got Red Light Spells Danger by Billy Ocean, Phil said 2 words and the second was off laugh.gif:thumbup: brilliant.

cheers Ralph

When I was out Friday night, the soulies I spoke to were in two minds whether to go the Pemberton in Rushden or Nuneaton. I went to the Pembo and was reading this thread (never been myself) to see how the night went and it sounds like a cracking night.

I was getting the buzz for the night until i read this post.

If telling a young woman, a paying customer, to f***/Piss/Sod off for having the temerity to ask for a record that didn't quite fit the music ethos of the night is your idea of "brilliant," then it's no wonder that no young people want to come onto the scene. I don't know either you Ralph, or Phil Richards but you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I expect I'll get alot of stick for this post.

Guest kerby

When I was out Friday night, the soulies I spoke to were in two minds whether to go the Pemberton in Rushden or Nuneaton. I went to the Pembo and was reading this thread (never been myself) to see how the night went and it sounds like a cracking night.

If telling a young woman, a paying customer, to f***/Piss/Sod off for having the temerity to ask for a record that didn't quite fit the music ethos of the night is your idea of "brilliant," then it's no wonder that no young people want to come onto the scene. I don't know either you Ralph, or Phil Richards but you should be ashamed of yourselves.

yes phil , i hope you are ashamed of yourself . :thumbup:

i'm really suprised that our phil would say such a thing to a young lady,he's always been a real gentleman as far as iv'e found.

phil at present is working away from home & i'm sure he will answer you're statement

when he gets home at the weekend.

max...

Why should you get stick ? - you're entitled to your opinion - and I doubt Phil would have actually phrased it in that way to the lady in question, as Max has already said - he's old school and a gentleman.

I can see the humour of the situation and of course every paying customer is well within their rights to request a tune, and I can well imagine Mr Richards calmly explaining that he didn't have it with him, and possibly explaining that - but as I wasn't privy to the conversation so will have to wait til Phil gets back to hear.

I do know that everyone involved with the night both punters and dj's and promotors were at pains to make sure every person through the door had a great time.

Yes, it raised a laugh in this thread but I seriously doubt it happened as posted

cheers

Wulfie

Yes, it raised a laugh in this thread but I seriously doubt it happened as posted

I hope Wulfies right, but as a recent NS entrant I understand where Maarks coming from.

There are some lovely people on this scene, but there are also a fair few surly types who do their best (whether they mean to or not) to keep newcomers from feeling welcome, and it's a shame.

I reckon every unfriendly, undiplomatic response to newbie transgressions, whether its requesting dodgy records, or holding a pint on the dancefloor is a nail in the coffin of something that should be living and breathing for a long time to come.

FWIW I had a great time again at Nuneaton, partly thanks to the friendly, genuine soul fans (as opposed to soul nerds) there who I'd been lucky enough to meet at various events over the past few months.

Guest ruffsounds

Just remembered the funniest thing on the night was when Phil Richards was doing his spot, a young lady came up with a request, she said have you got Red Light Spells Danger by Billy Ocean, Phil said 2 words and the second was off :rolleyes:thumbup.gif brilliant.

cheers Ralph

Right lets put this straight the young lady in question came up and stood at front of stage Phil was sorting his next record so as i was on stage i asked what she wanted i.e the request i told Phil this, the reply i gave the young lady was sorry he did'nt have it the reply Phil told me was as in all situations like this jokingly and full of humour and not told direct to the person. I'm sorry if this has upset or harmed anybody in any way, but one thing i will point out to you Maark is that we encourage both young and old to Nuneaton and perhaps you should have come to Nuneaton then you would see for yourself the respect we give to the punters who spend their hard earned cash coming here.

So okay perhaps i phrased my original posting wrong but as i have said above apoligies to those who i might have upset.

Ralph

Right lets put this straight the young lady in question came up and stood at front of stage Phil was sorting his next record so as i was on stage i asked what she wanted i.e the request i told Phil this, the reply i gave the young lady was sorry he did'nt have it the reply Phil told me was as in all situations like this jokingly and full of humour and not told direct to the person. I'm sorry if this has upset or harmed anybody in any way, but one thing i will point out to you Maark is that we encourage both young and old to Nuneaton and perhaps you should have come to Nuneaton then you would see for yourself the respect we give to the punters who spend their hard earned cash coming here.

So okay perhaps i phrased my original posting wrong but as i have said above apoligies to those who i might have upset.

Ralph

No problem at all Ralph and I'm glad the incident is as you have now explained it, thanks. And yes, I would love to come to Nuneaton, I've only ever heard good things about it, which is why perhaps, the post in question jarred so much.

I was originally going to post, before I got sidetracked, that I thought the Nuneaton V Wolverhampton concept is a great one! It sounds like it up the ante in a friendly way! Don't however arrange a Nuneaton v Kettering do cos if the football is anything to go by, it's bound to end in a fight! Lol (Only joking !!)

Guest ruffsounds

Maark

You would be most welcome to come to Nuneaton and you can make your own mind up then on what has got to be one of the friendliest and welcoming venues with a great atmosphere and music that keeps you on the floor all night plus of course the People who attend.

cheers Ralph

Next one August 9th

Edited by ruffsounds

i'm really suprised that our phil would say such a thing to a young lady,he's always been a real gentleman as far as iv'e found.

phil at present is working away from home & i'm sure he will answer you're statement

when he gets home at the weekend.

max...

Maybe i can answer that for Phil until he returns on Friday Night!! I'm his Wife and know him pretty well.

Phil is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet on the soul scene...and NO!! he would never speak to anyone like that...WOMAN OR MAN!!....

Again someone has read something and taken it all out of context...

Phil told me about what had happened on our way home, he was'nt rude to anybody!!...and he certainly did'nt tell anyone to fcuk,sod etc off!!

What we we're laughing at was....it's not the first time Phil has been asked to play a Billy Ocean record, and if anything myself and Phil where laughing at Phil....

Phil is very professional about his DJing and always puts the punter first by playing to the dance floor, if there is a request and Phil has that record with him, he will gladly play it for them!!

So I hope this has cleared the matter up?. Although i know he does'nt have any Billy Ocean records in his play box.. :unsure:

Suzy xx

Edited by Suzy

Maybe i can answer that for Phil until he returns on Friday Night!! I'm his Wife and know him pretty well.

Phil is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet on the soul scene...and NO!! he would never speak to anyone like that...WOMAN OR MAN!!....

Again someone has read something and taken it all out of context...

Phil told me about what had happened on our way home, he was'nt rude to anybody!!...and he certainly did'nt tell anyone to fcuk,sod etc off!!

What we we're laughing at was....it's not the first time Phil has been asked to play a Billy Ocean record, and if anything myself and Phil where laughing at Phil....

Phil is very professional about his DJing and always puts the punter first by playing to the dance floor, if there is a request and Phil has that record with him, he will gladly play it for them!!

So I hope this has cleared the matter up?. Although i know he does'nt have any Billy Ocean records in his play box.. :D

Suzy xx

Like I said I don't know Phil and I don't know Ralph so I don't know their sense of humour. I was replying to the post merely as I read it! Read it again and tell me that I'm wrong to take it the way that I did! Perhaps it's not me you should be replying to in terms of taking things out of context, but as I'm not one of the mates, I suspected I would be the one copping some flak! :unsure:

Anyway, Ralph had already cleared the matter up and as this is a thread about Nuneaton and not manners towards punters, perceived or otherwise, I didn't want to add any more apart from that I accepted Ralph's explanation and that I would love to come to Nuneaton. End of.......unless people want to carry it on, in which case I would love too as I like a good argument, especially when I think I'm 100% right. :ohmy:

Like I said I don't know Phil and I don't know Ralph so I don't know their sense of humour. I was replying to the post merely as I read it! Read it again and tell me that I'm wrong to take it the way that I did! Perhaps it's not me you should be replying to in terms of taking things out of context, but as I'm not one of the mates, I suspected I would be the one copping some flak! :ohmy:

Anyway, Ralph had already cleared the matter up and as this is a thread about Nuneaton and not manners towards punters, perceived or otherwise, I didn't want to add any more apart from that I accepted Ralph's explanation and that I would love to come to Nuneaton. End of.......unless people want to carry it on, in which case I would love too as I like a good argument, especially when I think I'm 100% right. :D

Aren't you always 100% right Mark :unsure:

cheers,

John Mc.

Like I said I don't know Phil and I don't know Ralph so I don't know their sense of humour. I was replying to the post merely as I read it! Read it again and tell me that I'm wrong to take it the way that I did! Perhaps it's not me you should be replying to in terms of taking things out of context, but as I'm not one of the mates, I suspected I would be the one copping some flak! :unsure:

Anyway, Ralph had already cleared the matter up and as this is a thread about Nuneaton and not manners towards punters, perceived or otherwise, I didn't want to add any more apart from that I accepted Ralph's explanation and that I would love to come to Nuneaton. End of.......unless people want to carry it on, in which case I would love too as I like a good argument, especially when I think I'm 100% right. :D

Funny you should say that, Because i know i'm 100% right!! :D

The reason why i can say that is because i know Phil & Ralph... :ohmy:

Suzy xx

Funny you should say that, Because i know i'm 100% right!! :lol:

The reason why i can say that is because i know Phil & Ralph... thumbsup.gif

Suzy xx

I would say that makes you biased, not right! :shhh:

Me, I was merely an impartial reader of this thread when suddenly........ :lol:

Guest ruffsounds

Cannot believe i am on here again.

Firstly i have explained all about the request drama and my mistake in the way i originally put the posting up.

Secondly Phil Richards is as quoted in previous postings one of the nicest guys you could meet on the N/S scene a true gentleman and would not offend anyone. Sorry Suzy if what i have posted has upset you in any way.

We are not so called (Mates) just fellow dj's and people who love the scene.

Last but not least, if the dj's at a N/S night were to start playing stuff like Billy Ocean and the likes i am sure that those same two words , last one ending in "off" would be firmly aimed at the dj's and the venue by the paying punters and i'm sure a lot more loudly than the way it was used in my posting.

So can we now please draw this to a close thankyou.

cheers Ralph

Cannot believe i am on here again.

Firstly i have explained all about the request drama and my mistake in the way i originally put the posting up.

Secondly Phil Richards is as quoted in previous postings one of the nicest guys you could meet on the N/S scene a true gentleman and would not offend anyone. Sorry Suzy if what i have posted has upset you in any way.

We are not so called (Mates) just fellow dj's and people who love the scene.

Last but not least, if the dj's at a N/S night were to start playing stuff like Billy Ocean and the likes i am sure that those same two words , last one ending in "off" would be firmly aimed at the dj's and the venue by the paying punters and i'm sure a lot more loudly than the way it was used in my posting.

So can we now please draw this to a close thankyou.

cheers Ralph

Hiya Ralph,

You hav'nt upset me sweetie, and as far as i am concerned you don't have to apologise for anything, I have made my comment and as far as i am concerned the matter is closed.

Totally agree with your comment about Billy Ocean Too!! :wave: what a palava......

See you soon

Suzy xx

Edited by Suzy

I have made my comment and as far as i am concerned the matter is closed.

Totally agree with your comment about Billy Ocean Too!! laugh.gif what a palava......

See you soon

Suzy xx

Oh damn!! Am i too late!! :( I was gonna ask you Suzy, if Mr PJ had Billy Ocean - Love really hurts without you? :( And ask if he has, would he play it for me next time pretty please? :P:D:D

JB xxxKTFxxx

:lol:pmsl :lol: now Helen sweetie you know our Phil ain't got that record in his play box!!

but i'll ask him to pop it in next time he Dj's, especially for you. :lol::yes:

Suzy xx

Edited by Suzy

:Ppmsl :D now Helen sweetie you know our Phil ain't got that record in his play box!!

but i'll ask him to pop it in next time he Dj's, especially for you. :lol::(

Suzy xx

Awh!! Thats great Suzy thanks :( i,ll look forward to hearing Mr PJ play that for me :yes::lol:

See you tomorrow night shades.gif

Love JB xxxxx

Awh!! Thats great Suzy thanks :( i,ll look forward to hearing Mr PJ play that for me :(:P

See you tomorrow night shades.gif

Love JB xxxxx

:D See you tomorrow sweetie!! :yes::lol:

Suzy xx :lol:

Just remembered the funniest thing on the night was when Phil Richards was doing his spot, a young lady came up with a request, she said have you got Red Light Spells Danger by Billy Ocean, Phil said 2 words and the second was off :lol::lol: brilliant.

cheers Ralph

I WOULD HAVE ASKED PHIL TO PLAY " LOVE REALLY HURTS WITH OUT YOU " BY BILLY OCEAN INSTEAD :D NO PHIL IS REALLY A GOOD MATE AND I KNOW HE TAKES HIS DJING 100% AND HE WOULD NEVER BE LIKE THAT , IF HE DID NOT HAVE IT HE WOULD SAY SORRY DON'T HAVE IT IN MY BOX , ALTHOUGH HE MAY HAVE IT AT HOME IN AN OTHER BOX AT HOME :(

Edited by Hitsville Chalky

I WOULD HAVE ASKED PHIL TO PLAY " LOVE REALLY HURTS WITH OUT YOU " BY BILLY OCEAN INSTEAD laugh.gif NO PHIL IS REALLY A GOOD MATE AND I KNOW HE TAKES HIS DJING 100% AND HE WOULD NEVER BE LIKE THAT , IF HE DID NOT HAVE IT HE WOULD SAY SORRY DON'T HAVE IT IN MY BOX , ALTHOUGH HE MAY HAVE IT AT HOME IN AN OTHER BOX AT HOME :lol:

:):D

Suzy (Mom) XX

Source Advert