Guest sam

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

quite hard to find as far as i'm aware, got the LP it's on.

Great record, Edward Hamilton is still the better version and not forgetting luther ingram.

Good luck.

Social source share

quite hard to find as far as i'm aware, got the LP it's on.

Great record, Edward Hamilton is still the better version and not forgetting luther ingram.

Good luck.

What LP? there loads of different lps with it on,original double L or the Wand or like mine ALLA or Golden Guinee.......or ?

Edward Hamilton you sure,give us a listen :unsure:oh different record alltogether i think.?

Edited by ken
Social source share

What LP? there loads of different lps with it on,original double L or the Wand or like mine ALLA or Golden Guinee.......or ?

Edward Hamilton you sure,give us a listen :unsure:oh different record alltogether i think.?

From what I remember despite being released on several labels it's just the one album, i.e. same songs in same order??

Edited by benji
Social source share

I've put it up in the sales section, last week. It's still available. I'll send you a pm.

best,

Martin

Cheers Martin,you have mail!

Didn't this come out on a Marble Arch Lp as well?

Matt the Edward Hamilton is a completely different song.

Social source share

Cheers Martin,you have mail!

Didn't this come out on a Marble Arch Lp as well?

Matt the Edward Hamilton is a completely different song.

Not played the WP record for yonks but recall it is a Bridge/Knight/Eaton composition - are you sure it is a totally different song??? Thought EH was same writers so assume it's the same song albeit in a different style.

Paul

Social source share

edward hamilton and the arabians on mary jane is definatly a different tune.

The wilson picket came out on marbel arch-scepter and wand as well as the issues ken mentioned the marbel arch pressing is quieter than the scepter and the wand one.

The Wand L.P has the same cover as the UK Marble Arch one. The original Double L USA L.P is a plain cover with no picture.

Social source share

want me to check if there's any dates?

im heading home in a few minutes so i'll do it then.

You can check dates, unfortunately I won't be able to tell you when the Wand l.p I posted up was released as I only have the UK one on Marble Arch.

I got the scan of the Wand one because I was watching it on ebay, I never won it so I got a UK copy instead. Perhaps the Wand one I posted up is a re-press? :thumbsup:

Social source share

There's a nice looking sleeve on the MINIT Germany issue of this LP: thumbsup.gif

post-1392-1222891760_thumb.jpg post-1392-1222891771_thumb.jpg

never seen one of these and I live in this f**ing country! :shades:

But actually I might have seen it in the past but didn't bother with it, Wilson Pickett certainly not one of my favourite singers. I got BDYW on a different album (but same track listing) it's I think from Italy or France or so.

Social source share

Source Advert