Rugby Soul Club All-niter

Be nice to see the Boogaloo's in t'Rugby. Next date is November the something or another............ :wicked:

Nov 8th... :P

Nope - just me DIY kit in case I need to have a fiddle with the gas heating system.

:wub: ...I've been promised that the heating won't be on.

:elvis::elvis:

Do you need collecting from the station Ang? :D

Don't worry, I'll be fetching the lovely Ang and keeping her safe... yes.gif

• Replies 327
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

:)laugh.gif:D , Be a man & face up to them or if you want to go in disguise i can sort that out for you :D

Don't worry about me Ang...my quick mouth gets me out of all sorts of trouble...besides Grandad Ken will be there as my bodyguard :ohmy:

Its very easy to find....even in the pitch black after a blow out in the rain on the M1 :ohmy:

Some people will do anything to cover the fact that they're not sure of the way way once they hit Rugby....but he was "a very very very nice man"!!!!!! :)wink.gif

You know my number if you need a hand again only this time be warned.......Disco will be with us wacko.gif

Edited by SteveC

Becket, Tabs & C.Mc will all be there this Sat [with A.N.OTHER if atall poss]. Looking forward to Kenny B's early spot as he always plays a few interesting items and can twist his arm to play Esther Grant "let's make the most out of love".

So some early dance floor action for MEEEEEEEEEE !

AVA GUDUN FOLKS LOOK AFTA THEM BELFASTONIANS AND SPECIAL BIG LUV TO THE SISTERS OF MAYHEM AND THE BIG YELLOW VAN POSSEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cptn M :ohmy:

Shame you two cant make it Chris, looks like its going to be a nice quiet one! :):D

Can I do the warm-up again please Sian, perrrrrrrrrrlease, pretty please and I promise Matt wont have to wrestle me off the decks! laugh.gif

Let the games begin.... :D

Guest Mrs Simsy

AVA GUDUN FOLKS LOOK AFTA THEM BELFASTONIANS AND SPECIAL BIG LUV TO THE SISTERS OF MAYHEM AND THE BIG YELLOW VAN POSSEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cptn M :ohmy:

We'll miss you guys, but we promise we'll be on our best behaviour! :)

Oops just realised it's Johnny Fingers in the DJ line-up and not Kev Fingers. Still, bet they'd both look nice in frocks anyway.

laugh.gif:D

Becket, Tabs & C.Mc will all be there this Sat [with A.N.OTHER if atall poss]. Looking forward to Kenny B's early spot as he always plays a few interesting items and can twist his arm to play Esther Grant "let's make the most out of love".

So some early dance floor action for MEEEEEEEEEE !

:D Are you looking forward to Saturday Tom? :thumbup:

i know a joke about an old blind man that went to see a prostitute & she had a spotty arse but he thought it was the price list :lol: (cant remember it properly) im going on the train kirsty

huh.gif Ang

did you inform ther poor old blind fella it was your arse and not a bloody price list :wicked: cheeky old git :lol:

Guest James Trouble

I'm not going to be able to make it along this weekend I'm afraid.

I'll miss you crazy girls, but I've got family things that need doing...

You guys have fun, I know you always do! thumbsup.gif

Me and Panch (and I think Kev and Chantel) will be there Saturday :lol:

Ooo, it'll be loverly to finally meet you Emma... thumbsup.gif

I'm not going to be able to make it along this weekend I'm afraid.

But what about your ticket sales, now I'm gunna have to do it on-line and you know how lazy I am... :thumbup:

Rugby allnighter just got a mention on Radio 5 :yes:

Is that good... :yes:

Why were you two even listening to it... :thumbup:

:lol:Ang

did you inform ther poor old blind fella it was your arse and not a bloody price list rolleyes.gif cheeky old git :yes:

You bloody wait Moggy you nasty awfull ******* & cheeky old old Git

Rugby allnighter just got a mention on Radio 5 thumbup.gif

Did Maaaaark email them then? :lol: And what did they say?

Talking of radio requests who is the joker who keeps getting me, Elvis, yes :yes: ELVIS requests in my full name on Heart FM.?? (no I dont listen to Heart FM but two different people have heard it on two separate occasions!!)

Bloody funny tho :thumbup::thumbup: I'll find you............ :yes:

Did Maaaaark email them then? unsure.gif And what did they say?

Talking of radio requests who is the joker who keeps getting me, Elvis, yes :lol: ELVIS requests in my full name on Heart FM.?? (no I dont listen to Heart FM but two different people have heard it on two separate occasions!!)

Bloody funny tho :yes::thumbup: I'll find you............ :yes:

I texted them with this.....

I'll be going to an all nighter on on Saturday in Rugby. There will be 400+ of the friendliest people you could hope to meet dancing all night to the best music ever made. What more could any one want on a Saturday night?"

They left out the bit about free sweets and sex......... :thumbup:

I'll be going to an all nighter on on Saturday in Rugby. There will be 400+ of the friendliest people you could hope to meet dancing all night to the best music ever made. What more could any one want on a Saturday night?"

They left out the bit about free sweets and sex......... :lol:

sex? :unsure: wheres that served then? :lol: Aw thats a lovely thing to say Mark :D

They left out the bit about free sweets and sex......... :lol:

sex? :unsure: wheres that served then? :huh: Aw thats a lovely thing to say Mark :D

That was indeed a lovely thing to say, I listened to the whole thing just to hear that.

I think you'll find the sex was a joke Denise, or have we missed something... :lol:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Did Maaaaark email them then? :D And what did they say?

Talking of radio requests who is the joker who keeps getting me, Elvis, yes :lol: ELVIS requests in my full name on Heart FM.?? (no I dont listen to Heart FM but two different people have heard it on two separate occasions!!)

Bloody funny tho :lol::lol: I'll find you............ :lol:

When have you been listening to Heart FM?! :huh:laugh.gif

That was indeed a lovely thing to say, I listened to the whole thing just to hear that.

I think you'll find the sex was a joke Denise, or have we missed something... :unsure:

:D

That's fab, Emma can you tell your old man & Chantel that Theresa & Justin will be there too? Haven't seen him for ages. And I look forward to meeting you too. I can feel a group synchronised shuffle coming on...

T x

Certainly will Theresa, look forward to meeting you too :thumbsup:

Yes he'll be there with his rubber legs! :wave:

They left out the bit about free sweets and sex......... :thumbsup:

Bet you didn't mention the fancy dress 'sleep over' after either.......................

How long does it take to get to Benn Hall from the M1, approaching from the South? Bearing in mind we'll be in the 8-seater Price Family Bus, full of clucking folk desperate to get there, all spouting their different opinions on the route. We've got cheap nylon zebra-print seat covers, so static could well affect our wind-resistance...

How long does it take to get to Benn Hall from the M1, approaching from the South? Bearing in mind we'll be in the 8-seater Price Family Bus, full of clucking folk desperate to get there, all spouting their different opinions on the route. We've got cheap nylon zebra-print seat covers, so static could well affect our wind-resistance...

Allowing for wind resistance and static, under twenty minutes, and that's even allowing for you to get lost a couple of times :lol::lol:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Allowing for wind resistance and static, under twenty minutes, and that's even allowing for you to get lost a couple of times :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

It's literally pretty much a straight road from the motorway, follow signs to Rugby, then the town centre, you'll go past a retail Estate which has a McDonalds & all that, then you'll go past the Avon Mill pub, then you'll see the police station & we're right next door! :lol:

Rugby has actually re-entered the 20th Century, and trains do stop there now :lol:

They never told us... :lol:

:lol::lol:

It's literally pretty much a straight road from the motorway, follow signs to Rugby, then the town centre, you'll go past a retail Estate which has a McDonalds & all that, then you'll go past the Avon Mill pub, then you'll see the police station & we're right next door! :lol:

OMG, Kylee giving out driving instructions... :lol:

Mind you, it doesn't take her 4 hours to get to London from Rugby... :lol:

This is the one I would take:

Come off M1 junction 18

Follow A428 into Rugby, 4.6 miles.

First roundabout as you get into town, turn right (Whitehall Road)

Second roundabout, turn left (Clifton Road).

Throught the town centre to a mini roundabout, turn left.

Up to a large roundabout, turn right.

Then on the right straight after you come off the roundabout is The Benn Hall... :lol:

post-1225-1221135939_thumb.jpg

post-1225-1221135970_thumb.jpg

When I said turn left onto Clifton Road, it is correct but street map show it as Church St, it goes into that later on.

post-1225-1221135939_thumb.jpg

post-1225-1221135970_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rugby Soul Club

Thanks folks, a very precise steer. Do you have lots of speed cameras? We tend to drive at 100mph if we have fast tunes on the stereo. I'm always getting done, me. Will try and remember to put something more sedate on as we leave the motorway. Remember that bit of road between the M1 and Bretby with the 30mph cameras? Whole villages were illuminated I got flashed so often...

Still trying to come to terms that the French have stolen my one remaining SSLAAS DJ for the Brittany Weekender starting on the 17th October - not fair :lol:

I'm off to Nottingham to the Shed tomorrow nite, then to see Forest lose to a superior team on Saturday. If I get back before the Warwick Lads leave, I'll be coming along. It's largely dependant on traffic, so if I aint there sorry and have a good 'un, and if I am there look forward to seeing me mate Sharpy at the bar :lol:

Best, Dave.

Source Advert